Thread: Dom/Sub

Dom/Sub

How does a pretty quiet but very sexual female hone her domination skills when she really doesn't have any to start with?

A couple of my friends think i would have a problem with being the sub 'cause I wouldn't be able to 100% submit myself, too independent.
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

You gotta start out on someone willing to be dominated

Try heading to H3 for Kink Week the first week of November. There are plenty of doms and subs there and you can surely learn from them. We have found those folks to be very helpful and usually willing to take some time to show you the ropes (and whips and chains). Really, it's a non-threatening environment where you can observe and learn, or get involved to whatever degree you want.
    Really want to learn? You would probably learn a lot by submitting yourself to a dominant female while you're there. That way you could see what it's like from the bottom.

Without further details, I would say:

If you dont have any skills but feel the urge to dominate then the suggestions above are correct. Go somewhere where you can learn from others.. a fetclub, kink week, various websites etc.

If you're partner wishes to be dominated but you're not sure where to start, then communication is key - find out what makes them tick first, then start from there. Then see above
    If neither of the above, then you need to ask why you are asking the question in the first place? perhaps you are a sadist, or some other fetishist?

You really need to go on a learning curve to find out what suits you.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.