Thread: Gym (and general) apparel

Gym (and general) apparel

So, I like to workout in something less than a sweatsuit. Supposing I decide to get some sets in while at Hedo, would a posing suit (read: g-string ball bag) alone be acceptable gym wear?

And, in general, can I walk around in little more than nudity outside of the nude areas?

No, I believe that gym policy says that you must wear some kind of shirt and shorts as well as appropriate footwear.

We've seen men in thongs and nothing else even outside of the nude areas, but it is not necessarily the norm.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

Dear Dick Hunga, I try and use the gym daily whilst at Hedo. I have never seen anyone wearing anything other than "normal" gym type clothing.
    From a personal perspective, I think if I were there I would rather other gym users wore appropriate gym clothing too. Just so that it soaked up their sweat. If you wanted to wear your g-string ball-bang thing, I might suggest youd perhaps consider wearing it outside of the gym.
    Hope this response helps, and enjoy your training. I have always found the gym to be in very good repair,and have met some great people in there too.

sounds like that may be some sexy male disco clothing?!?