Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult only cruises?

Question Adult only cruises?

Does anyone know of any "Adult only cruises"? I'm not talking about a day excursion, dinner cruise or nude boat day trip. I'm thinking about a major cruise ship. 4 day trips. No kids. Just a good adult vacation. Would love to go to Hedo for a week but can't quite pull the funds together. Anything out of the L.A. area would be good that way I can drive and skip the airfare. Thanks in advance for the info.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Thumbs up

Check out our T/A, www.castawaystravel.com they have some nude cruises listed on their site. I did not see anything outta California nor did I see anything cheaper than Hedo....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thumbs up

Here is a spot in Cali you might take a look at http://www.seamountainresorts.com/

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I checked both of these out already. Thanks though. It's incredible, the lack of U.S. choices that we have. I would love a "HEDO" that I could drive 5 hours to and stay for a weekend. There are plenty of clothing optional or nude resorts throughout the southwest but they all seem very conservative, aside from the nudity. Intimate touching or sexual activity of any kind is strongly prohibited and you will be asked to leave. About half of these resorts allow children, and some allow pets! That's all I need, taking a nude nap poolside and wake up to someones dog licking my balls. No thanks. I think we should all invest, open our own U.S. version of Hedo. None of these resorts are All-Inclusive either. Which is one of my biggest reasons to visit Hedo, aside from the great atmosphere, freedom, friendly staff and everything else that makes it great. I love that I can drop my bags, drop my clothes and not have to pay for shit for an entire week.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

there is a cruise called YOLO cruises. its a swingers cruise that just started up in april 2009. They have their own web site but i havent found any feedback on the first cruise yet

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    SEX you are soooo right ...I refuse to vacation any other way than all inclusive...my favorite phrase

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    there is a cruise called YOLO cruises. its a swingers cruise that just started up in april 2009. They have their own web site but i havent found any feedback on the first cruise yet
    Friends of ours went on this cruise and said it was great.

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    And another thing ...I just don't think nudist resorts are a place to bring kids ...your right SEX there needs to be an adults only all nude ,all inclusive resort in the US preferably on the east coast

Hello Sex - check this site out they might be able to help - www.nfntravel.com good luck, let us know if you find something. AS far as having a Hedo type place in the states, probably never happen, too many uptight politicans, Here local, a couple years ago they "
    Raided" the local swingers club, arrested them for "selling alcohol", it was really a mess, they finally agreed to "allow" them to stay open, but you have to BYOB, they have mixers, really a big waste of local government time... We do not swing, but we do not think it is anyones business if you do...... See all in Nov....
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

It's hopeless everyone. Oh well, guess Hedo will do forever. Fine by me. Just wish it was cheaper. Bad economy and all. I like it when you call me Sex, by the way. Normally I get SIV. Too formal.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

www.travelSDC.com has a LS and clothing optional full cruise take over in Nov 2010.

Looks like we are gonna research this just a little bit more and then book it.

While in Tampa we looked into Caliente... ALOT of money for NOTHING included, AND it allows kids.
    Sorry, not into letting teenage hormonal boys drool over my lady or little kids running around!
    Last edited by cande6964carl; 06-27-2009 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SexInVegas View Post
    I think we should all invest, open our own U.S. version of Hedo.
    One of the best ideas ever put forth on this forum.

Several obstacles would have to be overcome first, some of which might kill the entire project.

1) It would have to be in an area that remains warm all year.
    2) It would have to have a large buffer area around it like "Area 51".
    3) It would have to have to very strict "NO DRUGS" enforcement. Government officials who didn't want this in their state would use the drug issue to take it down. This might kill off a huge portion in your audience.
    4) You would have to hope that the folks like you and me, who would love to have Hedo in their backyard, would balance out the people who "NEED" Hedo to be in a foreign country.
    A huge number of Hedo people are Bible Belt "What Happening In Argentina, Stays..." types, who seem to believe that God has 20/20 vision in whatever podunk they live in and the USA in general, but also seem to believe that places like Jamaica are blind spots for God.
    They wouldn't come to your US resort, unless maybe it was in Nevada.

You could do this with enough money in California, Florida or Nevada, largely because those places are hurting so badly right now, but because of 1, 2, and 4 the only logical place for this resort is somewhere in Nevada.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

I live in Nevada. Coincidentally, I like that idea.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Hawaii Cruise March 13th to 28th, 2010

Bare Necessities is doing a 15 day Clothing-optional Adult cruise to Hawaii and back from San Diego, CA.
    This will be our 1st Nude cruise/vacation other than Hedo III.......Karen

Yeah, the politicians are destroying this great country and taking us for granted.

If you elect me President, I will put into the stimulus package ( not my stimulus package) a grant to build the first American Hedo.

And, unlike Washington, I will not raise your taxes ( I swear ).

I will fire all of them beuracrats up their on snob fuckin' hill, hire some real people that has got some damn sense or at least a clue, pay them half as much, get twice as much work out of them, and remind them everyday of their life that they have a great job and if they can't get it done the community organizers are lining up by the dozens to take it from them.

In closing my fellow HedoAmericans, I would require that only your tax rebate checks be spent on what is "truly American" anymore. Our whiskey,our beer, our smokes, and our beautiful women.

God Bless America - if I have offended you, then I already have half the skill it takes to be President.

[U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast