Thread: Other than Hedo.

Question Other than Hedo.

Hi all,
    While we LOVE going to Hedo, the cost is high becasue of how north we live and that we are far from a major airport. So our question is: Is there any wheres cheaper and in North America that is like Hedo?

We have looked at Cuba as a another choice, but I was told that you can only go topless, and the PDF is not allowed. The cost for most of the resorts is in our price range and we have flights direct at one of our closer airports.

We have looked at the DR and the price goes back up.

Just wondering what anyone else has experenced. We love Hedo, but with a child coming, it puts it out of our range.

Thanks
    Kris

There are a couple clubs like Hedo in the states, but nothing like the size or location of Hedo. I can't think of any names off hand, but I remember seeing one on HBO's Real Sex.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

You might check out the prices for Desire in Cancun. We went there last Aug and it was a lot more risque than Hedo (just came back from Hedo Mon). They don't have separate nude/prude areas, so the entire resort is clothing optional and people tend to get much more uninhibited. The rooms aren't as nice, but the beach is much nicer.

What is the cost for a week compaired to hedo?

I'm not sure...I'm sure it depends on time of year, deals, etc. Don't know if you're in the lifestyle, but if you're a member of sdc, you should try sdc.travel. We went to both desire and hedo through them. I think we paid just under 1k for hedo, for 3 night, 2 people, which I think was pretty good.