Thread: theme nights

theme nights

Most of the theme nights are pretty self explanatory... but I read somewhere that fetish night can also be masquerade night, is this true? And does everyone do traditional togas, or do people do julious ceaser costumes too?
    Also, are there other theme nights that are not listed online? Thought maybe they change it up every once in a while.

The theme nights currently posted are correct.People do many things with toga night.From the traditional sheet,the most common and I would say the most creative.I however recycle my Roman soldier outfit.(300 style) So it is wide open to what you might want to wear.
    Fetish can be what you want it to be also,doesn't have to be just whips and chains,although that can be fun too.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love theme dressing and think it adds something uniquely Hedonistic to a vacation at Hedo. This was accurate from April 1st at HII.
    Sunday Raggae
    Monday Pirates
    Tuesday PJ
    Wednesday Pimp & Ho
    Thursday Toga
    Friday Rock Star
    Saturday Fetish
    I called in advance to get the list right.

Fetish night was a bustier, leather thong, and fuck me pumps on the wifey. It's really wherever your imagination leads you.

We had Roman costumes that were modified to sexy them up for toga night.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

I gave my husband an advanced show of fetish night a couple nights ago, just get him more reved up to go. I am a harley chick so I have plenty of leather and lots of high heels. A leather mini and barely nothing leather vest with knee high boots did it for him, it got rid of all those doubts about going! He inturn came down stairs and made me realize what my fetish is.... an executive man with a very yummy body, with only a tie on!!! woo hoo!! So if you see that man in october, thats us!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Most....Also, are there other theme nights that are not listed online? Thought maybe they change it up every once in a while.
    They seldom change the official lists, in our 9 years going, I think its only changed once. Sometimes when a group is on resort, they will have their own theme nights for their group members, but other than that, the lists on the forums are pretty accurate.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    A leather mini and barely nothing leather vest with knee high boots did it for him,
    Sounds like you're a natural. A couple with the hots for each other can have fun at Hedo like no other place. Enjoy.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Thank you. That is our intention. We are not swingers, but are not prudes. I m not much for sharing him, he has the goods and they are all mine. I am a voyeur. I enjoy the naked body and seeing others embrassed. It is very sexy and sensual. My husband and I have something that not many couples do. We not only enojy "sex" with each other but get anxious at the thought of being that close to one another. And were always up to learn something new!!!

yep - you guys are DEFINITELY gonna dig Hedo

Fetish night for me my first Hedo trip was an all lace mini dress and CFM heels...I won the booty shakin' contest on the bar in the club that night.

Basically, theme nights are open for interpretation. My second trip a really cool chick dressed like a cowgirl on one of the nights and was the hit of the resort!

Going to bring our own togas this year - I like to sew and know I will enjoy wearing my own creation vs. some sheet I tied and safety pinned together after several hours of rum drinks by the nude pool!!!