Thread: Condom use

Condom use

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-21-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

There are no rules posted at the hot tub or anywhere else. The rules are between those involved. My suggestion is "No glove, no love" if you are involved.

It would be bad form to leave your glove floating in the hot tub, although it has to have happened at some point. Set it outside of the tub (tuck it in your towel or somewhere out of sight) and dispose of it when you leave. Just do what you think everyone should do and you should be fine.

If we find a couple that wants to do something with us, we usually start in the hot tub, kissing, touching, maybe oral, then move out to chairs/swinging beds/ someones room and use a condom to continue the festivities.
    P + sexy j
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I have seen people "play" without using protection. However, if hubby and I play with someone else comdoms is a must. I love sex but not enough to die over it. Its up to the people involve to practice safe sex.

Like Rob&Jo said "No glove no love"
    HEDO 3 July 13th-20th 2010!!! 4th time and it gets better each time!!!!!!

As a 1st timer myself, I was SHOCKED at the lack of protection being used.
    As said above, that is totally YOUR resposibility...

One note though, they do NOT have condoms around the resort. Not in the rooms, not at the pools, no where. (At least I didn't see them!) So bring a supply

good info here. We'll totally be packing some. Kind of amazed they wouldn't have them at least at the bar or something.

Hedo is not a swingers resort, it is a resort that attracts swingers, which is why they don't provide condom's. Bring your own.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

plain and simple...."no glove, no love" like robandjo said
    i have serious

May I ask your opinion of condom use if you are in a situation with two ladies where you have intercourse with one, then the other, then back to the first, then back to the second one, again? Would you keep removing and putting on a new condom each time?

As for the lack of condom use what we saw was alot of people who probably had good intentions of using them, however when the endless supply of festivities hit 2 AM and judgement was not involved. We are not into the lifestyle but had several opportunities and guarentee you no one involved had anywhere to stash a condom!!! At least not comfortably, lol. Endless alcohol and fun equal bad decisions. So just be prepared for that!!! Hedo is an amzing place but it is easy to lose control and no one wants to ruin there lives due to one stupid drunken Hedo mistake!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by R&A View Post
    ...if you are in a situation with two ladies where you have intercourse with one, then the other, then back to the first, then back to the second one, again? Would you keep removing and putting on a new condom each time?
    Yes. Though the norm for me is that one of the women is my wife with whom I don't use a condom, so I would only need half as many.
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Quote Originally Posted by Xceptional View Post
    ...one of the women is my wife with whom I don't use a condom, so I would only need half as many.
    Good point!

Should the Gods smile down on me and I found myself in that situation, one would be my wife, too.

At 2:00AM with a roaring buzz and opportunity aplenty, I can see myself making bad decisions and screwing up (or down or sideways, lol). Good advice by all here.
    Ross & Audrey
    Orlando

HedoII Nov 15-20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by R&A View Post
    Should the Gods smile down on me and I found myself in that situation, one would be my wife, too.
    Right, and I'll note that while MANY people would like a F-M-F threeway, there are a LOT fewer single females than there are couples who would like to hook up with one. So do that math and while it does happen, it can't for everyone.

Hedo is mostly couples swap, plus enough single males to staff any desired M-F-M 3ways or gangbangs. All that and a lot of folks are couples who DON'T "swing", they just like the sexy see-and-be-seen environment.
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Quote Originally Posted by Xceptional View Post
    Hedo is mostly couples swap...
    While a F-M-F threeway sounds delightful, that would not be my first priority.

I am as concerned that the love of my life has as much fun as I do if she is comfortable…if she wants to…and if she doesn’t, no big deal. Who knows, maybe I will be the one who is intimidated. She has mentioned that the voyeuristic aspect is exciting to her. If we go home having had a great party with a lot of fun spirited people, then it will have been worth the price of admission.

I’m lying!!! Don’t believe a word of this!! If you tell my friends that I wrote this, I will deny it!! I want to have 10 3ways!! I want to poke and stick every female that I see!! I am a pig!! I am a male!! I am a pig………….lol
    Ross & Audrey
    Orlando

HedoII Nov 15-20, 2009

Sex games

redacted
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-26-2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: add link