Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bodies at Hedo...

Glad you will be in the clear for the trip. I know that can be a major hassle.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

I typed and then lost my message, argh! lol As for TOTM, I generally book our trip and then immediately sit down with the calendar counting backwards, noting new pill pack start days to figure where I am at the present. Then alter immediately (either cut short my cycle this month or wait a couple days to start the new pack) so that I am immediately adjusted. Sure it wrecks you for a month, but worth it. I'd hate to have to wear a tampon, might be too drunk to perform a change out lol!

As for the body image issues. Go to the nude side immediately, take off your clothes. You will not be stared at, gawked at, pointed at, except by your spouse of course! Meeting friends nekkid is the easiest thing in the world. I don't claim to have any kind of model anything body, but I do know that I am comfortable in my skin much more now than before ever going to Hedo. I know that there will always be someone thinner and also the flip side more voluptuous. If you are going the same time as we are, drop me an email, we'll chat. I will hold your hand all the way to the nude side and get nekkid first (takes all of 1.69 seconds haha!). Scars, no scars, waist lines, tummies, booty (that's me!), short hair, bare, boobs or bites, it's all sexy. Sexy is in your head. Tell yourself everyday in the mirror that you are sexy, you'll believe it. Your SO already does. Everyone at Hedo is sexy for just being there, it's like sexy points or something. heehee! See you already have points for reading this far. I'll be back home in 72 days, 16 hours, 32 minutes and 50, no 49 seconds!

It looks like we will be missing you guys, we are going June 16-21. It would have been nice to have someone hold my hand and lead the way ! Thanks for the boast of confidence, it's nice to hear people say how easy it is to fit in! I plan on going to the nude side first thing (We have a 4hr layover in Miami, so I am sure I will be wasted enough by the time I get to Hedo I am really getting excited! We joined the Hellians, and they seem like a group that knows how to have fun! If there are any tips you would like to share, please do... I love hearing any info pertaining to Hedo! Like what do people wear for the bare as you dare night?

Thanks!
    April

75 days 23 hours 46 min and 30secs to go………..

Kim

lol I'm sure someone will hold your hand... I bet you could find a few takers on that, Hedo people are good people!

Lets hope! If not I may end up chickening out...lol!

No don't chicken out, it's the best/most fun you could possibly have! Ever!

Don't worry I was only kidding... I would never chicken out!

Anyone out-there still counting down…….help me with this one! We have major changes coming up! Are we going tomorrow or what?????Are we having couples fun yet????If not, don’t worry, we will…….

Kim Please help the H3 virgins; information will help us to sustain life.
    The more information that you give the happier we are!

Well Kim I am down to 47 days! woohoo! I just wish you gals were coming along!

April

No offense, but I really just don't get it. I keep hearing that hedo is not about beautiful people, but about fun people and about being yourself. I am perceived to be both very attractive and a hell of a lot of fun and I am most certainly always myself. I chose not to remove my bottom because that is who I am and what I was comfortable with. If I have a hangup about a scar, I am not going to be comfortable exposing it to the world, in broad daylight. Besides that, even if I chose to remove said bottom while sunbathing, you won't catch me nude, in a pool or hottub with a bunch of other people. I am not the least bit interested in sunburning my bikini area, which is why I wear a thong, even at a tanning salon...It is simply my preference and it's about me, not anyone around me. If/when I chose to be nude, I could care less if everyone else is fully clothed, so I fail to see why anyone else cares. I have always been somewhat of a rebel, but had I been asked to leave, I would have complied. I don't think anyone cared and if they did, they should have said so.

Odds are nobody complained because they didn't feel like making a scene on thier vacation. If you choose not to be nude for whatever reason there are other areas of the resort you can use. Hedo is all about acceptance of others and respect. Being a rebel is okay and I would not want you to feel uncomfortable but think of it from my side. It is disrespectful to me for you to think that its okay that I have to break out of my relaxed state of mind and confront you because you choose not to be nude. Now I'm usually not very confrontational to begin with and at Hedo I absolutely hate having to think about problems. Whether or not the issue actually bothers me isn't my point. You say nobody mentioned it, I'm saying that does not mean they did not care that you were dressed. I can not tell you how many times I have had others tell me that very thing annoyed them. Did they confront the person, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

The nude side is the nude side. If people continue to choose not to go nude it will become just another clothing optional area. I can much easier accept the fact you have a scar, or bump, or roll, or whatever than I can accept the attitude that its okay to assume that just because they didn't complain it didn't bother them.

We leave in 4 days can't wait to get back home and get out of these clothes.
    Last edited by Rebelwolf; 05-02-2005 at 10:35 PM.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Amen sister! You should always do what you feel comfortable with! Hey did you guys take any pics down there? I would love to see some if you did.

April

I agree with Rebel, there is a rather large clothing optional area/pool/hot tub. The nude side is well... just that, nude. I would hate the nude side to become a clothing opt. place. The reason I don't stay on the c/o side is photography. First day we were there last year, sunning on the quad (nude) and even in the bright sunlight you could still see flashes everywhere of people taking photos. Does not make me comfortable. We got up and went to the nude side and never looked back. Besides at that point I felt more comfortable being with like-clothed haha! One other thing I don't understand is the not being nude in a hot tub or pool with other people. There isn't a difference that I can see from being in a hot tub or pool with clothes on.

That is true too Jandk. I mean the suits don't keep anything sanitized theyre just fabric and have openings that things can get in and out of. You all make great points... My final say on the subject is... I can't wait to go and be naked! LOL! You don't have to worry about seeing any Knickers on my tanned hide... of course my hubby said he ordered me a suit and knickers from wickedweasel....hmmm, I guess I will have to reserve those for the quad side, but damn sometimes those are more sexy than nudity

Can't wait to be in paradise!
    April

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast