Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July 9-17 anyone going? newbie's here.....

Wink July 9-17 anyone going? newbie's here.....

Hi Everyone!

We’re a married couple of newbie’s going to Hedo 111 July 9th through the 17th. We’ve been doing a lot of research on the club and lifestyles of Super clubs and are very excited ...I believe that two groups are going to be at Hedo during our week, the Mimi Velvets and SECS. Anyone from these groups going or know of these groups? Also if you were going to be there that week, we’d love to chat via e-mail, newbie or repeat.

Thanks so much,

Kim..

We will be there between the 5th and 14th. We've already met some great folks here online and we would love to chat with you too.
    I'd rather laugh with sinners, than die with the saints, the sinners are a lot more fun... Billy Joel
    Hedo III 5 - 14 July 2005

Unlockme,

Sounds great ! So, do we just communicate back and forth through this forum or via e-mail? Have you ever been to any of the Hedo or similar resorts before? After making the decision to go to Hedo 111 it’s like I’m obsessed with gathering all of the information I can get my hands on. I’d like to participate in all of the activities and dress the part while we are there. My husband and I would like to make this a truly memorable trip .

Are you familiar with the groups that I indicated might be going the week we’ll be there? From what I’ve read the groups going can really enhance the entire experience . I’ve also entered our weeks in another forum that my husband found. Hopefully we’ll all meet up and have a great time, maybe even take the two-hour bus ride together. We’ll have to exchange pics so we can recognize each other .

Thanks for the reply and talk to you soon,

Kim

We've never been to hedo before aand this is our first time to an adults resort too. We are going to experience the whole Hedo thing too. We are not into the swapping, just the being free to express our feelings to each other whenever and where ever we want to. I guess we are both somewhat exibitionists just starting out, lol. We've been married for 2 years now (our 2nd each) and just finding this out about each other. I have links we can share for hedo info with you, I'll pm you with the info and some info about us too. Our dates look like we won't be on the bus with ya but ya can't miss me, I have long red hair and Sonya will be the beautiful woman with me in the pool and hot tub. See ya there.
    I'd rather laugh with sinners, than die with the saints, the sinners are a lot more fun... Billy Joel
    Hedo III 5 - 14 July 2005

Anyone else going this week or overlapping? New or repeat, would love to chat prior to touchdown.

Kim

We are headed down again, 7/7 through 7/14. Not going with a group, well sort of. Just a couple friends we made last year and we have all decided to trek again together! Made some new friends on the boards as well. You will love Hedo. It will change your life forever, more fun than you can shake a stick at... heck even that's fun!

Thumbs up

Jandk,

Would love to chat before we meet up in Hedo. Maybe exchange pics so that we recognize each other. You’re going to have 2 days on us, so you’ll already be in the swing of things. Are you and your friends dressing up for the theme nights? I just bought 5 outfits this morning from a site that Krystal recommended. So, can a couple of newbie’s hang out with you guys?

Kim

hahah certainly, all people hedo are friends! Yes we dress to impress.... or should I say undress? Hmmm. We are doing one night (most likely the short shorts night on Monday as wild wild west theme night). Certainly don't do anything bad or we might arrest you, oh wait never mind, we're the bad girls lol!

Jandk,

So, what are you doing for the Wild West night? All of the hot spicy details please . Maybe I can talk the hubby into joining in.

As far as bad at H3, you should get arrested and removed from the premises for being too good!

Kim

Please don't remove me! lol Wild west is dress up in whatever your wild mind can think up pertaining to western, cowboy/girl, saloon girl/boy, sheriff!, indian (native american lol), sweet spinster lady (who really wears no panties lol). Let your imagination run wild! Think fringe, boots, hats, whatever you can find!

Kellie,

I promise not to remove you if you’re really really bad.

Kim

Awesome, that is what I strive for ya know?

April,

I can't belive that you or Krystal don't have anything to say or add to this !

Kim

That's because I know I'm gonna be a baaaad girl and I dont want to be removed... oh wait or was it that I had to be bad to stay ?

You girls kill me... I already have the chaps and pasties, too bad I wont be there for that nite!

Kim, on that wicked temptations site if you look under the deals and steals, other brands... there is a hustler outfit that includes chaps, hot pants and a bikini top for only $18, that would be hot with a cowboy hat for western night! You should look into it!

April

Hello all - we are traveling July 1st - 8th . we formed a yahoo group for people going in the month of July.. Feel free to join.. or email us.. or Messenger us..

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hedonism3July05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast