Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Sex, Erections And Masturbation

Public Sex, Erections And Masturbation

Ok. I know this has been widely discussed in the past, but I also know it is something we (newbie guys) can’t not think about.

I also know that everyone who’s been to Hedo says that we (guys) don’t have to worry about unwanted erections, because they will most likely happen during the first few hours of the first day, and then we’ll get used to seeing all those naked bodies around, and won’t think of them in a sexual context, which will result in that erection to vanish.

HOWEVER, the thing is that if I wanted to play volleyball, drink beer, or sit at a bar and talk with a group of friends, I would stay in my hometown, and not travel half way around the world for it.

What I mean is that the reason for me to be going to Hedo, is to be in a sexually enhanced environment, with lots of naked people around, and during this week or so, enjoy all our (mine and my wife’s) sexuality as much as possible. So, when I’m at the pool for an instance, talking to a group of people who happen to be all naked, including many women, it will have (at least for me) a sexual conotation. I will have sexual thoughts in the back of my mind.

This means that I most likely (and God help me so) have an erection very often while at the pool, while with a group of people, while talking to another couple, etc. I want to be sexually charged, and this means, having an erection. Heck, if I wanted to simply hang around a bunch of nice people in a pool, I woul go to Wet’n’Wild or to a Disney World water park.

So, all above said, here are the questions:

- If I were at the pool with a group of people and my wife, and had an erection, would this offend the women?
    - How about their husbands?
    - What if it were me and my wife with another couple? Would the husband feel offended?
    - Would it be rude if my wife decided to “manually take care” of mr. Happy on site, and maybe lay it to rest for an hour or so? Or in this situation, should we go to a more secluded are (our room?) and then back to our group of friends, or couple?
    - I know hat after the sun goes down, almost everything is allowed at the hot tub / pool area. How about during the day? Is sexual activity (with or without intercourse) allowed in the pool/spa? What about on the lounge chairs around it?
    - When having my dear erection while talking to a group of people or couple, should I try to hide it, or just enjoy it to the fullest?
    - What if I want to go to the bar , and have an erection? Is it unpolite or rude?
    - Altough I’ve read it’s allowed, do people actually go to/from their rooms to the pool area already naked, or there is some kind or unwritten rule that says you shouldn’t? Does this actually happen?
    - I’ve bought my wife (a 34, very gorgeous, well fit, great body woman) lot of extremelly sexy and daring lingerie, mostly with uncover crotch, G-string, absolutelly transparent (well, you get the idea). We were thinking of having it worn in the evenings to the club, one different every evening. Is it too much to get in the disco like this, or should she wear it under something else, and loose the “else” as it goes along?
    - The idea of these kind of clothes, is to make it easy for us to have sex when she’s wearing it (at the disco). Is it allowed? Does it happen (often)?
    - As for public restrooms, considering that everyone is naked already, are they unisex? Could we slip off to a public restroom and “do it” over there (it’s always been one of our fantasies, which we never had the guts to do)?

I hope I get MANY COMMENTS on the above.

Thanks.

Great Post

Let it all hang out, you only live once.
    If anyone gets offended, they can go home!

Pda

We went to Hedo II but I'm sure it is similiar to Hedo III. Even though most of the PDA we saw in passing(didn't stop and stare) was at night. However one day a couple had sex on the floating dock. This must have aroused a couple on a double raft because they started having sex shortly after. Personally the wife wasn't comfortably have sex in front of everyone but we have a favorite hammock close to the nude hot tub that worked quite well for us. So if the stiffy becomes a problem I'm sure you and your wife can find a place to take care of it. Or if your lucky maybe someone else's wife lol. Even though there is a sexually charged atmosphere that does not mean that everyone you talk at the pool/bar/hottub will want to have sex with you. Most aren't swingers. Just relax and rest the wood and when/if it is needed it will be ready.
    Naked people have nothing to hide.

To the OP,

You have about a BILLION questions there, but I will say that you have nothing to worry about, with one exception - "hard core" PDA in the daytime is subject to the whim of security. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes you are asked to stop or go to your room.

To your comments about "sexually charged atmosphere = erection..." Not true in all cases. Trust me, this is about as sexually charged an atmosphere as you could ever want, but that does not mean you are going to be in danger of puting everyones eye out all day. It's weird, but true. You'll see.

I'd suggest you break down your individual questions and do a search - ALL has been discussed at length... Feel free to ask follow up's though.
    Mikey and Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Dwellers View Post
    To your comments about "sexually charged atmosphere = erection..." Not true in all cases. Trust me, this is about as sexually charged an atmosphere as you could ever want, but that does not mean you are going to be in danger of puting everyones eye out all day. It's weird, but true. You'll see.
    This sums it up quite nicely. I especially like the sentence in bold red font. Like the OP, I thought I'd be walking around with a nice hard on all day and night. But it just didn't happen. At least not all the time. I did 'suffer through' a big stiffy in the disco one night at the toga party, but that was definitely the fault of my wife playing with me. We laughed it off, kept dancing and then took care of things out in the nude hot tub, beach and pier later on.

Hey, worse things can happen at hedo. I mean what if you couldn't get it up? Far worse problem in my humble opinion.
    We love Hedonism II

The basic answer to pretty much all of your questions is... no problem man. Yes, sex happens everywhere, all the time, and if anyone is at hedo and gets offended by an erection they shouldn't be there. The kind of clothing you are asking about is certainly allowed in the disco. In fact, on PJ night you will even see this clothing at dinner in the dining room.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hedofrance View Post
    ...here are the questions:....
    - Altough I’ve read it’s allowed, do people actually go to/from their rooms to the pool area already naked, or there is some kind or unwritten rule that says you shouldn’t? Does this actually happen?
    You can pretty much be naked from any of the rooms on the resort going to the nude pool and yes, it happens frequently.

- I’ve bought my wife (a 34, very gorgeous, well fit, great body woman) lot of extremelly sexy and daring lingerie, mostly with uncover crotch, G-string, absolutelly transparent (well, you get the idea). We were thinking of having it worn in the evenings to the club, one different every evening. Is it too much to get in the disco like this, or should she wear it under something else, and loose the “else” as it goes along?
    Less is best in the disco..

- As for public restrooms, considering that everyone is naked already, are they unisex? Could we slip off to a public restroom and “do it” over there (it’s always been one of our fantasies, which we never had the guts to do)?
    There is a mens and a womens bathroom next to the nude pool, both are very small. Though they are not extremely dirty, having sex in them would probably not be the healthiest thing to do. Since there is one toilet in the womens and one urinal and one toilet in the mens, I would imagine that using either for sex would probably create a heck of a line.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

...As for public restrooms, considering that everyone is naked already, are they unisex? Could we slip off to a public restroom and “do it” over there (it’s always been one of our fantasies, which we never had the guts to do)...
    OH MY GOD! I missed this one... If you have seen what I have seen in this bathroom (read my trip report from last year...), you will spend as LITTLE time in there as possible. I'll NEVER go in there with bare feet again.

NOT a place you want to have sex... no sir...
    Mikey and Diane

First off, you have a LOT of questions. Though I definitely understand you want to make the right decision since you are coming so far.

- If I were at the pool with a group of people and my wife, and had an erection, would this offend the women?

Depends on the women, I doubt it would offend them all, maybe some, who can say. It is really true that there aren't a lot of erections ... I know, hard to believe.

- How about their husbands?

Probably not (see above).

- What if it were me and my wife with another couple? Would the husband feel offended?

If you have a friendly conversation going with them, probably not, you might get teased, but probably not offend them.

- Would it be rude if my wife decided to “manually take care” of mr. Happy on site, and maybe lay it to rest for an hour or so? Or in this situation, should we go to a more secluded are (our room?) and then back to our group of friends, or couple?

Depends on the situation and who is there and how well you know them. It does happen. You have to be able to read the situation. Please remember that Hedo is NOT a sex club....though sex does happen.

- I know hat after the sun goes down, almost everything is allowed at the hot tub / pool area. How about during the day? Is sexual activity (with or without intercourse) allowed in the pool/spa? What about on the lounge chairs around it?

Same as above. It happens (please put a towel under you/your wife/whoever). Depends on the crowd. Always nice to get things started.

- When having my dear erection while talking to a group of people or couple, should I try to hide it, or just enjoy it to the fullest?

Same answer(s) as above.

- What if I want to go to the bar , and have an erection? Is it unpolite or rude?

It can be...yes. The bartenders would probably not appreciate it (especially the male, though female as well). I think it is important to be respectful to our hosts. If you're in the pool you can go up to the swim up part of the bar & you'll be fine. I think this one is about respect. Also, not every woman there would find your erection interesting.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY FINE to wear her skimpy clothes to DINNER and the disco, and piano bar, anywhere!

- The idea of these kind of clothes, is to make it easy for us to have sex when she’s wearing it (at the disco). Is it allowed? Does it happen (often)?

I don't believe that is the overall idea of her wearing the clothes, but what do I know. Sure, sex in the disco happens sometimes, other times you get kicked out (kindly). It all depends. Respect for others is once again important.

Bathrooms are not unisex. If you want to have sex in them you could.
    There are other venues available that might be more appealing, such as the grotto by the disco slide (bring your own towel), the mats out by the cool pools, hammocks, etc.

All in all you have the right idea ... that Hedo will be a sexually charged atmosphere and you'll enjoy eachother a lot. However Hedo is NOT a sex club....so not everyone is there for that reason. Respecting the other people there is important, especially when making friends.

I hope this helps a little!!

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    Thanks Liz for making it clear that Hedo is not a sex club (although the sexually charged atmosphere is fabulous) new people should not assume any friendly person you meet is willing to have sex with you. Nothing against adventurous sex but its just nice that no matter how heated the atmosphere a person can still be very selective. Free to chose only the partner you are travelling with, free to try something new if the vibe is right. So happy that the swingers my husband and I met at Hedo II were fun and freindly both before and AFTER we politely decline to join the fun in the hot tub.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

What if you are watching some action going on and you feel like "taking care of business" yourself in the open.

Do guests (especially men) do this there or is it considered offensive.
    WM

Hi! I can answer that for you from experience. I suppose things can vary but, generally speaking, not much , sexually, would be considered offensive, whether with a partner or alone. I made my first trip there a few years ago. My wife and I always talked about going there. We stayed up the beach at a couples resort for our anniversary one year and planned to go back and stay at Hedo. A few years after being unexpectedly widowed (much too young!), I decided to take the trip for us. Hopefully she was looking down and smiling I only stayed 3 nights and on the nude side. By the way, this was several years after your post My first day there, I was sitting in a lounge chair next to an older couple (I was mid 40's, now late 40's) and a couple climbed onto the floating dock and put on quite a show for everyone. It was very erotic and frankly, a lot of fun to watch! That was the first time of many that something like that took place in the middle of the day. On day 3, I was sitting in a chair on the beach, just sort of in my own world writing on my laptop, and started thinking about things. At first, I probably didn't even realize that my hand had wandered downward. I was playing a little and just became very aroused. I can remember I was thinking about my wife and some of the wild things we had done in the past and was just very into me at that moment, as though I was alone on the planet. I didn't think about it at the time but it happened to be in May (also when my wife and I went) which is "national masturbation month". Now, generally speaking, that is to celebrate something usually done in private or in front of a significant other. However, at Hedo, I witnessed many things during the day that are generally done in private. Anyway, as I reached to recline my chair a bit, I noticed a younger couple came over and sat right across from me. They had nice, welcoming smiles and just seemed to be enjoying watching me. Several others were around, none of which seemed the least bit offended. I was very turned on, and really got into the moment. Knowing I had an audience, I performed with passion. At one point, I looked up and saw one of the employees with a big smile on his face, watching me with what appeared to be a lady who was being given a tour of the resort, fully clothed. She smiled with a look of fascination and did not walk away for a while. After a few minutes, the girl who sat in front of me with her husband began touching herself. It was really hot. It turned out to be one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had. On the morning of day 2, I was in my room playing around, for the first time since arriving, when a house keeper walked in. She smiled at me and I asked if that was ok and she cheerfully said yes. She continued her thing and I continued mine. Every now and then, I'd see her look over at me and smile. I must admit, I was somewhat surprised and how turned on I was performing in front of total strangers. I would have thought I'd be quite nervous.
    If you are offended by public sex, erotic touching of one another, masturbation, or, of course, nudity, you probably shouldn't go to Hedo. That is where Hedo differs from your typical nude beach, where that behavior should never be tolerated, as there are often families present. I'm also not sure why anyone would consider masturbation innnapropriate but be ok with a girl using her hand on a guy or engage in the full experience. I think what it comes down to is respect. Whether you happen to be alone, with a partner or even with a partner but flying solo for a moment, don't be creepy about it. If you're staring at someone and making it obvious that they are your current motivation, that would be very discomforting. But if you are simply enjoying yourselves, or self, more power to you. Have fun! May is coming and that's the month to celebrate . I'd like to see someone have the confidence to climb up on that floating dock by themselves.
    I see you're from LI. My wife was from Smithtiwn. I was sorry to hear about what Sandy did to the lighthouse beach. We liked it there.
    As it happens, I have decided to treat myself and go back in mid May this year. Perhaps I'll see you there or, perhaps you'll see me
    Last edited by Zofo; 04-12-2016 at 12:18 AM.

Really sorry for your loss. It seems you had a great thing. Wish you all the best.

We consider it a compliment if someone watching us masturbates to our fun. We'll also be there in May. Maybe you will see us there.

Never seen anyone rubbing one out during the day, or infront of other people.........at night in and around pool and hot tub or in the playroom okay, but on your own just infront of people????????? Might seem wierd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast