Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty Nude Games/Activities

wow where did you get that towel at? we would love to have one. we thought of taking our reg twister game. but a towel would be so much nicer with the suntan lotions.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis4662 View Post
    wow where did you get that towel at? we would love to have one. we thought of taking our reg twister game. but a towel would be so much nicer with the suntan lotions.
    http://www.laurenslinens.com/gabeto.html

(google = friend)

Thank you very much>

OK here is an idea I got from Mardi gras for a game, it is a game called "DRINKO" a spinn of of the game "PLINKO on the price is right. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...4507&s=kitchen
    at mardi gras this game was played and under each shot glass the was a number, and that number represented something you had to do ex., flash, show bush, or it might have said to take another shot. to say the least it got interesting. endless ideas with this one, the ladies could come up with things for the guys to do and the men could come up with ideas for the women to do...whatcha think , I think it would make for a good ice breaker for a wild women suite party.

airbrushjim

find your mate seems to be a WIN/WIN for the guys!

We discovered that there is an "A" EC and a "B" EC. The "A" is Destiny, Chardonnay, Mystery, David, and Chris. The "B" is everyone else. Make no mistake...the "A" team is GREAT!!!!!!!

Just got back from Hedo III. Pretty dead, not alot going on at all. Did we go at the wrong time? Also because we are new, we were just getting to the totally nude side when it was time to go. Does Hedo II have more action? Clothing Optional Pool? a truly Nude Beach (as in Ocean)? We want to open up but really need a better environment. Also, there was 1 too many single guys looking to hook up??

Yes, HII has a great beach and if you look through the past post and comparison on this site I think your questions will be answered. I am a H II fan, before giving up read some more and try H II. Hope to see you there..
    Hedo II March 07

To the couple who only got onto the nude side towards the edn of their vacation...That was the problem guys...gotta get over there right away!

If you were looking for action .... it was the nude side ... most any night the Hot Tub is going strong ...There isnt much going on if anything on the prude side. The Quad may or may not have much action depending what groups are there ... H II is a bit more open ... but then again its on the nude side ... jump in as soon as you get there !!!!!
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

OK I'll bite - how will we know the nude side from the "prude" side - there is absolutely NO WAY we will want to be anywhere near prudish on this trip!
    Oh, and has anyone thought about playing strip poker? lmaooooo
    If it feels good - do it! JFDI

Quote Originally Posted by UKcouple View Post
    OK I'll bite - how will we know the nude side from the
    "prude" side - there is absolutely NO WAY we will want to be anywhere near
    prudish on this trip!

Oh, and has anyone thought about playing strip poker? lmaooooo

If there are naked people there, you're on the nude side and if there are no people,
    you're on the prude side.

Its as simple as that...

As for playing strip poker - well, and you say 'short game'...

Mike

Actually, there might be three or four people on the prude side. When we were
    last there, there was a 'gang' of four twenty-something guys that stayed on the
    prude side the whole time. I figured that they went to Hedo because they heard
    the stories that is was wall-to-wall sex, but when they got there they realized that
    the only way to find the party was to strip down and that meant that their pals
    would see them naked
    and chickened out. Guys that age might flex their six-pack
    abs for their buddies and being naked in a gym locker room is OK, but its impossible
    to be a really cool guy with your crew with 'big Bill and the boys' on display.

Youth is wasted on the young...

hahaha you are soooo right - shame the young do not appreciate what they have whilst they have it - but hey - i'm not getting too deep about it - thanks for the tips ;-) ohhh and we are booked to arrive at Hedo 3 on Nov 22 and returning home Dec 4 so I get to celebrate my birthday in style - any offers to help me do that <leering wink>
    If it feels good - do it! JFDI

Hi I never been to hedo3 I guess u can say a newbe. my hubby will not go hes not very out going. Love reading all postings! one day i will get there even if it is by myself. Do some people go alone? Just beening nude all day is like haeven to me!!!!! Tell me more!!!! sharon55

You dont have to be outgoing at all to have fun at Hedo. You can relax and sit back to watch all games and activities, or you can be more outgoing and join in. Yes there are Many singles that go and being nude all day is heaven
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast