Thread: Our 2nd Trip to H3 3/28 - 4/7

Our 2nd Trip to H3 3/28 - 4/7 2005

This was our 2nd trip to H3 in less than 5 months....so YES, we are addicted! This time we extended our stay to ten days, though it still didn't seem like enough (is it ever?). Again, another GREAT time at Hedo and many GREAT new friends. We found that it did help to chat with other people on Hedo related message boards before our trip. This gave us more time to spend with our new friends. Don't forget to check out the calendar on this site. Some of us are already planning the next wild and crazy Hedo adventure in November! Donna, Steve will come around and we'll see you there!

Those of you that met Sam and I, yes...coordinating our theme night costumes was a lot of fun and as you witnessed, everyone enjoyed us and our costumes as well. Who could forget Sam dressed as and winning Best Ho? And sorry Senior Pimp Dave, but nice big breasts will beat the male competition anytime HBK won Best Pimp! Winning Best Toga was a surprise as the one I was originally going to wear, well...let's just say it took way too long to tie (of course, it tied perfectly at home).

The day and night time nude waterslide runs were a hoot. Bobby and Jared, glad you joined us (where was the camera that night?) and Wendy & V, next time you're both going, even if I have to hold your hand.

The entire staff at H3 is great. It was a nice to be welcomed back home by everyone, especially Flexx, Romeo and Spike. You guys are awesome and we look forward to our next adventure with you all. We were also impressed that Jermaine (our waiter @ Pastafari) remembered not only our faces from November, but what food we had ordered during our last trip. That was amazing, especially with all the guests that came after us!

Advice to newcomers or even if you're just thinking about going to Hedo. Go! Book that trip right now! You will not regret it, I promise. As mentioned, visit the Hedo message boards, chat with many Hedo friends and when you get there...let it all go and just be yourself. You'll come back a better and different person...whether it's wild, wicked or both! If we can be of any help, please feel free to contact us via email, private message or my website. Hope to meet and/or see you all again at Hedo soon!

Irie,
    HBK & Sam
    Last edited by HBKrystal; 04-24-2005 at 11:00 PM.
    HBK
    Hedonism Hottie