Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Question regarding Sharing, etc

it really comes down to two things.....one is a lot of communication....LOTS OF IT!

the second and most important thing is your relationship now and why you are wanting to do this....if you relationship is very secure and you are looking to do something fun and exciting together then go for it...but TALK FIRST!!

However, if you think there will be a lot of jealousy, anger or if you are trying to re-kindle things by doing this.....DON'T it wont work and you will be sorry you ever tried it.

Ask yourself why you want too....if you could really handle it (not just if it would be hot) and only you and your spouse can say if your stable enough to do this....if you are it can be a very very exciting thing for both of you that can have an amazing effect on what I hope is already a healthy sex life.

Long time watcher of all the posts so thought I would chime in. My beautiful wife and I have been together for over 20 years since I was 18 and she 16. Neither one of us has been with another person or kissed more than a couple other people. We ventured out and had a very soft swing in Vegas. Nothing major went on but we talked, talked and then talked some more before and afterward. We both went through a little jealous stage but mostly me. She is my blonde bombshell and the thought of someone else touching her was very hard. Kind of a strange feeling but after wards it was still great. The best thing we have done for our own pleasure in the bedroom. We are going to venture out further but we don't know how far. Again just talk and talk some more, if it is something y0u want to try then set ground rules for everything and go slow. Just my 2cents after going through this the beginning of August.

J

Quote Originally Posted by jands View Post
    We both went through a little jealous stage but mostly me. J
    Did you think you were secure with it before and discovered you were jealous afterward? or did you go into it thinking you might be jealous (and were) and worked it out as time went on?

Many varied and interesting comment here just proves that just as we are all different as individuals we are all different as couples too.

Our point of view is that this is best discussed first in a fantasy scenario and then dissected and discussed later. Any one sided arrangement is likely to end in frustration and resentment - the activity should be open and equal. If the activity is to replace something that is missing - then this could be a problem. If you are just a hot couple looking to spice up and share some sexy adventures then that is a pretty good starting position.
    Talk, talk, talk - make some rules, trust each other and have fun - TOGETHER.

That is just our opinion.

[QUOTE=Flyboy;80336]Did you think you were secure with it before and discovered you were jealous afterward? or did you go into it thinking you might be jealous (and were) and worked it out as time went on?[/QUO

I thought I might be a little jealous seeing someone touching my wife of 20 years which I was. Not like mad or anything just a weird feeling hearing noises coming from her that only I have ever made her do. But we had talked about it before hand multiple times and then after we talked alot. We still discuss this and other things all the time.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789