Thread: Forum Updated

Forum Updated

The forum has been upgraded to a new software version. You may find some new features that previously did not exist. The photo section is currently offline and will be upgraded later.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Looking Good!

Great job Chris...the forum looks nice and easier to read! thanks for the work!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Registered User Parracky Parrot's Avatar
    I can't help but wonder, is this upgrade a result of the goclassy forums getting hacked the other day?

No. The previous version of the software was secure, I just kept putting off upgrading because the picture gallery isn't standard and I was worried about losing it. But with our trip coming up I've been visiting the site more myself and so I was thinking more about it and I decided to finally do it. Its really been planned since late last year though.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Just checking out goclassy...

They use phpBB, which is free but you get what you pay for. In this case phpbb often has security bugs that are frequently hacked -- as a matter of fact if you run that software you will almost certainly be hacked at some point.

vbulletin, what we use, isn't free, but its the best. It does sometimes have security bugs too, but they're patched very quickly and easily, and they tend to not be as severe.
    Chris
    Site Administrator