Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sexual advances

sexual advances

Another first timer question.

Are sexual advances from the opposite sex a common occurance? We want all of the knowledge we can get before we go.

One more question please. Are ladies allowed to suntan topless at the prude beach and pool/

thanks again for all of your input. It is greatly appreciated.

We saw topless sunbathing at the prude beach but never saw anyone even enter the water at the prude pool, as far as sexual advances go well it is Hedo.Like Forrest Gump once said "it happens".

just got back saw nude every day on prude side topless anywhere. 1tip only
    buy stuff from people that work at resort. youll see them again,everyday so
    they wont screw you.

Sure you can go topless at the prude pool and beach, no problem.

Sexual advances do happen, but are usually quite polite and low key (in fact you may miss some of the innuendo at first). I wouldn't worry about this at all and if you are looking for advances I'm sure you'll find them. A pleasant no thank you works great ... in any situation!

One bit of advice to newbies...........don't overthink the whole trip. Too much planning, worrying about this or that scenario, it really just isn't necessary. You'll understand once you go. Just relax and enjoy the build up to the trip. You really don't have to know everything or be prepared for everything...Hedo is very spur of the moment.

Have fun!!!

Liz (who also asked a zillion questions when I was a newbie and wish someone had told me not to over think it!)
    Liz & Chris

Well if you are going to Hedo 3 then there is also the Quad which is a clothing optional pool with a hot tub, raised sun deck, and it's own bar. You can be anything from full nude to full dressed. This is typically where we reserve our rooms so that I don't have to put on clothes to go to the bar, and it's a little quieter at night than the rooms facing the nude area. I've never seen a problem caused by someone suntanning topless, but then I spend most of my time, except meals, in the clothing optional areas. As for sexual advances, some will be subtle, others will be blatant, and you might have to conduct a few of your own. In all cases remember to be respectful, and that no means no, don't get pushy and ruin somebody elses good time, but don't let anyone get pushy with you either. Staff is very protective of guests happiness, if you have any problems let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Sure you can go topless at the prude pool and beach, no problem.

Sexual advances do happen, but are usually quite polite and low key (in fact you may miss some of the innuendo at first). I wouldn't worry about this at all and if you are looking for advances I'm sure you'll find them. A pleasant no thank you works great ... in any situation!

One bit of advice to newbies...........don't overthink the whole trip. Too much planning, worrying about this or that scenario, it really just isn't necessary. You'll understand once you go. Just relax and enjoy the build up to the trip. You really don't have to know everything or be prepared for everything...Hedo is very spur of the moment.

Have fun!!!

Liz (who also asked a zillion questions when I was a newbie and wish someone had told me not to over think it!)
    ====================
    Last edited by tbone69; 02-20-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Don't worry about things that may not happen. We're not *swingers* either ... in case you are wondering where I'm coming from with my advice...I've also traveled to H2 several times on girls trips without my husband with no problems. Sure I get propositioned but it ain't no big thang....he gets propositioned too!

However, I do sense that you are having trouble around the trust issue.

So what if she gets propositioned....why would this be a problem? If someone asks all she has to do is say a polite 'no thanks'....easy enough. It isn't her 'fault' if someone asks and there is no harm in asking. Most people are smart enough to get no means no. I wouldn't worry about single guys...there might not even be any there. And they mostly get a bad rap...I've met plenty of asshole husbands in my time at Hedo and a few asshole wives as well. We have lots of single guy friends.

As for her being worried about you getting wasted and 'carried away'....well....have you two talked about what you expect and what is okay and not okay. If nothing is okay (ie you can't rub suntan lotion on anyone and vice versa...she can't give hugs to anyone when she's naked, etc.) then be clear about that. And I'll advise you that perhaps Hedo isn't the place for you if that is the case. It's not a good place for couples who have trust issues.

Now I may be totally off base and I certainly apologize if I am, but I would hate for you & your wife (or anyone) to go somewhere and just fight and have a crappy time because it is an atmosphere that you are not comfortable with. So I caution you to really think long and hard about why you are going to a place that you are so worried about.

Again, if I'm off base please forgive me...I'm just trying to gauge what it is that worries you.

That's my JA $.02 and worth every penny.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Don't worry about things that may not happen. We're not *swingers* either ... in case you are wondering where I'm coming from with my advice...I've also traveled to H2 several times on girls trips without my husband with no problems. Sure I get propositioned but it ain't no big thang....he gets propositioned too!

However, I do sense that you are having trouble around the trust issue.

So what if she gets propositioned....why would this be a problem? If someone asks all she has to do is say a polite 'no thanks'....easy enough. It isn't her 'fault' if someone asks and there is no harm in asking. Most people are smart enough to get no means no. I wouldn't worry about single guys...there might not even be any there. And they mostly get a bad rap...I've met plenty of asshole husbands in my time at Hedo and a few asshole wives as well. We have lots of single guy friends.

As for her being worried about you getting wasted and 'carried away'....well....have you two talked about what you expect and what is okay and not okay. If nothing is okay (ie you can't rub suntan lotion on anyone and vice versa...she can't give hugs to anyone when she's naked, etc.) then be clear about that. And I'll advise you that perhaps Hedo isn't the place for you if that is the case. It's not a good place for couples who have trust issues.

Now I may be totally off base and I certainly apologize if I am, but I would hate for you & your wife (or anyone) to go somewhere and just fight and have a crappy time because it is an atmosphere that you are not comfortable with. So I caution you to really think long and hard about why you are going to a place that you are so worried about.

Again, if I'm off base please forgive me...I'm just trying to gauge what it is that worries you.

That's my JA $.02 and worth every penny.

Liz

-------------------------------------
    Last edited by tbone69; 02-20-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    Yes, you are wrong in your interpretation. You talked about "overthinking" the trip. So I agreed with that and told you about our "overthinking". I totally trust my wife, and vice versa. I am not "so worried" about it.
    I know she will be propositioned. Like I said, I just don't want some person doing it constantly. Thanks, but you are over analyzing my words.
    Glad to hear that.

Have a super trip & enjoy...Hedo is a special place.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    I think that every time I am not by her side she will be propositioned since she is very beautiful and sexy. I can handle it, but I don't want to get angry with anyone who keeps coming back and bothering her, especially the single guys..

tbone,
    Dont worry about that guys would or will approach your wife. If you trust in your wife there is nothing to worry about. As Liz said, "a polite 'no thanks'....easy enough"

If there are trust issues between you and your wife, then maybe you need to work on that before heading to Hedo.

And lastly, IMHO, any guy that would intentionally (or unintentionally) wait until you left your wife alone is going to be given a bad label.

Go to Hedo with an open mind, know your limits and most importantly, Communicate.

Respect

oops

If I didnt take so long to write the last msg,
    I would have read the previous two

Respect

It's all good. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    We aren't swingers either, but my wife is interested in possibly experimenting with "soft swapping". I'd say we have been over analyzing how we would approach such a venture, and in addition the sexual proposition issue was discussed. We almost decided on cancelling our trip based on an earlier thread which gave us great concern. Chris, the board monitor responded on that thread and definitely lessened our concerns & fears. Thanks Chris!

It's hard not to overthink and obsess about the unknown. I think many of us did the same thing prior to our first trip. It really is true that you'll understand it more once you get there. There is no need to go through every possible scenario b4hand, half the time nothing even pops up! Just be honest and open at all times and you'll do fine.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    tbone69, I think you'll be surprized at the number of committed couples. Yes, you are probably over analyzing this issue. You will find the other male guests and staff are protective of female guests should a problem arise. You will be surrounded by friends. And yes, I think we all had the same concerns before our first trip. Go and have fun...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast