Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hot tub at night

hot tub at night

Do a number of couples go to the hottub at night? Does it get as wild as what I have been told? It sounds like fun. I would love to go there to put on a show with my husband.

The hot tub is a hot and miss, it usually doesn't get started til after 1, though.
    sometimes, not even until 2.

sometimes I've seen barely a dozen and then I get back with drinks and there are 3 dozen.

Thumbs up

Hot tub action can depend a lot on resort occupancy, obviously the more the merrier.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    Hot tub action can depend a lot on resort occupancy, obviously the more the merrier.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    The hot tub is a hot and miss, it usually doesn't get started til after 1, though.
    sometimes, not even until 2.

sometimes I've seen barely a dozen and then I get back with drinks and there are 3 dozen.
    There ya go, can't get any better advice than that. John
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

The hottub can be as hot as you want to make it. Last year it was nice, a bit of action here and there, but this year we had a larger group of friends, and the party was wherever we decided to hang out. It seemed that wherever we went, fun people would follow and join in. It was a blast.

Like has already been stated...
    Hot tub is what you make it, or what others make it.

It is not like 10 people sitting around waiting for a certain time, a bell goes off and SEX HAPPENS!

It is like... sit in, hang out, enjoy your S/O and just do what you want. When people do that then it becomes a great time!

We agree - it can be a hit or miss.

On our first trip there, we arrived after dark. Our friends and us shed our clothes and headed down to the hot tub where there were close to a dozen couples. After being there a while and letting the moment take us, my wife observed "I think every guy here has gotten a blow job tonight!"

We've also seen it with very little action too, but that night there were a few vinnies wandering back and forth trying to get invited when what little action there was started.

-- SandL

We agree also! We went in Oct. last fall and one night by midnight there were 8 to 10 couples either having some sort of sex or watching the shows. Then the next night there was only 3 couples hanging around chatting until 2am or so. We still do our thing,
    even if no one is watching. Nothing better than good sex under the moonlight.

LNRyno and MNHedoCouple, See you Saturday night!!
    Make sure you get out and find us!
    That will be our last night and your first night.
    I GUARANTEE we will be there and enjoying the hot tub/beach AFTER the leather/fetish night Disco party!!

Carl we will definately be looking for you. We will hopefully be in to Hedo around 4pm on the 30th and play to hit the nude beach/pool ASAP. Then dinner and the disco and the hot tub. Would definately love to meet up and have a drink before you leave. Also get some advise for the week........hope to see you in a couple weeks

save a spot for us!

We'll be there Sunday!!!!

Then again Happy Hour (4:00 to 6:00) can be a lively time, or not -- depends on the day, the phases of the moon, the people, the heat. It's Hedo. You don't plan these things -- they happen -- if you make them.

As for the 'shows' --- they can become quite lame when some people try too hard to impress/shock/dazzle/astound us. Not much we haven't seen -- but what happens at Hedo does NOT get reported on web sites!

Pete

Don't be so sure about that Pete.
    A few pictures of me popped up for THOUSANDS of people to see. I was very pissed as I was telling them to NOT take the picture.. while they were taking the picture. It took awhile, but I finally got them taken down, not that that means they're 100% gone.
    **It was the chocolate hedo group a few years back.

I've come across some pretty damning pictures the last couple of years, as well as stories!

But yes, the shows of people "trying too hard" does get old. Then again I was introduced to hedo with a couple going at for about an hour on the beach, and then next day we had the merry-go-round fuck squad.

Carl, We get in early on Sat. We'll have to get together around lunch. Then off to the beach and pool. Why wait until Sat. night? Let us know how we can find you guys or you'll have to find us.

Tattoos are good ways to tell who we are!

Dee has a red white and blue butterfly on her calf, and a Giraffe on her back/shoulder.
    I have an Eagle and flag on my back/shoulder, a heart on my frt/hip and a colored set of veins on my left chest.

OH YEAH... Dee is a HOTTIE and I am not so hard on the eyes myself... so just look for the sexy people... DAMN THAT DOESN'T HELP NOW DOES IT!?

Just give a holler for Regul8r, maybe we'll have to wear our cowboy hats? or MY Patriots hat and her Ravens visor!?

Can't volunteer ahead of time for the sun tan lotion but you never know what can happen in the spur of the moment!

MN and LNRyno maybe we set up dinner that night!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast