Well, it's been 12 days since we've been back, and my husband is already asking me if I booked next years trip! What a blast! There were plenty of dirty bananas and towards the end of our stay REAL Bananas!!!! The Land Sharks are good as well! We had no problems with flights or our trip to the resort. We jumped right in and headed to the nude side, and I kicked myself on the 2nd day there as to why we didn't go over last year. Other than being nervous. We had more fun over on the nude side than the quad, and met the nicest couples. It did rain a few nights for maybe 10-15 minutes, but other than that the weather was great! Our room was on the quad side, and they do need to do some minor work on the rooms. However, they were clean, and that's all I was concerned about when you do only sleep and shower in them. This year was a very relaxing vacation, we didn't do any excursions off the resort, so I'm sorry can't update anyone on that. The EC's were great, Passion is a doll, Spike is still Spike, but with longer hair !
You did have to get up early in am to get towels, or grab them at night on the prude side. Other than that, nothing crazy went on that we could see, at least nothing that made me blush. Size & Age doesn't matter on the nude side, your treated the same. So for anyone that is nervous, don't be, it's easier said than done, but again, you'll kick yourself in the butt if you don't.