Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bodies at Hedo...

Bodies at Hedo...

I was looking at some pics people had posted from hedo and noticed how gorgeous everyone looked! Now I know I am probably being self conscious, but I am beginning to feel a little intimidated! My body is ok ( I have lost almost 40lbs) but I still have a tummy that I can't get rid of due to a c-section I had almost 5yrs ago. Anyhow I am wondering am I going to be the only chunky gal there, because from the pics it seems that way. Sorry if this post annoys anyone. Thanks.

Hi April!

I don't find your post annoying. It's very typical of someone who's never been to wonder if most people there are "Barbie and Ken" types. They aren't!

Well, I think a lot of us TRY to drop a few pounds or work out before we go, but I can tell you that the majority of people there are "normal, everyday, ordinary looking" people. Some will be way overweight and a few will be perfect. Most will be in between. A lot, like you, have had babies, so even without c-sections, bodies have changed.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

bodies at hedo

I posted yesterday, with the same concern I'm not a big girl (5"3", 118 lbs), but the thought of getting naked in public almost makes me vomit. I have stretch marks and a nasty c section scar too and mine is vertical ! I'm not in great shape, but I do exercise regularly, so that's not a huge issue. Unfortunately for me, the issues my kiddos have left me with are beyond my control, so I understand where you're coming from. Chances are I'll be staying away from the nude areas.

I've seen naked 300 pound men and women, I've seen women who have had masectomies, and many of the women there have some sort of pregnancy mark (stretch marks, scars, a pouch, whatever).

The only person who looks weird on the nude side is someone with clothes on.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thanks guys for all of your replies! I am so excited about going, yet there are always concerns... well at least I have two months yet to bust my butt hard at the gym, lol! But again thank all of you for your much needed information, it really eases my fears a bit!

To anyone worried about what they look like nude-DON'T!! The only people at Hedo worried about what anyone looks like are the people on the prude side-not the nude side. Those on the nude side are OK with how they look and how you look. We have always found the nude side to be much more relaxed! Just go and enjoy, you earned it!!

April,

Just fyi: I just got back and it was great. I wore my thong ing the nude areas and nobody cared. I'm getting my scar revised so I can lose the thong next time, though ;b

diana

Just because people didn't say anything doesn't mean they didn't mind.

Its all about respect. Everyone respects the nudity rule, by not respecting it you're giving the image that you're better than everyone else and don't have to follow the rules.

Sure, you're embarassed about your body, but most people are embarassed about something.

On our trip there were some girls who thought they'd just go topless on the nude side. I didn't say anything to them about it but I was annoyed. Sometimes they'd even wear their tops. They were apparently models from Las Vegas (more likely strippers or showgirls I wager) and I got the distinct impression they thought they were better than everyone else and so didn't have to undress.

So you see, its about following the same rules as everyone else.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I have to agree with Chris that it isn't fair that some people push the ability to not go nude on the nude side. The resort is not clothing optional...it has designated areas for clothing optional and nude separately.

I'm pretty tolerant of women during their time, though there are obviously ways around that. Also, a t-shirt when in the sunny sections (but bottomless) when someone is sunburnt is understandable.

However, people are never going to get over the nudity taboo and never get the true spirit of Hedo if people are allowed to cover up! Any time I've been there, the guards are pretty watchful about someone not getting undressed and won't allow you to linger long before you strip down on the nude side. I think most people appreciate that and I know some guests will make a fuss and complain if someone doesn't follow the rules - then they are definitely enforced because it IS a rule to be nude on the nude side.

It's the same way at nudist resorts...some areas are mandatory nudity.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

How is there ways around that time of the month? I would really like to know because I am afraid that mine may fall into the same time frame as when I will be there. I mean I know the whole taking two packs of bc in a row trick, but every time I have tried that, it has made me have a worse one! But anyhow if there is any other way around it please let me know the trick! ;-) Oh and just for everyone to know, Chet and I talked and we are just going to dive right in, the moment we get checked in we are stripping down and going to the nude side... screw my flaws, I wanna have fun!

April...don't worry about those flaws! It's all about attitude and personality! I've seen some dynamite looking people just sit on the sidelines at Hedo and I've seen some "not so perfect" people be the center of attention!

Warning...the following may be TMI for many people! Especially the men!

About the ways around...you got one about altering BCP. That's rough for me as I just bloat more if I try to mess with it. Then some women can simply tuck the string...but I always worry about it falling out! LOL

There is also a product called "Instead" on the market. You can order it online and several chain stores carry it. By us, that would be Walgreens Drug Store and Target.

It's a little flexible rubber cup that you insert to catch everything inside you. It's not good for heavy days and I usually remove mine in the shower to avoid a lot of mess.

To read about it and see it click here:
    http://www.softcup.com/softcup_main.php

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

I have to say pretty much the same thing about flaws and not so perfect bodies. The people on the nude side will accept a not so perfect body that's nude better than they will a barbie doll body with her bottoms on. The best discription of what to expect on the nude side I have ever heard was this, go to you local supermarket and look around, that's what you'll see there. Some in very good shape some not. Some older some younger, the interesting thing is none of it matters. Your attitude matters much more than your appearance. Sure everyone likes a rock hard body to look at but if it belongs to a jerk it doesn't last long. And who's more fun a mid thirties mother of two with a c section scar thats having fun and talking to people or the 20 year old Barbie who's too busy finding the perfect pose to worry about making friends? Hedo is about fun people not beautiful people. Okay before the flames start I don't mean beautiful people can't be fun. The point here is its not about how you look but who you are. Keeping the bottoms as a security blanket will get you more undue attention than stripping them off. And like has been mentioned people will tend to assume it's that time of the month. So after 7 days with bottoms on they will start to worry about your health. My wife almost always gets a sun rash on her chest before the end of the trip and will have to wear a t shirt. I keep telling her we need one that says Chest is sunburnt ask to see tits!

If you are a guy and somewhat squimish stop reading here!

I work for Kimberly Clark as a mechanic on lines that make Kotex tampons. I'm not embarassed about discussions related to menstral cycles. I have seen posts before where people say to just cut the string off short and tuck whats left. Depending on brand this may not be a good idea. With ours once the knot is removed there is a possibility of removing just the string. Retying the string at the shorter length would be safer. Other brands use a method where the string is twisted together and then bonded at the end, cutting may cause them to unravel posing a risk at removal. I don't have any real info on the instead product, have seen posts both pro and con for them. As far as changing the cycle there is the birth control pill method for those not at risk due to age or smoking habits. I have also read some things about a hormone topical treatment that can help regulate the cycle. With that you would have to start early to fool your systems clock.

Okay its offical I need a more Macho job. Time to enroll in the Tulsa school of welding! When I worked in the pads department I used to tell people "sure its not the best thing in the world but its right next to it." It is kind of fun to see the look on the customs guy's face when they ask the favorite question "What do you do for a living?"
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Great post Dave!

LMAO...never knew what you did for a living! You have a great attitude about it and were very helpful with your info!

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

I do have a lot of fun with it sometimes. I love it when a woman says something like "my husband won't even go to the store and get those for me." At first it was kind of strange but over the years I got used to it.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Thanks for the info! Well you should have fun with your job... hey it will always keep the ladies chatting with ya! Lol! Well I am happy to say, that I calcualted it out and it looks as if I should finish with that problem just a few days before the trip! And buy was that a relief to find out! Again thankyou for the information, and keep having fun with that job ;-)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast