Thread: "Newbie Time"

"Newbie Time"

Hey Folks,

First time trip to Hedo 2. Aug 14th thru 19th with girlfriend Ev. Celebrating 50th Birthday!Whew hew! Any advice and wahat are the nightly themes for those days. Every where we look seems to show different.
    Let me know, Boomer

Thumbs up

Welcome to the boards. Check the trip reports section and read other first timers contribution to get a newbies view of the place. If you have any questions, ask away, we love talking about Hedo. Go here http://www.hedonism.com/resorts-hedonismII.php for the current Hedo 2 theme nights. The only exception you may find to this list if there is a group on the resort during your stay and they sometimes have special theme nights for their groups, but as a whole, that list will be whats going on.

Have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

You'll find that PJ party (Tuesday night after dinner in the disco, starts at 11pm) and Toga Night (Thursday wear your toga to dinner) are really the only nights that have big participation, especially during a slow time like August....that is unless there is a big group going then that sets up their own theme nights or participates in the resort ones.

I wouldn't worry at all about bringing outfits for the theme nights except PJ and toga and I always bring a naughty school girl outfit too...you never know!

Have fun & no worries! And congrats on your 50th!!!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Thanks Chris & Liz, Just probably "overthinking" LOL

We will be there Aug 14 thru 21. Second trip - feel free to ask ?'s - will try to answer them. I (the wife) am hoping there is a good deal of theme participation cuz for me that's part of the fun (besides some of the other OBVIOUS fun)

Thumbs up

Thanks CMO,

We kinda don't know what to expect. From what I understand,the PJ and Toga nights are the best ,but my girlfriend (Ev) is all into it Outfits and all. Me a little nervous (newbie)LOL. But hey,you gotta do your 50th with a bang right