Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to suggest going to clothes optional resort like Hedo?

Question How to suggest going to clothes optional resort like Hedo?

I and my wife never been in a clothes optional resort before and am just wondering how to bring it up as a suggestion for our upcoming vacation. She would do anything inside the bedroom for me but not sure if she will ever go nude in public. Any suggestion is welcome.

We just got back from our first trip a month ago and never would have thought it possible before. Ease into it get her involved in the forums and just leave it open as an idea. Just like most things in a relationship if you convince them it's their idea you're in.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

1st time suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by shield1234 View Post
    I and my wife never been in a clothes optional resort before and am just wondering how to bring it up as a suggestion for our upcoming vacation. She would do anything inside the bedroom for me but not sure if she will ever go nude in public. Any suggestion is welcome.
    This is a very common question that most of us had. Do a few searches on "first time" and similar phrases here and on dennyp and you'll get plenty of insights. The nutshell is that once you're there, you'll find that you won't have a 2nd thought after 15 minutes.
    Liz & Chris

Depends on your relationship but if you do not think the direct approach is best I would:
    Start by suggesting "a trip, somewhere warm, Caribbean maybe" Then tell her you have heard that they have resorts on some of the islands "like maybe Jamaica" that are all inclusive where your meals and drinks are paid up front. Make time to research it together - when you do a web search for all inclusive resorts (among others) "Super Clubs" will come up with explanations of all their resorts which include the Breezes chain, Grand lido Negril and Braco, and both Hedonism resorts. Adventure around the sight and hedge toward the Hedo part(s) and see if you can gauge her reaction.

Blog Entries
    The presvious posts offer good advice. But remember, you do not have to be nude at Hedo. There is the prude beach and pool. And there is the Quad pool where you will find people from fully clothed to fully nude. And as previously said, once you are there, nudity is normal. I think if you go, you will find Hedo a great couples resort. You will add a romantic spark to your relationship. And while there are people "in the lifestyle", many are couples. The people at Hedo are very friendly and fun.

It would be wise to talk it over with the misses or else your head might implode. Chances are she would like the idea and will be more relaxed than you once you get there. Study scuba while your there. Diving is included with your stay. Perfect excuse for going!!!

I remember the 1st time my husband said "Hedo" I thought I was gonna die. Now after all these years, I will die if I don't get home at least once a year. Like others have said, Hedo is not just a nude resort, there is a prude side, and you can always ease over to the nude side, if she is uncomfortable being nude tell her it ok to wrap a towel around her, once she gets to the nude side, she will be more comfortable being nude, everyone there is very friendly and easy to get along with, strike up a converstaion at Delroys and the next thing you know you are laughing and having a great time, all without clothes... Have fun. I am sure your wife will have a blast. Until November....
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Thumbs up

Honest and direct, the best approach, like the ideas of having her read the forums.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

My husband brought it to my attention 2 years ago. We started off going to top optional resorts. The first trip there, my top was off the first time at the pool. Now, I couldn't imagine having to wear my top while on vacation.

Being topless and it being no big deal at all, has really opened my eyes. I started reading the Hedo forums and educating myself. It is NOT the place I thought it was.

My advice: go to topless resort first
    show her the forums
    give it a try and be open minded.

My first trip is in December. I am now excited and facinated with all I have learned about Hedo. I can't wait!!
    Dec. 24th - Jan. 2 (ringing in 2013)
    Post end of the world party!

This in an easy out. My wife actually suggested it. Sorry LOL, we have 4 kids and she felt it was the ONLY place to go where we would not run into anyone under 25. No guilt from seeing any kids. Clothing optional a plus . took us 45 minutes to make it over to the nude side and met about great couples that we have kept in touch with and 2 of which we've actually seen again since our trip in August. A must and easy vacation especially if you have kids. Hope you go and have a blast.

Just ask her! Bring it up and say you're interested in going and why (very important that you explain why so she doesn't wonder if you have ulterior motives that she may not be ready for at this point) and ask what she thinks about it.

Now...just a different point of view from Traveltime...but I would have felt conspicuous at a topless only resort as it's only the women who are dressing down and the men stay fully clothed. For me, my husband had to be nude too or I'd feel like I was on display.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We went for our first trip last Sept. neither of us had ever been even to a topless resort. With in an hour of being there...We were both playing naked volleyball! Never thought it was possible. Hubby booked that trip, and I must say I was very apprenhensive. The people that were there.. were wonderful and made us feel comfortable and welcome. We stayed on the Prude side, so it was clothing optional. And we did ALL the theme nights. Just be honest with her.. talk about EVERYTHING. There is NO pressure from anyone.. but yourself. We leave in 25 days for trip 2!!

Well, now that Dee chimed in here it is from my side.
    SHE booked the last vacation... A cruise on Carnival to the Bahamas... Port Canaveral to Nassau and Freeport. WE HAD A GREAT TIME! The down side was ALL THE KIDS!!!
    I wore ice cream a few times from kids at the ice cream machine, Kids over ran the pool and made it VERY not relaxing and annoying in the pool, all the FUN things to do with the ECs... over run by kids, dinner and entertainment...FAMILY oriented! We went to the club for a party... NOT HAPPENING! it was like 3 or 4 couples and few singles sitting around not wanting to dance and look foolish! THEN a romantic walk out on the roof at night... RUINED by the teenage group hanging out and being stupid running around!
    OH and let's not forget the teenage (PUBERTY) boys drooling over and staring at Dee in a bathing suit! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

So we agreed on a COUPLES ONLY vacation next time!

Search for couples only on the web... WOW what a wide variety!
    We are party people, I DJ, she bartends, we dress for fun and sexy, we throw theme parties and BBQs at our house all the time, love to dance, ride motorcycles, go out to clubs tittie bars and just allaround outgoing fun loving people! SO... looking at couples only resorts... NOT golfers, not want SECLUDED time on a desolate beach, all the great pamphlets and info on the web... NOT US!

Holy shit, Dee check this site out!!
    www.Hedonism.com
    I have heard of this place. Reading about it...
    1. THEME/COSTUME parties nightly... SHOPPING!!!!
    2. DISCO/CLUB... DANCING!!
    3. POOLS/WATERSLIDE... YAHOO!!
    4. ALL INCLUSIVE... NO HIDDEN COSTS!!
    5. PRUDE and NUDE???? WHAT we can go either way? hmmm interesting!? What do you think babe? Answer... I'll go topless but not nekkid! OK well they have a PRUDE/NUDE and OPTIONAL area... well thats good!

So we started researching it ALOT!!!!
    TALKED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!
    Decided it was a possibility... MORE research.
    We decided the other resorts were NOT what we wanted!
    Found we were finding reason NOT to go to Couples, Breezes, Sandals etc... the conversation kept coming back to HEDO!

IT WAS THE BEST DECISION!!!
    As Dee said NEVER nekkid before...within an hour NAKED VOLLEYBALL! an hour after that...the www.JWST.com did the mid day waterslide nekkid takeover and we were in a parade of nekkid people standing on the stairs to the waterslide... holy shit my face is a foot away from sexy nekkid boobs and crotch... oh look down and HELLO... a hot chick is mere inches away from me and her man from Dee as well! WOW THIS COOL! Ok it is not like you think... The stairs to the Water slide are SPIRAL so picture a STEEP spiral staircase packed with nekkid people... you get the picture!

IT WAS THE BEST VACATION WE HAVE EVER HAD!!!!
    NOW we cannot see going anywhere else!
    I mean we look now for clothing optional and the bar is set to WHAT can we do there compared to Hedo?

GO AND NEVER LOOK BACK!

Search for couple only and then research ALL the sites and talk about what you both REALLY want.

Quote Originally Posted by cande6964carl View Post
    Well, now that Dee chimed in here it is from my side.
    SHE booked the last vacation... A cruise on Carnival to the Bahamas... Port Canaveral to Nassau and Freeport. WE HAD A GREAT TIME! The down side was ALL THE KIDS!!!
    I wore ice cream a few times from kids at the ice cream machine, Kids over ran the pool and made it VERY not relaxing and annoying in the pool, all the FUN things to do with the ECs... over run by kids, dinner and entertainment...FAMILY oriented! We went to the club for a party... NOT HAPPENING! it was like 3 or 4 couples and few singles sitting around not wanting to dance and look foolish! THEN a romantic walk out on the roof at night... RUINED by the teenage group hanging out and being stupid running around!
    OH and let's not forget the teenage (PUBERTY) boys drooling over and staring at Dee in a bathing suit! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

So we agreed on a COUPLES ONLY vacation next time!

Search for couples only on the web... WOW what a wide variety!
    We are party people, I DJ, she bartends, we dress for fun and sexy, we throw theme parties and BBQs at our house all the time, love to dance, ride motorcycles, go out to clubs tittie bars and just allaround outgoing fun loving people! SO... looking at couples only resorts... NOT golfers, not want SECLUDED time on a desolate beach, all the great pamphlets and info on the web... NOT US!

Holy shit, Dee check this site out!!
    www.Hedonism.com
    I have heard of this place. Reading about it...
    1. THEME/COSTUME parties nightly... SHOPPING!!!!
    2. DISCO/CLUB... DANCING!!
    3. POOLS/WATERSLIDE... YAHOO!!
    4. ALL INCLUSIVE... NO HIDDEN COSTS!!
    5. PRUDE and NUDE???? WHAT we can go either way? hmmm interesting!? What do you think babe? Answer... I'll go topless but not nekkid! OK well they have a PRUDE/NUDE and OPTIONAL area... well thats good!

So we started researching it ALOT!!!!
    TALKED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!
    Decided it was a possibility... MORE research.
    We decided the other resorts were NOT what we wanted!
    Found we were finding reason NOT to go to Couples, Breezes, Sandals etc... the conversation kept coming back to HEDO!

IT WAS THE BEST DECISION!!!
    As Dee said NEVER nekkid before...within an hour NAKED VOLLEYBALL! an hour after that...the www.JWST.com did the mid day waterslide nekkid takeover and we were in a parade of nekkid people standing on the stairs to the waterslide... holy shit my face is a foot away from sexy nekkid boobs and crotch... oh look down and HELLO... a hot chick is mere inches away from me and her man from Dee as well! WOW THIS COOL! Ok it is not like you think... The stairs to the Water slide are SPIRAL so picture a STEEP spiral staircase packed with nekkid people... you get the picture!

IT WAS THE BEST VACATION WE HAVE EVER HAD!!!!
    NOW we cannot see going anywhere else!
    I mean we look now for clothing optional and the bar is set to WHAT can we do there compared to Hedo?

GO AND NEVER LOOK BACK!

Search for couple only and then research ALL the sites and talk about what you both REALLY want.
    And to look back on how nervous you guys were when you first decided...lol I told you that you would have the time of your life!!!!
    Can't wait to party with our crazy ass friends again!!!!!
    Hedo II 2005, Hedo III 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Awaiting our 6th return in July 2011
    MitandAlmostIrish

NOW if we could just get the time to link up with you guys!
    When we come back east in Oct to visit family we will have to do a night out!
    YES You and ALL the wonderful people on the wednesday hedo chatters 101 helped us ALOT and were so friendly.

YES Hedo is the place to be!

I have been looking at other resorts for a vacation when I return in the fall.
    BUT, I am finding that our trip to hedo has spoiled all the other vacation spots and resorts in the world for us!!!

HEDO is now HOME and what we compare ALL other vacation spots to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast