Thread: Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to this site.

I'm Chris and I'm a Website Publisher. I do some consulting for other people but mostly I just publish websites. So making websites like this is my full time job (self-employed of course).

My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon at Hedo 2 and we had a blast. I decided to make a site about the resorts that we plan to visit many times in the future.

So, here we are. I've got a good track record with making sites successful, and I hope this one will be too.

A couple things I want to mention.

1. This site is mostly community driven, and it is a community. I hope everyone behaves like they do at Hedo. Respect one another and don't get into personal details that you don't want to.

2. We allow the posting of pictures, and have a whole picture system in place. Each user has a certain amount of storage allocated to them for pictures. We have three kinds of galleries:

• Public Galleries -- anyone can see these.
    • Private Galleries -- only registered members can see these.
    • Very Private Galleries -- only people you give the access key to can see these (other than myself of course).

You may not post any pictures containing nudity to the public galleries. You can put anything you want in the other galleries so long as they follow these guidelines

• Nothing explicit (hard core)
    • They have to be Hedo/Jamaica pictures. This isn't a hosting service for your family pics
    • You have to have permission from the people in the pictures

If you find a picture of yourself on this site that you did not give permission for let us know and we'll either remove the picture or edit out your likeness.

3. Please share your trip reports with us! This community can only grow through active participation.

Trip Report Rules

Only registered members can view trip reports -- this is done because trip reports can contain pretty explicit comments. So, since that precaution is in place, there is alot of leeway in what you can put in a trip report. Do we need a play by play of your nightly activities? No, but what you did where is fine. Also you shouldn't mention last names of anyone (if you know them) or other personal identifiable information. Respect the privacy of others.

4. If you have any ideas for improvements -- let me know.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Travel Groups

I also am willing to offer services for large travel groups. Including:

• Your Own Forum Area
    • Your Own Picture Gallery
    • Private Picture Gallery (only group members could view it - little more complicated to do but possible)

All of which would be free of charge, don't go through the hassle of trying to setup such things yourself. Just use our system.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Hello and thank you for this site it is a big help to us one thing that I do see is how hard it is to get back to the home page from other pages ..say like the calendar or if your a few pages away from the home page. or maybe it is just me and I dont see the quick link back if so please help.

Hi Chris,

We leave in 2 days. This has been a great web site for information. Keep up the good work. We will post trip report when we get back. Hope we will be going back soon.
    Thanks
    First trip was to Hedo III June 2007.
    Heading back to Hedo III June 16th to 20th 2009!

How do you get to see the galleries or post photo? I love this site, how long has it been going?

Heyas Chris

I gotta say the wife and i absolutely love this site it's really informative and lots of fun too I'm sure it takes alot of work to keep this site up and running so we wanted to take the time to thank you very much for your hard work and if theres any place on here that accepts donations to help fund the site we'd be more than willing to help out a bit
    H3 Feb 10 - 24, 2009 -----

http://www.xceteraquebec.ca/

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Welcome to this site.

4. If you have any ideas for improvements -- let me know.
    Chris.... One improvment I think would be great; When we users click on a thread, it goes shaded, but the thread title should remain shaded when we go to another thread so we know that we have already read that thread.
    That way when all the threads are shaded, I know I read the whole page.
    Have a nice day Dick

Hi aside from the topic above would you mind if I ask you if you have any idea regarding on pool tiles Houston TX? please I need your help.

Thanks Chris for doing all you do!!! This site is awesome!! Cheers to you
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

"4. If you have any ideas for improvements -- let me know. "
    Im sure this has been asked but we would really like a "like " button
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime