Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bodies at Hedo...

Not really a boob man actually. Just have a good memory.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Let's just say the game ended after Chris was through. I guess he set the standard too high. We even threw some extra people in that he wasn't expecting and he still got them right. Well we had a great time. The entertainment staff was not so hot, but the group of people that we were partying with made do with our own entertainment. As soon as we get things back in order on the homefront we will get a trip report posted.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

You guys said the EC wasn't that great this time... how so? Every other thread I have read always raves about the ec and so I have been looking forward to it, so you think it was just the time, or are the crews slacking?

April

The latest trip report from Juiciberri said the same thing . . . If that's so, we'll just default to our usual approach of making our own fun . . .

The Find Your Mate game sounds fun! There was another game described in an older trip report -- a variation of body shots. One person was the "instructor" -- he or she would pick someone to place the shot on the body and then pick another someone to lick the shot off! So people apparently put the shot in some naughty places.

Anyone have any other thoughts?

I know for the first few days of our trip Romeo was away somewhere and there was little going on with the EC's. After that they did try to get people into the games but it just didn't happen most of the time. Hard to say if it was the EC's or the crowd. One thing I've seen on the last couple trips is they try to get the nude pool population to invade the prude side one day, they say slide run but it's more of a parade, and then a Quad takeover with body shots another day. I know it can get boring over there but why should I have to leave my comfy spot by the pool to help cheer them up?

Anyway all of the EC's were friendly enough. I didn't know any of the female EC's and only a couple of the guys. Passion was my favorite but she rarely came to the nude side.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexnKim
    Kris,

You are so right, we do need to leave some aspects unexplored, makes for more excitement after arriving at H3 . When are you guys going again. You've been twice, right? What time did you get to the nude pool everyday to enjoy the games and fun ?

Chris,

Are you a boob man ? 10 women and you remember the names and the boobs. I think that April has some talent competition .

Kim
    Hi,
    We have been to Hedo III twice. We most likely, and it REALLY HURTS in saying, will not be back for a while. We are looking at starting a family. The other problem is that we live so far north the $$$ to get out of here would scare you. We are making plans to at least head back in 9 years (10th Ann.) but if something comes up one never knows.

As for when did we go down to the nude side, I am a diver so on my way down to the dive shack I would throw down 2 towels and a mag. to hold our place. Usually under on of the trees. That would take place around 8:30am. It was hard some times to get up, after being up until past 3am.

My best suggestion when it comes to Hedo; party like it will be your last!

If you ever go with me, I have a rule to remember, when you take the map of hedo and start putting red dots on where you PDF, you can not have more than 5 on your room!

Kris

Kris,

PDF, not sure what that stands for , I'm still learning the lingo. Stupid question, is it the same as a PDA, just adjusting the last word ?

Sorry you have to plan the next trip so far into the future, but like you said, you never know what can happen. Could you possibly drive over the border to Maine and fly out of there? We are heading up that way this weekend, it's about a 3 hour drive for us. Having a family's great too , your next trip, like ours will be doubly special, fun and a little get away. It's like having the best of both worlds.

Not sure what to expect when we get to H3, after some of the posts and trip reports it's getting hard to wait. 52 days........

Quote Originally Posted by AlexnKim
    Kris,

PDF, not sure what that stands for , I'm still learning the lingo. Stupid question, is it the same as a PDA, just adjusting the last word ?

Sorry you have to plan the next trip so far into the future, but like you said, you never know what can happen. Could you possibly drive over the border to Maine and fly out of there? We are heading up that way this weekend, it's about a 3 hour drive for us. Having a family's great too , your next trip, like ours will be doubly special, fun and a little get away. It's like having the best of both worlds.

Not sure what to expect when we get to H3, after some of the posts and trip reports it's getting hard to wait. 52 days........
    Yeah, change the last word to match the "F" in pdf!
    Headin to Maine! We are only an hour from the border, we would cross at Holton. We have looked at flying out from the US, but the cost of the extra traveling and exchange rate never works for us.
    Do you know if they eat fiddleheads in Maine? If so, it is pickin season. Get some! It is funny about fiddleheads, we eat them here in NB, but around us (in the other prov.) no one else eats them.

You will like Hedo III! 52 days will fly by!

Kris

Hi guys, this was all very helpful information! Thanks! My husband and I are going to Hedo for the 1st time over Memorial Day weekend and can't wait. I am nervous about the naked thing too, glad to hear others feel the same way....and have the same concerns about 'that time of the month'. Thanks!

Marriedlkng4fun,
    You're welcome! I myself am a first timer as well, and have found this forum to be extremely helpful! I catch myself checking the site about every few hours just to see what is going on... I can't seem to get enough info, lol! The people here are so great and really make you excited about going to Hedo! I hope that you enjoy your trip... and please post a trip report when you get back! I will be there June 16-21... only 29 days left!

April

I'm a health educator and while the instead cups are useful, they can be messy and depends on the amount of comfort that person has with touching themselves and discharge. Might I suggest being fitted for a diaphram if you have time? its good for two years and my clients have said it was a bit less messy. As far as BCP, yes flow is usually a bit heavier when you do allow for a menstrual flow. However, any other discomfort could result from mis-use. Make sure that you are taking your pill according to the time you usally take it AT HOME if there is a time difference between where you live and Jamaica. If yuo drink enough H20 before you shouldn't have too much bloating.

Well touchy subject to be sure,We both agree that the nude side is just that.Nude no excuses just go nude. Now i know some ladies have issues with certain timeing related matters.But plan your trip around that time or use the Quad and the clothing optional pool or the prude is it fair....what is fair somebody has to lose i guess and that is that.Don't mean to sound harsh but we have always planned for these times and done our best to avoid the "bad times" to go. My wife also makes use of the non stop pill attack on mother nature. Does it bother me not really i'm naked and could not care less, but it does make it nice if everyone plays fair.We would not allow a man to go with bottoms if the water was cold and he was having shrinkage factor because people would say we are opening up a can of worms,so lets al just get naked and have a great time!
    Please return your flight attendant to her upright position,and prepare for landing!

Hoping to be nude . . .

I would like everyone to consider that it is not always possible for women to control when that time occurs.

While I want and plan on being nude -- in both the nude side and the Quad -- some women don't have the ability to either plan around that time of the month (what a laughable phrase in my case -- VERY irregular -- can range from 21-80 days). The Pill does not work for me, so there are no artificial means to control my period. Bill and I planned for when we could go and are hoping my body cooperates.

So, if necessary, I will try the alternatives already mentioned in this thread. But if they don't work, I would hope everyone will accept a single day with me in a thong bottom.

Becky

Blog Entries

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    April...don't worry about those flaws! It's all about attitude and personality! I've seen some dynamite looking people just sit on the sidelines at Hedo and I've seen some "not so perfect" people be the center of attention!

Warning...the following may be TMI for many people! Especially the men!

About the ways around...you got one about altering BCP. That's rough for me as I just bloat more if I try to mess with it. Then some women can simply tuck the string...but I always worry about it falling out! LOL

There is also a product called "Instead" on the market. You can order it online and several chain stores carry it. By us, that would be Walgreens Drug Store and Target.

It's a little flexible rubber cup that you insert to catch everything inside you. It's not good for heavy days and I usually remove mine in the shower to avoid a lot of mess.

To read about it and see it click here:
    http://www.softcup.com/softcup_main.php
    Thank you! First I have heard about this product.
    Went to the site.
    Informative.
    Hopefully I won't need it... However... Just in case

Everyone is a worried about it the first time. You an always tell you just got in, The guys are stare at the beautiful naked women and the boobs, the women try to look everyone in the face and are comparing themselves to the other people. By day two, you just don't care anymore. There are all shapes and sizes there, some with tattoos, some with piercings. NO ONE CARES!! Its all about just having a good time. Yea, I am going to the gym and watching what I eat, but that is also to be health. Of coarse I'm a girl and I want to look kick ass. I have big boobs and they sag some. Oh well. I am still going topless.

Just leave your worries at home!!
    Kristy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast