Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do all the people come from?

Question Where do all the people come from?

I'm thinking about a trip to Hedo II next year with my wife (if she's up for it). The posts I've seen on this forum are excellent and they've answered a lot of the questions I had.

Still got a couple though - Where are the guests from? Mostly US? or (hopefully) from all over the place - North America, Europe, Latin America etc? And what's the average age of guests at Hedo II? Cheers.

Re: Where do all the people come from?

Originally posted by TorontoDolphin
    I'm thinking about a trip to Hedo II next year with my wife (if she's up for it). The posts I've seen on this forum are excellent and they've answered a lot of the questions I had.

Still got a couple though - Where are the guests from? Mostly US? or (hopefully) from all over the place - North America, Europe, Latin America etc? And what's the average age of guests at Hedo II? Cheers.
    We were there for our first trip for 2 weeks in 2002. We were aged 40 & 41. The ages of folks we met were ealy 20's (few) to 30's (more) to 40's and 50's (many) to 80's (very few, but there and lot's of fun!). Guest were mostly from USA (much greater percentage than other places we have been), but some from Canada (like us) and others from Europe and South America, and some even from Jamaica.

That said... these were for the weeks WE WERE THERE. Every week will have different demographics. Seriously. No one can say how it always is, because it isn't ever "always". We were there 14 days (Sat - Sat). Half-way through (the middle Saturday) things started to change at the resort, and within a few hours the whole atmosphere had changed. The change didn't make the place better or worse, just different. (It was our first trip, and we shared the TimAir flight from Mobay to Negril with a Toronto couple on their 50th trip... they were our Gurus for thr trip and we learned that things at Hedo change... difficult to label as "good" or "bad", "better" or "worse" --- the changes just make it/things different. Week to Week (different guests/groups) to year to year (nude pool, tv's in rooms) etc.

We're going again early next year, and are looking forward to it big time. We expect it to be basically the same, but different.

40s is the average. 90% plus is americans with a few canadians and euros mixed in. we stayed at lido one year and the russian mafia was there with their"girlfriends". the gals were fun the guys were a pain though. toughguys you know! i told one that he might be something at home but here you aint sh#t! they were rude and unfriendly.
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

When we were there it didn't seem 90% US. However my point of view is of someone spending all his time on the nude side. It could be that most of the European visitors stay on the nude side whereas there are more Americans on the prude side.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

When we have been to Hedo it has been a good mix. France, Spain, Holland, Canada and I think it was one of the Baltic nations as well as the US. So , world wide depending on the week your there you can find most ppl from most anywhere will show up.

we have met people from all over the world during Spanksgiving,USA,Sweden,England,even Trinidad,Delroys is an awesome place to mingle and laugh with all kinds of great people!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Well we are heading down at the end of january from sunny (hahahaha) Newfoundland, Canada

We are hoping for a very diverse mix of people as we love to learn about different cultures. That's the real reason we are going ;-)

Seriously tho, the more and the more diverse, the merrier. Variety is the spice of life

During our 3 stays................. Mostly US, say about 80%, some Canadians and a few Euros (Germans and Italians)........

We have met people from South America,Europe,Australia,Canada and of course the US and have made some great friends along the way.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Blog Entries
    Very memorable times with new friends from Costa Rica, Netherlands, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Turks and Caicos...... fun to discuss how our Canadian goverment very stupidly did not follow through with the idea of Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean becoming part of Canada) 11 work days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 11-14-2010 at 01:12 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

No matter where you are from,come see us real soon at a Hedonism near you,5 freaking days to go!!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

According to Chris Santilli the average Hedo goer age is 55. She was updating her book about a year ago and was given this by Hedo management. I'm thinking that may adjust downwards with the Hedo III immigration occuring.

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    You'll meet folks from all over the world, from all different age groups and all different professions and income levels... And nobody cares! It's all good and all fun.
    Go! Walk up to someone you've never seen before and say "Hi, my name is (fill in the blank) It's our first time here" and within 5 minutes you'll have met some new best friends!
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We had a guy on here that figured out how to do a voting survey a while back and the bell curve on age peaked (on this forum) in the 30's/40's. It was lower in the 20's, higher in the 30's & 40's,lower over 50, and really low over 60. Maybe it's a testosterone curve. Being a guy over 50, the only thing consistently stiff on me is my low back...
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

When we were there, I would say 50% from USA, and the other half from other parts of the world. All spoke English, and I thought the accents were a plus! Maybe others thought we had an accent, I dont know. Anyway the age groups ranged from our age 29/32 (few), mid 30's and many 40-50's....Our trip was wonderful, age and race really didnt seem to matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast