Thread: Weather at Hedo III

Weather at Hedo III

Any one who has just come back from H3 could tell if the weather forecast from Weather Channel (or other weather service) actually turned out to be true? We will be at H3 2 weeks from now and the online forecast is not good. I am just hoping that these services are not reliable.

Please, let us know.

Just returned from 9 days at Hedo 3 this past Sunday. It actually rained every day but 2. This being said not one day was a complete rain out and my wife and I both got great tans. Had a great trip...hope yours will be too!!!
    Are we there yet??

Blog Entries

Weather

Try accuweather.com We were in Negril in Feb.and their weather forcast for the 10 days we were there was dead-on accurate.
    Dave and Claire

This is actually something I hadn't thought about until now... What's there to do at H3 on rainy days? I assume that sunbathing, hanging by the pool or pool bar are out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by juaguiar View Post
    What's there to do at H3 on rainy days?
    Full contact indoor sports

Rain check

Quote Originally Posted by Paul&Annie View Post
    Just returned from 9 days at Hedo 3 this past Sunday. It actually rained every day but 2. This being said not one day was a complete rain out and my wife and I both got great tans. Had a great trip...hope yours will be too!!!
    Did you collect your rain check voucher at the front desk?

The last time there they gave us 2 days on our next trip free after 2 days of rain.
    I think if the sun isnt shining by 2:00 pm (Please feel free to correct me on the time anyone) then you get a free day on your next trip.

Try to get yours as I hear that it is near imposibe to get after you leave the resort.

Good luck,
    Ciao for now
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedofrance View Post
    We will be at H3 2 weeks from now and the online forecast is not good. I am just hoping that these services are not reliable.

Please, let us know.

Forecasts out to two weeks is a total crapshoot... Anything past three days is even pushing it. My advice is to relax and wait until your date is closer.
    Mikey and Diane

Rain at III

A rainy day at Hedo is better then any day at home.

In 2004, Hurricane Charlie blew thru. Nude pool was closed. Moved the party to the Quad and didn't miss a beat.

Shawn & the luscious Angie
    July 29th thru August 8th
    Cocktails & AWOL

We had Hurricane Gustav come through last summer while we were at HIII. It didn't stop us from having a great time. Nude pool was closed so we moved the party to the quad.
    No rest for the wicked
    BillyBeards

Next Trip July 12 - July 18 2015
    Fluffernutters

_____
    July '14 H2
    Aug '12 H2
    Aug '11 H2
    Aug '10 H2
    May '10 H3
    Aug '09 H3
    Aug '08 H3
    Sept '07 H3

I don't think you get a rain voucher if the sun came out for at least 5 minutes.

You are correct...The Water Sports Director is in charge of making the call if the sun shines or not...
    Technically the sun only has to appear through the clouds to be considered a sunny day....read their policy on superclubs web-site and it says on the RARE...read RARE occassion that they declare a rain day (because the sun always shines on superclubs)...We've been there when they claimed the sun was out at 7am but rained the rest of the day ...(we were sleeping till 10 so couldn't refute this)..thus no rain day....also have had rain until the last 1/2 hour then a tiny bit of sunshine...no rain day. On the other hand we did have one really miserable day a few years ago...rain and cold all day...a group of us were sitting in the nude hot tub in the drizzle and right at sunset the sun shone across the nude pool for a total of about 1 minute...big groan, but to Hedo's credit they did award a rain Day although they really didn't have to by the letter of the policy! And comment previously is correct...much easier to get the voucher before you leave...confirm with the desk the morning before that it will be ready for you on checkout...if it isn't ready, get the name and the e-mail address of the person who should have prepared it for you!!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!