Thread: Are there different restaurants for nude and prude sides?

Are there different restaurants for nude and prude sides?

...or are there the same restaurants catering for both sides - assume they'd therefore be in the middle somewhere location-wise?

I get the impression that there are one set of restaurants catering for both nude and prude - in which case I have another question.

I initially thought that you really did have to dress - as in cover up at least - for dining....but it seems that [as with a number of 'rules' at hedo] this is very much open to interpretation and is often bent or downright broken by some more mischevious types ;-) - in which case does anyone ever complain?

What *is* the deal? [just curious]

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only place you can find food while you're naked is at the grill by Delroys bar. I'd prefer people cover thier gear at dinner, as I don't want your pubes in my food... People wear racy costumes, slutwear, and langerie type items to dinner, but the restaurants have a little higher standard of dress for sit down dining.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Talking

The only place that you can eat nude is at Delroys bar. I have seen alot of VERY skimmpy dinning attire in the main dinning area, but for the most part most parts were covered up. Have a great time See all in November
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Yes, only Delroy's is where you can eat nude....but.....you can get pretty close sometimes at lunch and dinner at the main dining room. Nipples and 'gear' are to be covered (a very generic term). As with all things Hedo it really does depend on the atmosphere / groups / people of the particular time you are there. Some times....early November for example are more lenient...at least that's what I've found over the years.

As for pubes in your meal.....well....you generally have to look pretty darn hard to see any at Hedo!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

FYI---proper etiquette is if you go commando (or cammando-ette) such that it is under that short dress, PLEASE take a hand towel from your room with you to dinner, piano bar etc to sit on !! saves on spread or collection of germs in such a delicate area !!

Kiki

Fishnet wear is acceptable in the main dining area any time we have been !

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh yes, sitting on a towel is recommended, even or especially on the loungers at the nude beach/pool.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Or the picnic tables!!
    Liz & Chris