Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pretty Disappointing - 1st Timers

We went to H3 with the Amigos in March (our first) and had the best vacation EVER!!! Ya service was slow but who cares you are at this certain place for a reason....get neekid and party. Why go if you aren"t there to have fun and relax. The rooms were great, the food was good and the drinks...(thanks Serena & Anaka & all the others) were GREAT!!! The EC were AWESOME Franz, Son and Melody. Become friends with them and they will treat you a LOT better. Join a group that fits you. There are so many. You will have a much better time. .
    March 20 -27 2010 we will be back with the Amigos.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Wow, I really hope this is just a one in a million. My expectations are set high, but thats just my expectations of my hubby to perform out doors!!! The resort is just the backdrop and the supplier of booze!!

Well we've been to H3 twice, this year and last year. The first time we were there with a couple of groups, the first group, and a great group it is, was Kitten and Angels Spring Fling, the less pleasant group, though not unpleasant, was the Teas'um Calender shoot crew. Kitten'n'Angels welcomed all comers and we never felt out of place even though we were not technically part of the group, we had a blast, and the trip determined a precedent for us. Our biggest decision now is what airline gets me to Montego Bay quicker, better, and hopefully non-stop, and which hedo to go to.
    Our second trip the only group there was the Ms. Poledance competition, and with them there were some great people to hang out with, and there were some you didn't want to give the time of day to, good thing everything in Jamaica is at the same time. Soon com mon. We booked with Orbitz the first trip, and that almost caused some problems, but the Hedo staff got everything fixed up. The second trip we booked with Castaways, and they went out of their way to help me out when I messed up my airline reservations, even though it didn't have anything to do with them as I had reserved with the airline itself. I will probably continue to use Castaways after that. Like someone else said, use an agency that specializes in this type of travel. I've heard good things about Spirit airlines, but keep in mind they are relatively new to the scene, and are probably still getting some of their destinations figured out. What better place than Hedo to show up without your clothes?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Wow, I really hope this is just a one in a million. My expectations are set high, but thats just my expectations of my hubby to perform out doors!!! The resort is just the backdrop and the supplier of booze!!
    We have had 8 trips to Hedo 3 and 2 trips to Hedo 2, in those combined 10 trips we have never had anything remotely close to this occur, I would say that the pressure is in your husbands court.....lol...you seem to have a great attitude, I seriously doubt that you will not have your expectations met...have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    We have had 8 trips to Hedo 3 and 2 trips to Hedo 2, in those combined 10 trips we have never had anything remotely close to this occur, I would say that the pressure is in your husbands court.....lol...you seem to have a great attitude, I seriously doubt that you will not have your expectations met...have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    yeah, what he said..
    If you are going to have a blast partying naked with many open/like minded people in a comfortable environment... you will have a great time!

Home in 3 days!

Cheers,
    G
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/8

Having Traveled to Hedo3 seven times we have had one problem !!!! They gave us the key to a room and when George (luggage guy) opened the door there was someone elses clothes and luggage. But this was a quick fix and we were in another room with in 10-20 minutes. We spent the time in the Quad area .. No Worries Mon!!!!
    Bernard & Melissa Hedo bound 4/15/2017 - 4/22/2017 1st trip With Kitten and Angel, 2nd Trip with Kitten and Angel 04/07/2018-04/14/2018 10 th Anniversary Spring Fling

Giving them another shot, so to speak....

Well, we realize that all of the problems that occurred to us were just creating the "Perfect Storm". (FYI-Not everything I mentioned should be considered a problem. Some items were for information only) We travel a fair amount, usually with kids and know what can go wrong and that clocks run at different speeds in different places. (Try showing up thirty seconds late for a German train). I am also a firm beleiver of the honey versus vinegar complant process.

Bottom line is that we are going to H2 in May (15th) and hope to get everything we wanted in our first trip. Rest assured that they will have to pry my hands off my luggage and we just opted for the ocean view, so anything else will be an upgrade.

If you are going to be there then, send us a message!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sschafe48170 View Post
    Well, we realize that all of the problems that occurred to us were just creating the "Perfect Storm". (FYI-Not everything I mentioned should be considered a problem. Some items were for information only) We travel a fair amount, usually with kids and know what can go wrong and that clocks run at different speeds in different places. (Try showing up thirty seconds late for a German train). I am also a firm beleiver of the honey versus vinegar complant process.

Bottom line is that we are going to H2 in May (15th) and hope to get everything we wanted in our first trip. Rest assured that they will have to pry my hands off my luggage and we just opted for the ocean view, so anything else will be an upgrade.

Hi there,
    I'm sooo sorry you did not enjoyed your vacation.. I think that roule #1 is to remember that you're in Jamaica and they don't see the situation as we do!! We are going on our 3rd trip to H3 within a year and we love the place. Let me give you a hint: H2-3 are the host of a very small community of fun loving people. They also know that if things go wrong with a client, 10,000 couples will know. Next time you go, they will go out of their way to satisfied you. Don't be affraid to introduce yourself and shake hands with the manager(s). Trust me, they will remember you!
    Wishing you all the best in your future getaways!

Yves and Val
    Have we met??
    Y & V

H3
    March 09
    Nov 09
    March 10
    H2 a start to a new era
    Nov 2010
    March 2011
    Caliente Caribe March 2012
    Freedom of the Seas Nov 2012
    Caliente Caribe March 2013
    Hedo 2 April -May 2013
    DESIRE RM - Nov 16-23rd 2013
    H2 March 2014
    Temptation Nov 2014
    H2 March 2015
    H2 Dec 2015
    H2 April 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 2016
    H2 May 2017
    H2 Nov 2017
    H2 Nov 2019

Quote Originally Posted by sschafe48170 View Post

Glad you are giving them a second look, perhaps Hedo 2 will be more to your liking, good luck and have fun..

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

hedo

Ive not been yet but it think this is very sound advice, Dashy1

It does sound like the perfect storm vacation.... at the very least give them another chance and go long enough to use your voucher! We also did not get the suite we had booked, but it ended up a better situation because our best friends by the end of the week were all in the Quad by us! Book with Bob (March Madness) and he makes sure all is well. Bob and his wife Patty are great at making sure your vacation is what you expected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123