Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures

Pictures

I love to take pictures not only of us 2, but of friends as well. Can we take pictures within Hedo 3? How about withing the nude side, but of friends who consent to it?

I can sympathize- I am the same way with pictures. Even with consent of those around you will often encounter difficulty with the security staff. As it is their job to safeguard the privacy of those around in those cases, they soemtimes take it seriously. You would be far better off taking your pictures in the quad. I see that happening there far more often. One afternoon Rick and Ivy and us were the only ones in the nude pool- like 5 oclock or something like that- and wanted to get a picture of the 4 of us- even then security started to give us a hard time. We ended up getting the picture anyway- but I for one do not really want any conflict during my vacations. We usually go around the resort at least once a trip and take scenery pictures- usually of the lovely Kerry too- and never encountered any problems around the rest of the resort. Happy shooting!
    Nick (and the sexy Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Now with the uderwater camera...could play whos picker is whos? ...lol

Just teasing people, will take the wet pictures in the shower.

Kerry and (superhot) Nick
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Hedofrance View Post
    I love to take pictures not only of us 2, but of friends as well. Can we take pictures within Hedo 3? How about withing the nude side, but of friends who consent to it?
    When you enter the nude side, you will notice a sign "No Photography". That's not too complicated is it? There are a lot of people who go to Hedo who would be mortified if their pictures ended up on the internet. They are also trusting that other guests are following the rules. You can take all the pictures you want on the prude side and other areas of the resort.
    Some people do get violent about this and I've heard of cameras ending up in the water.
    Following the rules makes it very simple.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!
    NO PICS WITHOUT PERMISSION!

I have some pics of people from at the Piano Bar and was also asked DO NOT post them!
    It is ok to take them and have them for personal memories but DO NOT SHARE!

We met a couple there, He has a VERY HIGH PROFILE job and if his or her pics got out... NOT GOOD FOR HIM, HIS FAMILY, THEIR LIVELIHOOD!

NO PICS ANYWHERE of others without permission.
    Thats all I need is nekkid pics of Me or Dee out there for my Soldiers to see!

Now if you want pics of her, me or us, ask and we will let you know what is acceptable.
    BE VERY RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS PRIVACY!

Thumbs up

We have gone to the nude beach and the nude pool, early in the morning before folks get there and have never had problems with security. We just let them know what we are going to do and they have always been ok with just us taking pictures of just us.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries
    I agree as well. No Pictures!!!!!

We are a professional couple and we live in a very conservative town. The last thing that I want is to have a picture of me or of us posted somewhere by someone and then all hell breaks loose. Not everyone understands Hedo. People love to talk and stir up shit.

So it is best that the camera stays away from the nude folks.

For that reason I fully support the no pictures rule.

JulieD

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
    I agree as well. No Pictures!!!!!

We are a professional couple and we live in a very conservative town. The last thing that I want is to have a picture of me or of us posted somewhere by someone and then all hell breaks loose. Not everyone understands Hedo. People love to talk and stir up shit.

So it is best that the camera stays away from the nude folks.

For that reason I fully support the no pictures rule.

JulieD
    Stay away from the quad.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    Stay away from the quad.

Ivy and Rick
    I do.

Last time we were at Hedo, I had to ask some guest to be mindful of the pictures that they were taking in the club during Fetish night.

They were very respectful.

The people back home would just have a bird if they had seem pictures of me that evening! LOL

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
    I do....The people back home would just have a bird if they had seem pictures of me that evening! LOL
    That would have been a site in an of itself. I am just surprised that with the Quad being clothing optional they do not have the no cameras ban there and the disco as well.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Dee and I have a rule... You can see the goods BUT NO PICS!
    IF you are lucky/special enough to get a pic... GREAT!
    DO NOT SHARE IT!!!!

NOT trying to come across wrong but as JulieD said OTHERS WILL NOT UNDERSTAND!
    AND then those pics can be used against you later.

Hey folks, will security (or anyone else) mind if me & the wife tote around a camera to take nude shots of each other and ourselves together (with no one else in the background or in shot) while in the nude side? Our camera that we bring on trips is a DSLR, one of the pro style cameras. Not one of the point & shoot models. Will this be a problem?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVon View Post
    Hey folks, will security (or anyone else) mind if me & the wife tote around a camera to take nude shots of each other and ourselves together (with no one else in the background or in shot) while in the nude side? Our camera that we bring on trips is a DSLR, one of the pro style cameras. Not one of the point & shoot models. Will this be a problem?
    If you are in the Nude pool area you may not take any pictures. You might be able to sneak a couple really early in the morning when not one is there but they have a sign posted and clearly state no pictures.

You can go elsewhere and take them though. It's out of respect for all of those who do not want to be on film.

Donvon, If everyone was respectful and no one was ever in the background of someone elses picture, it wouldn't be a problem, but unfortunately people have purposely taken covert pictures of unsuspecting guests for their own purposes, many times at Hedo. When you are taking a picture of your lady at the nude side people don't know if you are respectful or a creep. There was a time when cameras were allowed on the nude side at Hedo II. It didn't work out.

What you can do is go down to the end of the nude beach, or at the end of the pier where no one else can accidentally get in the background of your picture, and you can usually get away with a few pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVon View Post
    As I said before, at the entrance to the Nude Area, there is a sign that says "No Photography". What part of that is hard to understand? My wife and I, and the others there who have high-profile jobs, or other concerns, want to feel safe and be able to relax when we're on the nude side. I don't want to be having to watch for people with cameras on the nude side. There are plenty of other very scenic places on the resort where you can take a nude picture of your wife, or whoever. Why do you have to stress everybody out and carry a camera on the nude side?
    In Jamaica, there's a prevailing attitude and it's called 'Respect'! That's what Hedo is all about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast