Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty Nude Games/Activities

Naughty Nude Games/Activities

The ECs are 3 were pretty poor this time, we often had to make our own fun. In light of that I'd like to build up some information on naughty games to play. So, if you have a game, please post it here in a detailed format.

Example:

Find Your Mate
    A men are put in a line and a person of the opposite sex is blindfolded and must fondle each guy guessing which one is her husband.
    Variations: It is girls standing and a guy needs to guess based on boobs/pussy. All girls and it must be guessed by licking. The guesser must not only guess their spouse but name all others in the line as well.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

So far, the most challenging game I have played is called "Find my way back to the room"
    some nights it's tougher than others.
    does anyone still play with the dirty dice? or is that just too passe' now
    "I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead" J. Buffett

W still like them.... they make a great ice breaker.
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Chris, I think it's time we invent some new games. Maybe the fact that all the old games have "been done" is why it's starting to slow down. whadaya think? in my youth, I used to know this gal who made up her own naughty rules to the board game "sorry" it was pretty ribald as I remember, of course that was before I discovered hedo and had my second sexual awakening.

Perhaps something involving a simple deck of cards. or I guess we have to consider the wet nature of the hot tub. HHHHMMMMM.... Let's work on this.
    "I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead" J. Buffett

Having not been to HII or HIII (yet – my wife and I go to HII for the first
    time in Feb/Mar 06) I don’t know if this would be appropriate, but my current
    favorite game show in TV is ‘Fear Factor’. For those that have never seen
    it, it’s a head-to-head challenge contest where individuals or teams have
    to perform physically, mentally, or emotionally challenging stunts to move
    on to the next round. The individual or team that does the poorest in each
    round it eliminated.

...big edit...

Mike
    Last edited by zed; 02-15-2007 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Now having been there old idea didn't really fit Hedo...

Just reading this message board enhaces our DIF, we have to agree about the EC's we just came back 05/26-6/4/06 and the EC's where not to be found however we still had the best of our 4 trips.

Only Naughty Games at Hedo!

It is so easy to have games that are fun for the guys and girls. My last trip the EC staff was never really into what was going on so I have taken over the last 2 times I have been there and it has turned out really fun.

First, utilize your surroundings! PUSSY FOUNTAIN:
    you have endless supply of drinks. Have the bartender give you a huge amount of Rum Cream. Then you lay a hot body across the fountain, (put a towel up there so they dont slip off) everyone gathers around, and laps up all of the Rum Cream from every crevice. Now that's a body shot. You can also do other variations like lemon drops. Hmmm where to put the sugar to be licked off

Second: Get a cucumber from the kitchen. The largest one you can find. oil it up with some lube, have all of the ladies stand up on pussy fountain in a circle. THe game is to pass the cucmber from person to person WITHOUT hands. Usually between the legs works for me. All I have to say is it is a great game

A good way to meet people is to start a nude volleyball game. BUT please dont do it in the Nude pool at Hedo3. That damn ball knocked over a ton of drinks and was constantly hitting people. GO TO THE QUAD. Anyways, its tons of fun and draws a nice crowd.

I hope my suggestions spark ideas for other games, please post them!!
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Blog Entries
    I posted some possible new games under a more recent thread titled "sexy Games."

The cucumber game seems like a great idea. I'll need to remember that for May.

Anyone else got any ideas???

i used to sell sex toys and I used to get all the ladies to pass a double between the knees....that was fun... maybe i will try that when we go to hedo in april.... We still play with the dirty dice!
    lori & george ..... just north of Hedo
    July 11-17

Ever tried playing hooker monopoly??? All you need is a monopoly board any one will do... you buy all the property and then the money disappears and if you land on the wrong person you are screwed.. sometimes literally! HEHE Doc and I love it!

Hope someone remembers to bring a Monopoly board!

I get the little car!
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Doc here...
    We actually played with a Spongebob monopoly set. One character piece I definitely wouldn't want to be is Mr. Krabs ...people would get the wrong idea

what should we take or buy for the games?

we also brought a big twister beach towel and played naked twister while we got twisted. it was a lot of fun!
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast