Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What to Pack

What to Pack

The purpose of this thread is to serve as a resource for the common "What to pack?" question. Please post your suggestions in this thread and try to keep extra talk to a minimum.

Foam Ear Plugs
    Eye Mask so you can sleep in if needed
    Any and all medications to stop any and all bad things from ruining your trip
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We have noticed that some rooms get a little mildew around the AC units. My wife has a very sensitive nose so it makes for some issues.

I saw a post somewhere suggesting that you pack some lysol spray for this very thing. While we were shopping we found some Lysol wipes (clorox makes a similar product). We brought those instead rather than worry about packing an aerasol can. It worked great. Just wipe down the AC unit and (here's our little hint) take a couple of wipes and lay them on top of the AC unit where the air goes in. It pulls the lysol through the unit and makes the room smell fresher almost immediately.

DTM & Juju
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cocktailsinternational/

I suggest lots of sexy clothes and plenty of sunscreen.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

I would suggest hangers if you're taking anything that you think you want to hang. Our room had only three hangers! Granted you don't need a lot of clothes for Hedo, but 3 hangers didn't cut it for the two of us.
    Insulated mugs are also really handy.

Now I can speak from experiance.....

I agree with PussyGalore. Sexy outfits and sunscreen. The insulated mugs did work great. As for our room we had 11 hangers. That was to many. I still brought back more clean clothes than dirty.....I also took clorox wipes but did not need them. Bug spray is a must. I did not get bit but i saw lots of people who did and i did share all my deep woods off towelettes with any one who needed them. If you are going to be there for toga nite i suggest making your own at home. That was alot of fun to me....Basic meds ..Hats.. I cant really think of any thing else....

Suntan Lotion
    Bug Spary
    Condoms
    Baby Wipes/Wet Wipes (antibacterial are best!!!)
    Batteries (if you bring a battery operated device).
    A Large Plastic Bag to put your return home clothes in (If you intend on smoking in the room and want to avoid problems with Customs on the way home).
    CD's (there's a CD player in the room).
    Large Insulated Mug (Great for that 'last drink' for the ride back to the airport, otherwise not that necessary).
    Cash, in Small Denominations ($1's, $5's, $10's) Don't worry about getting Jamaican $
    Kaopectate (Great to have near by when you need it).
    Pain Reliever (Aspirin,Tylenol, whatever....)
    Beach Bag (to store your stuff at the pool)
    Sunglasses (2 pair, just in case)
    A Hat or Visor to keep the sun off your head.
    Preprinted cards with your Name, address and email contact info to give your new friends. (easier than borrowing a pen and writing on scraps of paper)
    Lightweight Rain coat (GOD FORBID IT RAINS!!!!)
    Toothbrush & Toothpaste.

Anything else is Superfluous. That's my list and I'm stickin' with it!!!!!
    Don & Dar

One site we found sugested the following:

Twister

32 oz insulated mugs

dirty dice

glow sticks

squirt guns (for body shots)

K-Y (or Kama Sutra oil [not for use with latex], Eros or Wet Platinum [for water sports], bodyglide, wet line

"Toy" box

sun tan oil & Aloe Vera

aspirin

protection

outfits for various nights

antibiotic ointments

toothbrush/paste

shaving gear - his and hers

sunglasses (maybe an extra pair)

prescription drugs - pack in carry on

New bubbles (ones that don't pop right away)

after sun lotion

paint brushes - for body painting, the ones they have are never real good

antibiotic ointment

shaving gear

large pool float, sum thing like a banana, crocodile, or whale

bug repellent

"business" cards printed with your contact number(s) and e-mail address

key lanyard

That was a great list, I have been looking all over for what seemed to be a compleete list, and that was it.

laidbackfun

Here are some things we have added to our list after several return trips. these are all small items that won't take up much suitcase room...
    -"Alligator clips" for clipping your towel to the beach chair. you get them in any home improvement place, like Lowes.

-one of those flat l.e.d. nightlights,

-lipbalm with a good spf

-some soft cotten rope, for toga night.... or whatever

-immodium (especially if it's your first trip to Jamaica)

-aloe vera lotion or gel

-
    "I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead" J. Buffett

LOL on the immodium. I work in south Mexico and eat the bad island jungle food here. I think that my body has become immune to immodium after 2 1/2 years of taking it. I don't think that the food at Hedo can ever come close to the ass flavored ass the we eat down here.
    Back to the packing list. I will print this out and make sure that we have evrything that we could possibly need. Thanks for the info.

I just saw on Dr. Know that sunscreen has to be a 15 spf or above or its pretty much useless. I suggest a lip balm with a 20spf..
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

What to bring

As for the cards with name and email address on them....The best idea yet, been doing it for years. But if your going to HEDO (or any place with water around) LAMINATE them!!!!!

The first time we went, I spent a week on motrin carrying my wifes bags, the next time two days, this trip I think I might only need the motrin for a hangover. I pack t-shirts and boxers and toiletries. I wear pants only on the trip there and back, and I wear the same pair both ways. My wife packs a little more, but not much more, she has to have a different pair of pants for trip back, but she is a girl. Depends how you are, but I live in the buff or boxers all week, wife lives in the buff or lingerie all week. Ohhhhh, if you are a smoker, bring lots of your brand, sometimes you lose or soak a new pack, people bum them, and generaly you stay up a little later than at home more days in a row and smoke more becuase you are awake.

the business card deal....I did it the first time, and didn't the second. We met a lot of people, and I just used a napkin. I don't wear a lot of clothes and the ones I do have no pockets, so I never brought them out and ended up using the napkin trick.

You could also always tell people to visit this website and contact you on it... the address is fairly easy to remember. Tell them to look for your trip report afteryou return.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast