Thread: Suite Locations / Numbers

Suite Locations / Numbers

Hey Folks,
    I don't seem to be able to find any images that show how the buildings are laid out, but I am interested in knowing where in each builidng the suites are located and what numbers they would be..
    We have booked a suite in "ocean view prude" and I'd like to know the individual suite numbers in the 800 and 900 blocks so that we may try to request a specific room.
    Can anyone help me w/ either an image that shows layout (similar to the ones that you would see in a stair well showing how to exit if there is a fire) or be able to tell me suite locations and or numbers in those two buidlings.
    Thanks a bunch,
    Rob
    &
    Jen
    H3 9/12 - 9/20

These are the only two site maps I've ever seen.

http://www.dennyp.com/HedonismII/hedomap.htm

I am curious too if the ocean view suites are much of an opgrade over the standard rooms or is the only difference the patio with the private spa.
    First Trip June 6 - 12, 2009

Woodylynn,
    I am refering to Hedo 3 not 2. This post is in the H3 forum...

Rob...I don't recall the room numbers or location in the buildings but I believe they are usually the corner rooms.

According to Castaways each building has 8 suites.

For a layout of the room, go here: http://www.superclubs.com/brand_hedo...miii/rooms.asp

and check the fourth picture down...they have a diagram of the room layout too.
    Last edited by MaryW; 06-23-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We have stayed in the 700 building groundfloor suite, the room number is 717, the 600/700/800/900 building suites are all the same, if you are looking at the front of the building, the suites are the last room on the right. I believe the 2nd and 3rd floors in those buildings have an additional room so the suite may end in an 8 or 9.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Excuse my naivete, but which is considered the front of the building, ocean side?
    Are the suites only on the ground floor or are then on the corners on 2nd and 3rd floors also?
    Thanks again

we stayed ocean view prude, purple building, it was the one closest to the reggae cafe, not a suite though. we liked our view for the most part, we were at first unhappy that we were on the top floor, but the view of the ocean was so much better up there, the only downside of that building was that it kind of overlooked the reggae cafe, it kind of blocked the oceanview a bit. Dena

Well since only first floor rooms have a back door the front would be where the door is.

And hmmm I cant remember if there is fire escape plan on the back of the door but every front door(the side without the "view") and back for those that have them goes to the outsite(kind of motel style) so there are no indoor hallway.

Of the 3 suites I have been in (not mine but friends) they were all on the first floor. So I think that is cause they arent booked that much. But I guess they have to be on all 3 floors since the layout is slightly bigger adding room for an extra couch and table. If you look at the map my friend Phil did which is posted at http://www.dennyp.com/hedonismiii/hedonisiiimap.htm you can see the little extra piece jutting out from the side of the building. So in the 900 block it is the side the borders the 800 block and in the 800 block it is the side closest to the 700 block. If the resort isnt busy, and it usually isnt in sept I am guessing they will put you on the first floor as they might not have the other floors made up if they dont think they will need them. Also since occupancy is low then they tend to do repairs and upgrades to the rooms.

In my opinion unless you are planing on spend alot of time in the room or having parties in your room the slightly bigger suite really isnt worth it.

I hope I didnt confuse you more.....

Weliveinvegas: Hmmm. Do you remember it the 2nd and 3rd floors have one or 2 extra rooms. I remember the 2 doors right after you get off the stairs on the upper floors which would be where the under pass on the 1st floor would be. But I cant picture if the underpass is one or 2 rooms wide.

Mary: I think Castaways could be mistaken about 8 suites per building since there are only 15 suites on the property. I believe it is 3 suites per each non-quad building.

Boston Jake
    Boston Jake
    Trip 8 ..... September BareAss Buccaneers 2007(H3).
    Trip 9..... August BareAss Buccaneers 2008(H3).
    Trip 10..... 8/15-23 BareAss Buccaneers 2009(H3).
    Trip 11....8/14-8/22 BareAss Buccaneers(was supposed to be H3 but they shut the ole girl down)
    Trip 12....August 2011 BareAss Buccaneers
    Trip 13....August 2012 BareAss Buccaneers
    Trip 14....August 10-18 2013 BareAss Buccaneers
    Trip 19 8/4-12 2018 SLIH
    Trip 20 8/3-11 2019 SLIH
    Trip 21 7/23-8/1 2022 SLIH

Hi Rob and Jen
    Looks like u have changed ur dates and r now going in september instead
    of october. Sorry we can't catch up for a drink maybe next time.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RobVermont View Post
    Excuse my naivete, but which is considered the front of the building, ocean side?
    Are the suites only on the ground floor or are then on the corners on 2nd and 3rd floors also?
    Thanks again
    The 600, 700, 800 and 900 buildings back doors all face the water, not closely, but generally. All 3 floors in those buildings have suites, along with the 500 building. all the ground floor rooms in those buildings have back doors, for obvious reasons, the 2nd and 3rd floors do not. There are no exits off the 2nd and 3rd floor other than the center stairs leading down.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by splisskin View Post
    Weliveinvegas: Hmmm. Do you remember it the 2nd and 3rd floors have one or 2 extra rooms. I remember the 2 doors right after you get off the stairs on the upper floors which would be where the under pass on the 1st floor would be. But I cant picture if the underpass is one or 2 rooms wide.
    I am sorry Senator, I do not recall...thats my story, the sad part is that last year our suite, 717 was under repair and they had us one floor up in the suite above it and I did not pay attention to the number.

Quote Originally Posted by splisskin View Post
    Mary: I think Castaways could be mistaken about 8 suites per building since there are only 15 suites on the property. I believe it is 3 suites per each non-quad building.

There are 3 suites in the 500, 600, 700, 800 and 900 buildings, 15 total.

Boston Jake
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com