Thread: Travel Distance from Couples Sans Souci

Travel Distance from Couples Sans Souci

Hey we are booked at Couples Sans Souci I am not quite sure how far it is from HEDO III. It looks about 30 miles on the map.
    Is that about right? How much will it cost for the wife and I to take a taxi to HEDO III. We plan to get a pass for the resort.
    Thanks.

Bump....anyone?

It's been years, and I mean years since I made that trip.

It's not 30 miles, maybe 30 Kilometers. The trip is short, maybe 20 minutes at most. You can negotiate with a cabbie that works out of Sans Souci and I would think in the neighborhood of $30-40 US round trip should do it...unless you are returning after midnight, then it goes up. A late night pickup might go more like $60-70. Get the rate negotiated before you get in the cab and only pay half upon being dropped off at HD3. Pay the rest upon returning.

I have the number of a cab driver I have used for years based out of Breezes Runaway Bay and he's excellent. Very professional and reliable, PM if you want his contact info, but any Juta driver working out of the major resorts is reliable. If they screw up, they lose the right to park and operate out of that resort which is gold to cab drivers.

Ok great. I think we are going to take the day trip and turn it into a night one too. I priced a room but have to book for 2 nights. It would cost another 250 bucks for the two nights. Not back but I have already dropped 500 hunderd a night for the rooms at CSS.