Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bodies at Hedo...

I guess maybe I don't understand the true spirit of hedo. This was only our first trip to hedo and our second to a lifestyle resort. Our first trip was to Desire, which is clothing optional throughout and definitely my preference. I don't really have a problem with being nude, but I have a problem with being told I have to do something I may not want to do at the time. I did get nude at desire but I don't think I ever did at hedo. To me, these vacations are about freedom and HAVING to do something, takes away that freedom. As I said before, when I choose to be nude, it's about me, not anyone else, so I don't care if anyone else is nude or clothed. I don't understand why anyone else would, but if they did and if they had expressed that to me, I would have either removed the offending few inches of material or left the area. The reason we went to the nude side, is because that is where everyone was, not because we wanted to gawk or anything. As for the being nude in the pool/hottub...I'm sure that is mostly psychological, but it just isn't something I would be comfortable doing. It seems odd to me, that people take such offense to someone wearing a tiny thong, but they do not seem to mind pictures being taken in the nude areas or people having sex...both of which are also against the rules and yet, happen all the time.

Its like putting your feet on the seats at the movies. Its against the rules, but someone might not confront you about it. Even if no one is near your feet its disrepectful to the others because, whether you like it or not, you're displaying an attitude that the rules do not apply to you. In short, it makes you look arrogant and snooty.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Believe it or not, I see your point, although I don't think you see mine. I truly didn't think anyone cared...everyone was nice and friendly and I felt in no way uncomfortable. I am sorry if anyone felt uncomfortable because I wasn't nude, but they should have said so. It is not my nature to worry about what people think about me, but I in no way meant any disrespect, arrogance or anything else by my actions. It was purely for my comfort, not anyone's lack thereof. I don't think I can explain this any plainer, so I think I'll just agree to disagree.

I'm going to have to step in and say I would certainly care if people came to the nude side and thought it was "their right" to remain clothed. The reason the nude side is full of the fun and has the atmosphere it does is BECAUSE everyone is nude. It is not about judging people, but the spirit is born of the freedom we all learn from being on equal ground. Most likely, if you were the only one there with bottoms on, no one was in a mood to complain or assumed you had your TOM.

I can assure you that the majority of people are not happy with others disrespecting the rules because they feel it's "their right". There is a reason for the rules and there is a reason for the clothing optional side. The majority of us thought we would be uncomfortable the first time on the nude side as well, but it's the rule and we all learned by just jumping in and doing it. It puts everyone on equal ground.

You certainly are not obligated to feel the same way about it or to judge what is fun based on what everyone else feels, but just like we have no rights to take pictures on the nude side even if they don't include anyone else in the background, or even to have PDAs if others complain, we must all accept the rules as they show respect to others.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Mary,
    Youre back! How was the trip? Have you updated your site yet? I have 41 days left!

April

Hi April!

Yes...we're back! I miss it already! No updates as of yet but I hope to have it done soon...still working on all the details and pictures now!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Sorry Diane, I have to agree with Mary. Nude is nude and clothing optional is a place where you do what’s comfortable for you . The beauty of H3 is that you have the three different options, nude…prude….and clothing optional. You can then choose where you’d like to be and how you’d like to express yourself. My husband and I are a little intimidated about going nude but feel that if we’d like to participate on the nude side activities and fun then we’re going to have to be nude .

Kim

Kim,
    Long time since I have heard from ya! How's it going? I should be getting those FMP's I ordered on Tuesday... I'll let you know how they work out for me! So have you gotten any new stuff? I got some stuff from that sexydepot, but I didn't like the quality so I'm returning it... but I really did like the stuff I got at wickedtemptations alot! Well look forward to hearing from ya!
    April

Hi April,

Been a crazy busy week, this past week. One good thing is that I’m a week closer to H3 . I’ve also found a few great H3 July groups on yahoo. How about you, still counting down? Have you found anyone going when you’ll be at H3? Received 4 little (very little) outfits, tried them all on and can’t wait to show them off. I’m anxious to hear about the shoes, let me know how you like them. That’s something that I need to get for the trip but haven’t gotten yet.

Kim

I hear ya about the crazy week... I have alot of those to deal with ahead of me with the move and vacation coming up! Yeah, the outfits I ordered were very little as well and then when I tried them on they got runs in it like pantyhose, but they are going to give me a refund, so no worries. I will definately let ya know about the shoes... I am excited about them! You should have gotten the ones I did, they were only $22.50 at wickedtemptations. Oh did I tell you that my hubby got me a suit from wicked weasel for mothers day? He was so proud of himself, lol! I just cant wait to see it, and try it on!

Later,
    April

April,

Do you have the address for wickedtemptations and the item code for the shoe that you got? Have you tried walking in them yet? Good thing that I've met you on here, I've copied your clothes, shoes and travel agent. Hope you don't mind. Can't wait until you get back from H3 to give me some good advice and we can all start planning our next trip. Isn't that terrible about HBK's site, it was so great and she's so so nice. Ok, later- Kim

Don't want to put a damper on the thread, but instead of carrying on a conversation via this topic, how about just sending private messages to each other? Or start a new thread, Kim and April's chat, that way we can all still keep up with what's going on between you two?

R&B
    Leaving for the airport for Hedo III in 2 hours!!!!

Hmmm... Kim, should we start a new forum titled our chat? Anyhow, no I haven't gotten them yet to try walking in them. The site however is www.wickedtemptations.com and the item number is Centerfold 708T. And no I don't mind, if I can find a good deal why not share the wealth?! I will definately tell you all about my trip when we get back. And hopefully next year we all really can meet up down there. It was definately sad to hear about HBK's site, hopefully she can get another one up and going!
    April

So, April, guess we’re boring everyone with our idle chat . Want to spice it up some ? I’m game if you are. They’re right, we need to spice up or go private !

Kim,

Sure thing baby! Spice it on up

April
    36 days to go!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast