Thread: SOS: Ladies of Hedo 3

SOS: Ladies of Hedo 3

Ladies - need a little help. My wife and I are going to Hedonism 3 June 4 to 11. I'm a bit on the wild side of life and my wife is very much on the prude side of life but she recently said she would be OK with a girl sucking on her tits and maybe having oral sex (with a girl or another guy). Please note that for my wife this is a huge step. So I'm begging any of you ladies that will be there when we are to come over and show my wife a little bit of the wild side of life. I'm hoping that my wife will follow me to the nude pool, but I have a feeling that she will want to hang out at the quad pool. So if you see us please come over and say hi. She is a lovely black women and I'm a Neanderthal white guy with tattoos on my arms and legs.
    We've been together for 17 years and I would like to be with her for another 17+ years, but if I can't break her from her prudish style I'm afraid that we won't last. Help me help my wife and our marriage by getting close to my lovely wife and breaking her out of her prudish mentality. Thank you - Dave

Maybe it's just the way you worded your post, but this sounds like a recipe for divorce.

I translate "she would be OK with a girl..." as "she will take one for the team" or "she will suffer though because she loves me".

"I'm hoping that my wife will follow me to the nude pool, but I have a feeling that she will want to hang out at the quad pool.", translates as if she isn't going to the nude side, we're having separate vacations at the same resort.

If your scenario goes down, and she isn't really into it, this could easily blow up in your face.

Also in the last 17 years, how have you expressed your wild side? The tattoos? Maybe tattoos were wild before people understood germs and folks died from the process, but today, 10 year old girls would get tattoos if it was legal.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Go with no expectations other than having a good time, hang out with your wife naked in the Quad and perhaps she will get comfortable enough to venture over to the Nude side. As for playing with others, be careful, if it is not what she wants to do, most experienced lifestylers will be able to sense that you are the driving force and you will be on the outside looking in. If it is going to happen, it will happen when the time is right, good luck on the next 17+ years.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Sage advice Rick- if the activities are just for one of you then it can only lead to resentment. On the other hand- perhaps being in an environment where she sees other people expressing themselves that way will at least encourage her to be a little more open with those activities with you- which can only be a good thing. Nick (and the dishy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Moorerotic - after reading a few of you replies I'm starting to think you are a doctor or should be one. Answers to your questions:

Maybe it's just the way you worded your post, but this sounds like a recipe for divorce.

"I think I worded my post a bit wrong - please note that I was a bit drunk when I typed this up".

I translate "she would be OK with a girl..." as "she will take one for the team" or "she will suffer though because she loves me".

"OK good example of wording. We were talking about what we would and would not be OK with when we got to Hedo. She said she would be OK with another girl and possibly another guy. I want us to have a great time whether we meet someone or not - I don't plan on pressuring her to do something that she doesn't want to do or hunting down every woman at Hedo to get them to join us. If something happens, then it happens.

"I'm hoping that my wife will follow me to the nude pool, but I have a feeling that she will want to hang out at the quad pool.", translates as if she isn't going to the nude side, we're having separate vacations at the same resort.

"No - if my wife wants to stay at the Quad then I'm at the Quad. I would like to hang out at the nude pool and I'm just hoping that my wife will decide to let go, relax and have some fun. Plus, I would find it a little wierd and creepy to be at the nude pool while my wife is at the Quad".

If your scenario goes down, and she isn't really into it, this could easily blow up in your face.

"Point well taken - again - I'm not going to force anything on my wife. If she isn't comfortable with the situation (if there is a situation) then I will be more than happy to pull the plug or let her pull it".

Also in the last 17 years, how have you expressed your wild side? The tattoos? Maybe tattoos were wild before people understood germs and folks died from the process, but today, 10 year old girls would get tattoos if it was legal.

"No, my tattoos are not my wild side. Again - poor choice of words. My wild side would most likely be considered prudish by most. This goes more to how we express ourselves concerning sex. I tell my wife my sexual fantasies, what I would like for us to do in bed, etc. When I ask her what she fantasies about, she says that she doesn't. While we normally have a very good sex life, this disconnection of minds sometimes is frustrating to me. When I talk to my wife about it, she gets frustrated because she doesn't see this as a problem ie we are having sex so what's the problem”.

Thanks for the advice – really wish I could just delete this thread. Lesson for today – don't blog after having a few Jack and cokes.

Don't delete your post.

I didn't mean to come across as harsh, but a situation similar to yours has blown up in the face of someone I know, and your tone seemed a lot like his prior to the explosion.

People admire that person in class who is bold enough to ask the question that everyone wants the answer to, but they are to timid to raise their hand for.

Dutyfree, for every person like you, who is willing to ask, there are 15 guys with the same question, thanking you in private because they didn't have to ask, but got their answer anyway.

This forum is about learning. Even if you don't learn from your question someone else will.

The lessons are:

Listen to NickandKerry (of the NickandKerry method) and weliveinvegas.
    Don't soil your wonderful Jack with nasty old Coke.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.