Thread: Packing Tips...

Blog Entries

Question Packing Tips...

Hey All I will be at H3 in July and I am trying to pack smart for the trip. I have read many of the reports and checklists but there are still some fuzzy questions that I have.

1. What do you wear to eat at the restaurants? Is it fine if I show up in a sheer top or do I need more material? I am still unsure of how nudity & feeding the masses at the resort work in harmony.

2. I heard the tequila is bottom shelf at the resort...can someone confirm this for me? And is it common to go to a bartender and just ask for limes, salt, or cherries?

3. I wanted to go visit a "farm" to go check out the produce and herbs but I did not see an excursion listed? I know there is something like this for H2 is there one near H3?

4. Does getting on the bus to go back to the airport hurt worse than a tattoo or a private piercing?
    07/15-07/20

2010: 07/08-07/15@ H3 - 10/08-10/11@ H2 - 11/18-11/24@ H3

Newly Addicted & looking for a Second Job!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CocksRocks View Post
    Hey All I will be at H3 in July and I am trying to pack smart for the trip. I have read many of the reports and checklists but there are still some fuzzy questions that I have.
    Ask away...we all love answering questions.

1. What do you wear to eat at the restaurants? Is it fine if I show up in a sheer top or do I need more material? I am still unsure of how nudity & feeding the masses at the resort work in harmony.
    Sheer is fine, we have been 8 trips and never have we seen a lady in sheer turned away.

2. I heard the tequila is bottom shelf at the resort...can someone confirm this for me? And is it common to go to a bartender and just ask for limes, salt, or cherries?
    The tequila is not good at all, we bring our own from the states, we purchase it in the duty free shop at our departure airport. We have never had limes at the bar, but they will give you lemon.

3. I wanted to go visit a "farm" to go check out the produce and herbs but I did not see an excursion listed? I know there is something like this for H2 is there one near H3?
    You can purchase at the resort, since Ganja is illegal in Jamaica, you will not see it listed on the excursion list.

4. Does getting on the bus to go back to the airport hurt worse than a tattoo or a private piercing?
    ABSOLUTELY...have tats and piercings and they only hurt for a bit. last a year between trips home.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Rick (as always) answered your questions well- but I would chime in on the last one. I have both tattoos and a piercing, and getting on that bus the last day is a really difficult thing. We have been fortunate a couple times in that we were the last of our group to leave, and that made it a little easier- but the times we have done the turn around the fountain and received the standard goodbye from our friends made me tear up something terrible- yeah, I know, a 6'1", 225#, fireman, fighting off the tears- by now some of the people we see in August each year are some of our closest and most genuine friends, even though most of them we actually physically spend a week a year around. You will hear it said, and it is not just a saying or hokum... hedo is about the people. The ones we have met in our trips have transformed our lives and helped us with our priorities year round in the short times we have spent together. We hope you experience the same sense of freedom and comfort that we do when we go "home".
    Nick (and the lovely Kerry)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    As usual Rick answered your questions so thoroughly that the thread may as well end there - but I'll chime in on a couple.

2.) For the love of agave - bring your own tequila.

4.) A tattoo hurts the surface of your skin and can be exhilarating. Leaving Hedo cuts you deep to your soul. The times we have traveled by ourselves without our group - leaving has been VERY hard because we are leaving behind our second home and some great new friends, but we were ok to be heading home. When we head home after our group week it is vastly more depressing. We are leaving our closest friends, some of whom we may not see for another 51 weeks. That is almost enough to make my eyes sweat

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

At Hedo, less is best so sheer is always a good option. I plan to pack light even for a week long trip. I will try and pack for the theme nights. But I figure lots of the time, a towel is all I need to get to and from the nude side. LOL

Not nearly as important as slut wear and FMPs...I though I'd share a recommended packing list of thing you may not think of:

http://home.comcast.net/~jimandmaryh...at_to_pack.htm

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Most people over pack and over process. You could go for a week at Hedo with a medium sized gym bag/carry on. It's not like you'll be wearing clothes alot. Sheer, seethrough outfits for dinner sounds delicious and will be much apriciated.

The herb tracks you down, no need to go looking.

Bring your own sipping Tequila for sure. Order your drink by brand or you'll get generic booze. A quick look behind the bar let's you see what's available.

Leaving always hurts. That's probably why we blog and post until the next trip home.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Here is a helpful list on the JWST web site:

http://www.jwst.com/usefulinfo.html

Excellent adivice all around, but I wanted to chime in on the "farm" side of things. There is more than enough produce to go around without putting your personal freedom or safery at risk. The trips to those places are overrated. They are small, very expensive to get to and dangerous. It might seem like it's not a touristy thing to do, but believe me...it is. The "farmers" are well aware of this too and will take full advantage.

My suggestion? Wait for one of the resort employees to ask you if you are "okay" then get ready to talk the talk. You'll get the best stuff without getting ripped off. Don't let the bus driver from the airport con you into it either. Wait until you get to the resort. You'll be glad you did.

drinks on the way from the airport can get pricey - if you have to have something cold, so be it, but you'll be wandering through the airport and to the superclubs lounge in with your checked bags in tow - we probably could have popped out our duty free stuff there if we had our mugs handy.

on Mary's list she mentions personal cards - we went to staples, bought the DIY biz cards, created a new email account specifically for our trip, and printed (inkjet will run when wet, so you may have to print and then go photocopy the rest). When we got to Hedo and introduced ourselves, we had penned our room number on the back of the card. This also made it easy to hand it over and say something like "come see us". Ball was in their court then.

speaking of Staples, we also bought lanyards that had little black pouches on them. Our hedo key went in the front see through pouch and those cards, a condom, plus a lip gloss went in the back - gloss b/c balm will melt! You guys can find a roll-on that looks like chapstick with SPF. We had straw hats (redheads, fair skinned, freckled, Hedo sun...BAD) so in the pool we'd cinch the lanyard around the band of the hat. Then we never had to run back to our stuff to get a card, etc.

We have heard from several of our 'card carriers' since we returned - which makes it great to plan another trip or an interlude if you're not too far away.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Thank You!!!

Thank you everyone... you can imagine the suitcase i was going to use before your replies.

When I mentioned the farm, it was more for the 'experience' to see it in person. Most of us have seen it in plastic but not growing from the ground. I am too well aware of the amount of 'love' the resort would show because of your trip reports. I guess I should have been more specific in the reason why I wanted to go.

Hmm.. sipping tequila...theres a concept... I like strong men and strong tequila, so Jose is right up my alley. And I have always taken the shot... but I can see why sipping on it throughout the day will allow you to have a better shot or remembering the Night

And I was completely afraid that I had the right feeling about leaving the resort....
    At least I will get to before having to fight my way home!
    07/15-07/20

2010: 07/08-07/15@ H3 - 10/08-10/11@ H2 - 11/18-11/24@ H3

Newly Addicted & looking for a Second Job!