Thread: Hedo 2 v couples sans souci

Hedo 2 v couples sans souci

Hi
    we are trying to decide where to go in Jamaica - Hedo 2 or Css.
    This will be our 1st holiday child free.
    We love the romantacisim or css but unsure of the pda restrictions, not in to dressing up but like some night life.
    Like enjoying each other but not wanting to swing.

I've never stayed at H2, but have stayed at a Couples resort in Ochos Rios, really enjoyed that for our honeymoon. Last year we went to Hedo 3 for the first time, and standing in line at the airport to come back to the states we were planning our next trip to Hedo 3 which we just returned from last month. Have loved both trips and it (hedo) has spoiled us for most any other resort. I cannot think of a vacation I have enjoyed more. The atmosphere is so open, relaxed, fun, laid back, (I could keep going but won't) it is just an amazing place with amazing people, staff and guests. Though it has a reputation as a wild swingers resort, that is only true if that is what you are looking for. The people are very open-minded and accepting, if you do receive a come-on and are not interested just say so, most if not all will accept that. Most of all Hedo is about fun, letting loose and being yourself. (wife and I have been twice, no one has ever pressured us, though we have had invites, and have made friends with many who invited without anything else happening. If you go, have a great time! I'm sure H2 is every bit as awesome as 3, and if you decide hedo is not for you, the Couples resorts are very nice, but are not accepting of graphic public displays, and are very strict about nudity in the non-nude areas.

we have been to hedo2 3yrs running.wife was nervous at first,wanted to go back to aruba.Now she says she never wants to go anywhere else.We dont swing and even went lifestylers month,never felt uncomfortable.Romance is where you make it!
    What we like about hedo is there are no rules,NO PROBLEM MON.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by scottish_cpl View Post
    Hi
    we are trying to decide where to go in Jamaica - Hedo 2 or Css.
    This will be our 1st holiday child free.
    We love the romantacisim or css but unsure of the pda restrictions, not in to dressing up but like some night life.
    Like enjoying each other but not wanting to swing.
    Its your vacation, do as much or as little as you want, you are not required to dress up, we did not until our 8th trip. As for swinging...a simple, no thanks, will suffice.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't vouch for CSS, but HedoII has become our home away from home to just relax and act up a bit. We are monogamous, but you can get your groove on as much as you want with PDA's together, especially around the hot tub after dark.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

We were thinking of going to couples san souci also, but we're focusing on going Hedonism III. We're excited about the entertainment and atmosphere. I'm sure you'll get that at Hedo II. Mainly what I hear about Couples is that it's nice and upscale, but the nightlife and entertainment is more low key than at a Hedo resort. If you are looking for something more quiet, go to couples. If you are looking for something where you'll sure have a good time and party and be free, HEDO is the place to be.

You can tell everything you need to know by walking the beach. We have been to Hedo III once and Hedo II 4 times. The beach at hedo is filling with naked people having fun and talking to each other. The beaches at the other resorts are filled with people relaxing, reading books and generally keeping to themselves. It looks so boring at the other resorts I don't think we would ever consider anything but Hedo.

While I'm sure Couples SS is romantic and great for a 'just us' kind of experience, I doubt it can be the fun & excitement of H2 or H3. I think Rob & Jo said it best....at the Hedo's you find people gabbing, playing games, interacting all over the beach...at any other resort it is just couples off by themselves. We've done that type of vacation and yes, it's very relaxing and can be romantic....but it doesn't hold a candle to the fun of Hedo.

You'll definitely find more nightlife at H2.

The difference between PDAs at CSS and H2 is HUGE....totally different. You'll get told to get out of the hot tub at CSS if you're doing the nasty during the day.

There is no pressure to swing at H2. We've been there over 20 times and are monogamous...no problem mon!

Try H2....I think you'll love it. If you don't, you can ask to be moved to Breezes or Grand Lido.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Been to both - can't go wrong!

We have been to both Couples Sans Souci and Hedo 2 in the last year and you cannot go wrong with either.

CSS is more romantic and has far better service and accommodations. The in-room bar and 24 hour room service is unbeatable. The nude beach and pool are spacious and underused - meaning still very romantic. The activities and offerings are all top-notch.

H2 is just flat out more exciting. What it lacks in facilities and offerings, it makes up for in people. Every time we have gone to H2, we come back with 3-4 couples who are now friends that stay in touch.

If you want privacy and romance, consider CSS. If you want fun and camaraderie, try H2.

I think you would love Hedo. When are youplanning to go? Go the week before Thanksgiving and you will have a wonderful time.

We are thinking of going at the start of August.
    What kind of weather could we expect?, our dates would be the 1st - 7th August 09
    Last edited by scottish_cpl; 06-02-2009 at 03:20 PM. Reason: more info