Thread: Day/Night passes

Day/Night passes

Hi guys, brand new to the forum here and have a question.

My wife is warming to the Hedo-style experience, but is somewhat timid. We're planning a trip to Grand Lido Negril as an incremental step, and I'd like to buy a pass to Hedo as another incremental step.

I think once she's there that she'll love it.

So, question is: What do you know about day and night passes? Are there better days nights to visit?

I guess that should have been "questions are," and any other insights are most welcome.

Thanks!

Hello, you can get a day pass from Grand Lido front desk, I do not know if there will be a charge since both are part of Superclubs, ask your travel agent. Next as for the nights I suggest either Tues, (PJ nite) or Thurs (Toga night). anytime you go you will have a blast, but these two theme nights are the most popular. Have fun. Until November...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Did something similar (without prior knowledge of Hedo). Did a day trip from GLN and had a blast.

Would highly recommend it as a way to check it out....

Going to Hedo in June, although we enjoyed our time at GLN as well!

I believe as a GLN guest you can stay at H2 all day and into the evening. Just need to sign up at the GLN front desk the day before. (or sign up for everday the whole week and go when you want) They call it over to H2. Just let the Hedo desk know that your there so they can give you a visitor band. Its a 3 minute walkd door to door. Enjoy.

Breezes Runaway Bay has a similar deal with H3.

What about coming in on a day or night pass from Couples Sans Souci. We are staying there and decided we want to experience Hedo III.
    I would like for the stay to include the all nude beach area. I am not sure if a day pass includes the a/n areas. Can anyone expand? How about the distance between the two and taxi rates?

What about coming in on a day or night pass from Couples Sans Souci. We are staying there and decided we want to experience Hedo III.
    I would like for the stay to include the all nude beach area. I am not sure if a day pass includes the a/n areas. Can anyone expand? How about the distance between the two and taxi rates?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by youngp3 View Post
    Yes, at Hedo 3, your pass allows you access to all areas of the resort except for rooms...

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of going on a day pass or night pass to get a feel for H2. It just doesn't do it justice. So much of Hedo is about meeting people and forming friendships and a few hours is often not enough...you don't know where anything is or what time this or that happens, etc. You only see all this stuff going on & you don't really know why.

I always recommend booking the minimum nights at H2 and seeing how that goes...you can always stay on the prude side if you want, but at least you'll get a feel for it.

That's just my opinion. Of course if you're already booked at GLN then do a day pass first and meet some folks...really make the effort...then you might want to turn that into a night pass as well or hell just move over to H2.

Good luck!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris