Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty Nude Games/Activities

Sharon55 you know you need to go! It'll be fun! Sometimes I can be a little shy also, but if you add tequila into the mix I usually end up naked some how, sometimes the only one.

Just go!!!

My girlfriend backed out on our trip and I get to go by myself and I plan to have a BLAST. 6 days left. YAHOOOO

What about "get dressed poker" the one with the worst hand has to put on an article of clothing and whoever is dressed first then has to do a striptease to entertain the others and get naked again

We picked up these inflatable dice - they are like square beach balls. One die has an action (kiss, suck, fondle, etc.) & the other die lists body parts (lips, chest, toes, etc). We cannot wait to break them out with the right folks on our next trip. Found them at an "adult" store in Vegas & thought they'd be perfect!!!!

games at Hedo 2

Another game is to have several couples place their names on a piece of paper, then into a hat. One hat for the ladies and another for the men. As names are drawn, new pairings emerge. This "new" pair will spend the day together as a couple. This means the pool, the disco, whatever. At the end of the day, you go back to your original partner.

This breaks the ice and allows everyone to meet new people and learn about them, plus the excitement of being with someone different. For the sake of safety, all the "new" pairs could hang out together for the day. I think this would be a lot of fun.

Games at Hedo II

Similar to the previous post, on our first trip to HII, some wise "repeaters" were playing a game with us in the fun hot tub! It was called, observe what is going on and figure out who actually arrived at the resort with who! It was harder than I thought...as soon as I would think to have it figured out...they would all SWITCH! Damn them!
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08
    currently planning 4th trip to paradise!

Thumbs up

lol...loved that one ChrisH, its always fun to mess with the newbies...look at it this way, this year you can lead the class in guess who is with who...or is that who is with whom....hmmmm....more rum cream please...have a good trip..

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

another game is to have about 4 or more couples place their names in a hat...one for women and one for men. Names are pulled out from each hat resulting in new pairings. the "new" couple spend the day together, trying to have as much fun as possible, discuss fantasies, and just enjoy some new folks. At the end of the day, meet in the disco and party away as a group.

I like that "find your mate" game. My wife would love to be able to play with
    all those cocks. She'll be tempted to suck on em.

Thumbs up

Does hide the baloney count as a game?

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Yes! That does count as a game!
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08
    currently planning 4th trip to paradise!

Hi we have been checking the local sex shops for games to take to Hedo II, unfortunatly here in Austria all we can get are in German language (which I am not very fluent, Nuby is) can anybody going to Hedo II Jul 03 to 11 bring some games (twister, dice, etc) we will love to share the expenses, no problem, just to make sure we will all have some game activities !!!
    let us know please !!!

The BareAss Buccs have come up with a few games of our own that we will be trying out this year ~

1. Drink your way through the alphabet..we have cards that you mark off as you go. One drink that starts with each letter of the alphabet. Actually saw someone do this in one day last year...although I don't recommend it..LOL

2. Sexual position cards. 10 positions, some tame, some challenging..that you need to complete and mark off your card.

3. Pirate Volleyball...must wear an eyepatch...hows that for depth perception..LOL

4. Pirate Twister. One color is Pirate. If your spin lands on Pirate you can put your hand Anywhere you want...ANYWHERE! Now thats my kinda Twister~

Captain Pam
    Flme31@Hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/pamazon

CAPTAIN PAM AND PRINCE RICHARD THA RUTHLESS
    BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

Pirate Twister sounds like a good one! Not so sure about the Pirate Volleyball though. As if I need anything to make me worse at volleyball!
    G and Lady Meggers

Bustin' the Hedo cherry Nov 11-16 2008

Smile

We will be paying the wild dirty bannana gane, our version of texas holdem.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast