Thread: Is it that long???

Is it that long???

Hoping to ask a few questions before we leave next tuesday?

My best friend and I heard the bus ride is 3 hours long to the resort.Please tell me it isnt true and how do we make that bearable?

What mixed drinks would you reccomend for someone who is looking for a sweet but sour mixed drink??

Is there a bar near the hot tub that is open when your hottubbing at 3 in the am??

(we were thinkin of questions all night last night)

Is there alot of games on the beach during the day?

Can you tell we are excited to go?? Thanks for helpin all of you!! I will keep thinkin.....7 days and countin!!

only things i think i can help with is the bus ride. from what i understand the ride is only about a hr to hr and half (pending how crazy the driver is...lol) from the airport. also i believe the bars shut down around 2 230am. like i said this is from what i read. i pop the cherry in the morning. have fun
    i have serious

I'll assume you are talking about H2, never been to H3 so can't comment. The bus ride: if all goes well about 1.5 hours including the obligatory beer stop. If however you are coming in on Friday afternoon things go all to heck in Lucea. There's a major intersection with no traffic light (just a stop sign) and the traffic can get backed up for miles. It can take an hour just to get thru Lucea under those conditions. If you are arriving on the weekend or fairly early should be no problem. When we go in December we will be getting there on a Friday afternoon so we'll pop for TimAir.

Re: pool bar. As I understand it the pool bar is now open til 5 am, although that can change at a moments notice.

Counting down to our sixth trip home.
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

Congrats on your trip, now I can only speak for HII, the bus ride is about 1.5 hrs. I would recomend a couple drinks - Humingbird, Dirty banana, Purple Rain, and Jamaican sex on the beach, the bar usually stays open until ??? Have fun... See all in Nov.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

H3 is also about 1 hour drive from the airport. depends also on how the long the obligatory beer stop is.

yes, there is a bar by the nude pool hot tube. It's open until the last person leaves.

Most games happen by the pools. (Quad pool and nude pool)

thanks for your help guys!! Forgot to add we are going to hedo 2.......one and a half hours seems ok......anticipation!!!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You'll drop a couple Benjamins, but you can find TimAir just outside customs and be there inside 30 minutes. We take the bus back, but Damn, we're in a hurry to get home outbound.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.