Thread: kitten + angels Spring Fling 2009 by CopNkitten

kitten + angels Spring Fling 2009 by CopNkitten

Trip Report April 2009
    Friday April 10th, 2009
    Woke up at around 4am, tossed and turned until 4:30 and noticed sexy joan was doing the same thing. Alarm was set for 5am, hmmm, ½ an hour, what to do, what to do. So we started the vacation off right. Limo arrived at 5:30, uneventful ride to the airport. Only 1 person in line at the airport, check in no problem, there was a small line at security. This time I got yelled at because I took my laptop out of my bag, but put the bag in the same bin as the laptop. Stopped at our usual place in the airport for a drink, and then waited until the plane took off.
    Service in first class this time was not very good, but we did arrive at Montego Bay 20 minutes early, woo hoo. The line at custom’s was longer than I have ever seen it, but got thru it and then picked up our bags and thru immigration without a problem and off to Super Clubs. Very short amount of time and we were on the bus. No rest stop this time, yea. Arrived and checked in, no problems, our room was ready and it was the right room we had reserved as a group’s Host’s. Got our first dirty bananas and waited for bell man to take our bags, after a while I just carried them myself.
    Unpacked the group stuff we had, organized the school supplies we brought for the children and then off to the Scotch Bonnet for some lunch. Jerk chicken sandwich for me and jerk pork for sexy joan. Staff there remembered us, welcomed us back, nice to be home.
    Stopped at the main bar to await Fred and angel’s arrival. The Teaseum girl calendar shoot was here again, and many of the girls entered the wet T shirt contest, so we had something to watch while waiting. Had a few people from our group and from online recognized joan’s sexy pigtails and came over and chatted. Two or twelve dirty banana’s later, Fred and angel arrived. First problem of the day, they were supposed to have the adjoining room but were told they were on the third floor, and we were on the ground floor. After some time we figured out that the room next to us was supposed to be saved for them, but the couple in the room had flight problems and stayed an extra two days. So they put Fred and angel on the 1st floor, a few rooms down.
    We went over all the group stuff we both brought, and assembled our gift bags for our paid members in our room, since we got the suite. Stuff looked amazing.
    Finally time to hit the nude pool. This is the longest we have been on resort without getting naked. Hit the pool, dropped a few kitten and angel rubber duckie's in the pool, met some people from the group and just relaxed for a bit. It was getting late now so we hit the hot tub for a bit, nice and warm and then headed back to the room to shower and get ready for dinner.
    The regular Yahoo April group said they wanted to do school girl night tonight, so joan dressed as a sexy school girl and I as a Nerd, complete with socks + sandals. Had dinner in the main restaurant, which was pretty good, wide selection of things. Listened to the band and saw part of the show. Went over to the main bar for a bit where we met up with a few other sexy school girls and took some pics. Chatted with a lovely couple, K + D that we had attended their wedding at H3 last year. Fred and angel had a long day and went to relax in their room (uh huh), and we noticed the water slide was on. So the four of us went over, joan watched the clothes while I took Kevin + Diana on their maiden water slide run. I went down a few more times myself.
    It was a long day and getting late so we decided to hit the hot tub for a bit before turning in, and told them we would meet them over there.
    Not crowded but a few couples in the hot tub chatting. We chatted for a bit, had a drink, then Kevin + Diana started having some fun, which excited us so we started having some fun. After a while we went back to our room. Pretty good first day in paradise.

Saturday April 11th, 2009
    Woke up early and got some group stuff ready. Started my trip report, went over my lists and waited for sexy joan to wake up. We went to breakfast and had my first of many omelets. Went back to the room to get all the things for greeting our kitten + angles Spring Fling group members that arrive today. They had a table set up for us so put our swag bags on. When maintenance came to put our banner up over the main entrance, it was almost like a lost episode of the Three Stooges. First they bring a three foot folding ladder, then they return with a six foot folding ladder, still no where near enough. Then they bring an extremely long regular ladder. One guy for this ladder is not enough, apparent by when he hit the extremely expensive looking chandelier and broke off a bunch of glass grapes. Then he swings it around, and as I turn my head its heading right for my face, which I duck under and it just goes over my head, “Three stooges in Jamaica the lost episode”. He gets the ladder up and, BAM, hits the glass windows up top, lucky none broke. Then as he is hanging the banner, he moves the ladder but puts it on the sign, I can’t believe he did not tear it. Well after getting that up and we were all set up, and after picking up broken glass grapes, we were ready to greet our guests. Of course kitten was dressed in a sexy kitten outfit complete with ears, and angel was in her sexy angel outfit complete with a halo. We got most of our guests checked in but one couple, we waited for them for a while then called it a day near 6pm. Turns out they had problems with their flight and could not make it until the next day. We went back to our rooms for shower and relax a bit before meeting our group and the main bar at 8pm for an informal gathering and toasts of various birthday’s and anniversaries.
    Dinner at the main dining room area, which was pretty good again. We went to the main bar around 9:30 to get ready for our daily costume contest at 10pm. Gave out our liquid prize to our winners, congratulations T+D, the jester hat put you over the top. We relaxed a bit then I went up to the water slide for a few runs. Stopped at our room on the way to the nude hot tub. Not full but a good amount of people. Chatted for a bit with a sexy couple from our group which turned into side by side BJ’s. Around 2am we went back to our room, up at 8am for diving always rolls around quick.

Sunday 4/12/09
    Up at 8am, went to breakfast, noticed a running theme, they don’t serve scrambled eggs in the buffet line anymore, if you want any kind of eggs, you have to wait in the omelet line. So got another outstanding omelet. Fred + angel didn’t feel up to the dive so off I went with the other people that were diving. Good dive, like diving the sunken ship and plane off the shore. Got back from diving and went to find my sexy wife at the nude beach. Hung out at the nude pool, typical day, played some volley ball, chatted with group members. Had a group event, but not a big turn out. We put temporary tattoos of kitten + angel on group members. Got some of my world famous crab nachos.
    I had John at the nude grill put crab salad on top of nacho’s and cheese, very good, you have to try it. Stayed and watched the sunset then back to the room to get dressed in bunny outfits for dinner at Munasan with friends. Sexy joan looked hot in her bunny outfit and I was in my Hugh Heffner outfit. Turns out without any pre planning we were exact opposites of Fred + angel. Sexy joan was in a black playboy bunny outfit and angel was in white. I was in a red with black trim smoking jacket, while Fred was in a black with red trim smoking jacket, lol. The resorts theme was Pimp and Ho and our costume contest winners combined the two and were a Pimp and Bunny Ho. Great job K + D.
    We had some friends come with us to our room for some fun for a while. J + D always a pleasure guys. Went back over and hit the water slide then the hot tub for a bit before going to bed.

Monday 4/13/09
    Up at 8am again for breakfast before diving. Had eggs over easy instead of the omelet. Dive was good but the dive master and some divers from breezes joined us and he was an ass, but we got thru him and stuck with our dive master Joseph and things went ok. Saw and swam with a sea turtle again, that is always amazing. Got back from diving found sexy joan on the nude beach reading. Hit the nude pool, saw a lot of the group. They had trivia and scavenger hunt things, which I jumped out and got a lot of hedo bucks for. Even did some goofy dance moves and anyone that knows me know I can not dance, lol. But the group seemed to enjoy it. At 2pm we had our group’s liar’s dice tournament. Had a pretty good turn out and we played until I actually won. Well since I am part of the host couples, the 2nd place winner was the winner. Way to go D, hope you enjoyed the prize. We hung around the nude pool for a little bit then went to see a cute young couple getting married at 4pm. Very nice ceremony as usual. Then it was time to shower and get ready for the group cocktail party at 6pm. The party went well, gave a bunch of door prizes away had some amazing finger foods. That went out until about 7:30 then we went to the room to change for Pirate Night.
    Main bar in costume for a bit, then had dinner in main dining room. Back to the main bar for the costume contest. Well our group did not let us down tonight, wow, what a bunch of sexy pirates. It was extremely hard for the four of us to pick a winner, but one couple did stand out, full on Captain Jack Sparrow and his pirate wench. Man he had to be hot in that and she was definitely hot in hers if you know what I mean, great job guys.
    Hung out for a little after, but about midnight we went to take our pirate gear off and decide where to go. After hitting the room we decided maybe an early night would not be bad for a change and just stayed in.

Tuesday 4/14/09
    Up nice and early with sexy joan for breakfast. Since it was an early night we decided to start the day off right by making love. Then off to breakfast. Out to dive our two dives while joan relaxed on the nude beach with her book. Came back and collected sexy joan and went to Scotch Bonnet for lunch, which was excellent as usual. Jerk chicken sandwich and fries for me. We gathered all the school supplies that our group brought and took them to the main lobby, where Hedo had a table set up for us to spread them out.
    We had a big table stacked full of all kinds of supplies, including 20 backpacks, hundreds of pencils, a printing calculator for the office, finger puppets, models of the human body and so much more. Everyone from kitten + angel’s group did an amazing job, thank you all guys. The principle and a teacher came to the lobby to get the gifts and were just blown away. We assured them it would not be a one time event and that our group would be sponsoring them every year we returned.
    As we were wrapping up the school supply transfer, we met T + A, who were checking in. Talk about a ball of energy. A had never been naked and her husband and friends had a bet about how long it would take for her to get totally naked. Well they checked in, got a drink and in five minutes we had her naked and going down the water slide in the middle of the afternoon. Guess she win’s the bet. Showed them around the resort and ended up at the nude pool for their first dirty banana. I played some volleyball in the nude pool. They had some kind of game with the EC’s and joan and I went up and angel and our groups resident single guy J. Well joan was supposed to do something, and ended up just giving J a quick BJ instead, lol. That’s my girl. I think they gave her a bunch of Hedo bucks just to get them away. Another sunset off the nude pool, and then a short hot tub visit, as it does get just a bit cooler when the sun goes down.
    Off to shower and get ready for our usual 8pm informal gathering of the group around the main bar. Sexy joan wore her leopard nightie and I in my matching leopard boxer shorts and mesh shirt. Had a few drinks, met some of the group and then went to dinner in the main dining room. Again they had a wide selection of food and pretty good as well. They had duck tonight which is one of my favorites.
    Back at the main bar at 9:30 to start picking out the best costumes in our group. Again they made it difficult on us, but one couple the man was also carrying a teddy bear that matched his extremely tight shorts. Teddy bear put them over the top, congrats to F + D. We hit the piano bar and it was packed so we hung out in the back until a large group went to the disco, sat up front for a bit and then John said that was it, lol. Off to the disco for a little bit, which was jumping. We left and stopped at the room to get our light robes and off to the nude hot tub. There were a few people in there but not crowded, and we got it. It was so hot we had to sit on the edge. After a while it was even too hot for our feet. We left and went back to our room to fool around. After we heard the quad hot tub was hot and someone had the resort turn the temp down some, we should have gone over there.

Wednesday 4/15/09
    Up at around 10am for breakfast, no dive today since we had our own group nude cruise scheduled. Turned out to be a good call. After breakfast we thought we would make an appearance at the quad, since a lot of our group had quad rooms. We really are not fond of the quad, as we like to see the ocean. It’s a very nice pool, large and well set up, but I live in Philadelphia, I can see buildings every day, lol. There were a lot of our group there, and some people that we met that were interested in joining our group. We met a couple that had sent a request to join our yahoo group after we were already at Hedo, so we dubbed them Pledge Members of kitten + angels spring fling, lol. Hung out at the quad pool until about 12:45p and then went back to our room to gather our things for the nude cruise. We met our group in the lobby and turns out we had so many people in our group wanting to go on the cruise, they had to send two buses.
    So Fred and angel went on the first bus and me and kitten went on the second bus. Everyone was excited and the bus was jumping on the way to the ship. We got there and boarded and the party started immediately. There were several girls from the boat floating around, dancing and flirting. I thought that would be the extent of it, but they got pretty wild as the trip went on. After a short trip from the dock they signaled we could all get naked, so everyone did. We cruised and partied for a while then anchored just off shore and everyone could jump in and swim. The water was beautiful like it is everywhere here. Sexy joan and I made love while holding on the anchor line. We all came back onboard and partied some more, when they said everyone could take a quick swim again before leaving, so we did. The trip back got even wilder, with the group and the girls on board. I will not go into any specific details, but suffice to say, you should have been there for this trip. As we were getting close and all put our clothes back on, everyone was still dancing and having a good time as the sun started to set. Back on the buses and return to hedo, everyone was tired but still excited and happy and enjoyed the trip greatly. We got back and ate right away at the main dining room, as we were starving.
    Back to the room and showered and changed for fetish night. Sexy joan and I were not dressed in much, lol. Some people started to gather around the main bar. We had a smaller turn out tonight as we think that everyone was exhausted from the cruise. But the ones that did turn out, wow. Kinky, original and impressive is all I can say. A lot of leather, whips, floggers. One couple dressed as a boss and his secretary complete with name tags so you could tell it was the boss playing with his secretary, lol. The winners were the couple completely done in D/s, and she behaved 100% properly, for those of us in the lifestyle, we were suitably impressed. Of course then as we had everyone gather so we could see the outfits, he had fire wands and used them with her. Some people at the bar were upset so Fred went over and explained that there was no pain involved and he knew what he was doing. Well when you do a flame show with your drop dead sexy submissive wife, that kind of gets you first place, lol. Congrats to K + D, great job. We hung around the bar for a while longer, and it started to get near midnight. We were going to head to the disco but actually went back to the room and watched some TV just to unwind from the day.

Thursday 4/16/09
    Slept in today as our dive is going to be a dive four our group only in the afternoon. Got up and ate breakfast before it closed. Hung out at the nude pool for a while with friends. Helped sexy joan set up for rock painting for our group while Fred and I conducted the group dive. We went to a new dive location for me, the Coral Garden. A small sea turtle was there, and it was almost like he was waiting for us. We all got pics with him and then he swam off. When we returned we hung out with kitten while she helped people finish their rocks. Then shower and dress for the return guest cocktail party above the Scotch Bonnet. The cocktail party was nice, and then we left to meet our group for our group dinner at Pastafari. The food was good and the company was better. After dinner we hung out at the main bar as people filtered thru from the group. Apparently the resort did not get the toga material but our people made due. The people that came in togas did not disappoint once again.
    Congratulations to D+A for first place, K+D for second place, and we had to give an honorable mention to J+S as they came every night in costume, looked great and were always so close every night, so they got a prize as well. Off to the piano bar for a while, nice crowd. Did the water slide a few times then off to the Nude Hot Tub. The temp was perfect and we relaxed a bit in there before heading back to the room for some fun.
    Friday 4/17/09
    Up at 8am for breakfast for diving. Went diving at the Spanish anchor and the nursery. Saw a very large boxfish, several lion head fish and stingray. Back in and had lunch at the Scotch Bonnet, which was again really good. Hung out at the nude pool, group had naked twister at 2pm, but no real interest. Not sure but may have been end of the week people were just getting worn out, or bummed about leaving soon. I played volley ball a few times, which is always fun. We had a massage at 4pm so headed over there. It felt good, but they pulled arms and legs too much and not enough rubbing. My back actually hurt when I left, but didn’t hurt when I went in. Next time I am going to tell them more rubbing, less pulling, lol. After the massage we had a meeting with the managers about our group this year and a few things we wanted to go over for next year. The meeting went well. Stopped at the main bar for a few drinks then back to the room to shower and dress for naughty nurse night. Met at the main bar around 8 as usual, had dinner the main dining room. The selection was very good again and the food was also very good. After dinner we held our costume contest at 10 as usual. Naughty nurses and Dr’s were pretty good. D+A won again, for some very good costumes, but honorable mention had to go to F for his Witch Dr costume, very original. Great job to everyone all week. We hung out at the main bar for most of the night and joan was not feeling so hot so we returned to the room early and actually watched some TV and relaxed and recharged.

Saturday 4/18/09
    Up early again for breakfast so I could dive. Omelets are always great here, and they had mushrooms all week. I said goodbye to some of our people that were leaving. There was light rain today because Jamaica was sad that kitten and angel group was leaving. It cleared up fast though. Saw a lot of sad faces as many of our new friends were getting ready to leave. Dove two new sites today, Fisherman’s Reef and Silver Springs. Saw lion head fish, stingrays and eel’s. After diving we had lunch at the Scotch Bonnet again, very good as usual. Then the nude hot tub for some volley ball and a few dirty bananas. I put the word out that a few of us were going to go off resort today and walk down the street to a little local place called flavours. Turned out to be thirteen of us. It was a five minute walk to the main road and ten more to the place, not bad at all. The sunset there was amazing, great company, food ranged from very good to ok. Seafood prices were either extremely high or they just doubled the prices for the tourists, as the prices for seafood were not posted. But a good time was had by all. We all walked back to the resort and then we went to our room to change for Glitter + Gala night. Sexy joan looked amazing in her purple shiny dress. A few of our group were still around, so we hung out with them at the main bar for a while. Hit the piano bar for karaoke and closed them down. Hit the disco for a while then stopped at the midnight buffet for the first time. Talked to some new friends who were leaving Sunday, then we went back to our room for some fun together. Another great day in paradise, and only one left. Pre-DIF starting to set in.

Sunday 4/19/09
    Woke up in time to dive, looked out the window and saw very rough sea’s so decided not to dive today, went back to bed with sexy joan for a bit. Up for breakfast, which was again good. We went to the nude pool after to relax on our last day. After a while we saw Fred and he said angel was feeling a little better so we joined them on the beach. The sun got real hot do we decided to head to the pool for a bit to cool off. I got involved in a volley ball game with J who I see there about this time every year with his lovely wife and his in-laws. We decided to get some lunch at the Scotch Bonnet, no conch soup again . But lunch was good. We went back to the room to clean up, then walked around the resort, and sat by the prude beach for a while before our dinner reservations at Munasan. We watched the surf and the crabs on the rocks for a while, then got dressed and met Fred and angel, K+d, and another couple we did not know. We requested and had Natalie cook for us which is always a pleasure. We went back to change into Pimp and Ho costumes. I wore my pimp outfit with pimp hat with leopard trim, walking stick with leopard on it and striped sunglasses which matched joans sexy leopard outfit. Hung out at the main bar for a while, then went up to the piano bar. John was there playing songs, we told him it was our last night so he played my favorite song there “Walking in Memphis”. We hung out for a while but the A/C was off that day and it was really hot in our outfits, so we went downstairs to the main bar again for a while. Fred and angel had to be on the bus at 8am so they were heading to the room, we all said our goodbyes. We hung out with K+d for a while, chatting. Then it started getting late so we went back to our room to make love in paradise for the last night.

Monday 04/20/09
    I woke up early once again on our last day, so went out to see if Fred and angel were about yet. I sat at the main bar with a glass of orange juice and saw them come out for some breakfast. As we waited in the lobby the TV had CNN on and I saw that at the airport in Montego Bay somebody tried to highjack a plane and go to Cuba. Cuba is like 80 miles North of Jamaica, should have high jacked a boat. We sat together and chatted until they had to get on the bus, always a sad time. It started to rain some with clouds rolling in. I went back to the room and joan got up. We went to breakfast and then back to the room to finish packing and put our bags out. After we went to the nude pool to hang out. I had a Miami Vice and then it started to rain hard. I covered our clothes and carry-on’s with a mat and we went under the overhang at the nude bar in the pool. It started to slow down so J and I got a few other’s involved and started to play volleyball. It rained on and off but we still played. Sexy joan went up to check us out while I played volleyball. She came back and got naked for a few more minutes, but then it was time. Time to get dressed and head to the main entrance and wait for our bus. We stopped at the main dining room for some quick lunch and then hit the lobby. Our bus was about 20 minutes late and then we stopped at two other resorts on the way to the airport. None of the airlines had a line except Air Jamaica, which was very long as it always is. We walked by the long line and into the first class area, and checked in very fast. Custom’s and security were no problem and soon we were getting our banana rum cream, T shirts and then sitting in Margaretville. First class may be expensive but when you breeze past that long line in the airport, it’s worth every penny.
    We had some light snacks and a few drinks and then went to board our plane. The service was 100% better on the way back, as they took our dinner and drink orders before we even took off. The plane did sit there and didn’t take off until 30 minutes after scheduled time though. No movie on the flight but the service was amazing this time. First one’s off the plane, thru immigration fast, luggage came right off, thru custom’s fast and the limo driver was waiting. Quiet and relaxing ride home. What an amazing trip.

Overall Observations and Ratings 1-10
    Resort – We saw a lot of improvements, painting, and maintenance being done. Cleaning of the resort, raking of leaves, the sand on beaches and around the resort every morning. Rating – 8
    Food – Main dining area, food was very good tasting and well prepared but nothing special, the usual food. Rating – 7
    Munasan – food great, people great. Rating – 9
    Pastafari – Food good, service good. Rating – 8
    Nude Grill – John is amazing and food and service was top notch as always. Rating – 10
    Service – We noticed an improvement at most places, main bar, nude bar. Everyone on the resort seemed friendlier. Dirty banana’s always made with bananas. Though service in the main dining area was lacking most nights. And they did run out of coconut rum for 3 days and never got any more in, so with that it drops my rating. Rating – 6
    Diving – Joseph, Alroy and Roger were amazing as usual. Saw a few new dive sites. Saw amazing fish and turtles several times. No problems with equipment. Rating – 10
    Staff – Everyone was super helpful. Everything our group needed it was quickly taken care of. From our group cocktail party, to setting up our own group nude cruise. When there was a problem, it was fixed. We hope to continue our great relationship with this staff. General Manager Lance was sick most of the week, and his staff stepped in and was amazing. The EC’s even promoted our group at the events. Rating – 10
    Entertainment – Very good shows, great performances. EC’s came around and got people to participate. Only problem is everything seems to be based on dancing, even the costume contest on pirate night, which is a problem for the people that don’t dance. You get on stage and have a great costume, but it all comes down to “shaking your booty”, seems like that for 99% of the events. Rating – 8
    kitten + angel group – Amazing. Diverse group of people from every walk of life and lifestyle and everyone got along and had an amazing time together. I could not have hand picked a better group of people for our first year hosting. Fred + angel made being co-host’s a pleasure and between the four of us, I think we did a pretty damn good job.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up

Thanks for taking the time to errr...write your brief...lol...albeit detailed report. Congrats on your first trip hosting, it sounds like you and your group had a blast.

This may....nah.....hold me over until August...lol...thanks again.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

lol I take my laptop with me so when sexy joan is still sleeping or in the shower (if I am not in there with her) I download my pics and update trip reports so as not to miss too much, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up

Damn good idea and I commend you on your ability to follow thru...I have taken ours just fro that purpose the last 3 years and have, as yet, been able to get it out of the safe...lol..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Guys it looks like you pulled off an amazing trip....hopefully next year we are able to join in again...miss yall!
    Looking to hopefully go back in 2010!

http://www.kittennangel.com/index.html

You guys would be a perfect addition to the kitten and angel group. Not to mention kitten and I would love to see you guys again
    Paul....

Hey! Fred and angel want to see them again too!

BTW, Fred and angel's Trip Report is coming soon to a site near you!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

EC's

Just wondering if you had the great time with Melody, Frass, Son and Boombastik like the Amigos did? The EC's rocked!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

The EC's were very good and we enjoyed them greatly. Frass was great and seeing Thrill again was a pleasant surprise.
    Paul....