Thread: newbee question on theme parties and disco

newbee question on theme parties and disco

Do you change from your attire at the theme parties to go to the disco? Are the theme parties held in the disco. We just don't understand it yet. I get the impression that the theme pary and disco are two different places.

thank you so much for your help

As they say in Jamaica -- When you go, you'll know! It pretty much takes a trip to Paradise to really get the full picture -- so hope you're going soon!

Everybody seems to do something a little different and the theme night / costume participation varies widely from week to week. I can tell you what we do and I think it's common for folks who go all out for the theme night fun.
    My wife dresses in something risque for dinner -- sometimes according to the theme, and sometimes just some slinky slutwear. After dinner, she changes into something even more daring for the piano bar / disco scene. The main party on theme night is in the disco, but people dress for the theme nights starting at dinner time. It varies widely, so you'll just have to do your own thing. Just be sure to bring plenty of slutwear and you'll fit right in.

Blog Entries
    I'd say just have fun with your attire. No one will be checking if you are theme appropriate. I wear whatever I feel the best in, usually my favorite slut / stripper wear. Regardless of theme I always seem to find something daring that get me and my soon-to-be hubby in the mood to jump me bones!!! LOL!!
    Next: H2 - Nov 5 - Nov 14 2015 Dirty Perv
    H2 – 5- 24 - 5-28-14
    H2 – 10 24 - Nov. 2 '14
    Desire - RM&Pearl – 6-26 - 7-2-14
    H2 – LVD 11 8 - 16, 2013
    H2 – Jul 22 - 31, '12
    H2 - Dec 5 - 11, '11
    H2 - Jul 22 - 29, '11
    H2 - May 28 - Jun 4 '11
    H2 - LVD Fest - Nov 13 - 20, '10
    H3 - Jul 23 - 26 '10
    H2 - May 29 - Jun 5 - '10
    H2 - LVD - Nov '09
    Gr. Lido & H2 May 2009 Wedding&Hnymoon
    H2 July - '06: H2 - Oct '07: H2 - May '08

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All the themes are fine to start at dinner time except PJ when there's a chance one will be nearly nekkid. One tip: Take to towel to sit on...
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

You wear your toga to dinner and most people (especially guys) where their Pjs to the disco where the PJ party is. some of us women wear PJs to dinner.

sometimes, on a thurs., it looks like women are wearing PJs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by divandude441 View Post
    i'd Say Just Have Fun With Your Attire. No One Will Be Checking If You Are Theme Appropriate. I Wear Whatever I Feel The Best In, Usually My Favorite Slut / Stripper Wear. Regardless Of Theme I Always Seem To Find Something Daring That Get Me And My Soon-to-be Hubby In The Mood To Jump Me Bones!!! Lol!!
    Cannot Wait To See You All "dressed Up"!