Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Sex, Erections And Masturbation

That is what makes Hedo so great!! You do what makes you happy. If that means alone or with someone else. If something happens to me you guys make sure the hubby returns to Hedo!!

If I were at the pool with a group of people and my wife, and had an erection, would this offend the women? MY WIFE WOULD NOT MIND YOUR ERECTION.

- How about their husbands? I AM HAPPY MY WIFE TURNS YOU ON.

- What if it were me and my wife with another couple? Would the husband feel offended? ONCE AGAIN I AM HAPPY MY WIFE TURNS YOU ON AND I AM TURNED ON BY YOUR WIFE.

- Would it be rude if my wife decided to “manually take care” of mr. Happy on site, and maybe lay it to rest for an hour or so? Or in this situation, should we go to a more secluded are (our room?) and then back to our group of friends, or couple? IF YOU ARE IN THE NUDE POOL YOU CAN DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT AND COMFORTABLE TO YOU. NO CUMMING IN THE POOL. COURTESY TO OTHER GUESTS IMO

- I know hat after the sun goes down, almost everything is allowed at the hot tub / pool area. How about during the day? Is sexual activity (with or without intercourse) allowed in the pool/spa? What about on the lounge chairs around it? NUDE POOL AREA OR THE SMALL POOLS. ACTIVITY AROUND IS ALWAY SPORADIC AND SPONTANEOUS.

- When having my dear erection while talking to a group of people or couple, should I try to hide it, or just enjoy it to the fullest? DONT CROSS MY SWORD. I AM SURE MY WIFE WILL ENJOY LOOKING AT IT.

- What if I want to go to the bar , and have an erection? Is it unpolite or rude? JUST GO TO THE SWIM UP BAR. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE RUN AROUND WITH A HARD ON ALL DAY, CLOSE BUT NOT ALL DAY.

- Altough I’ve read it’s allowed, do people actually go to/from their rooms to the pool area already naked, or there is some kind or unwritten rule that says you shouldn’t? Does this actually happen? IF YOU ARE ON THE NUDE SIDE, BE NUDE IF YOU WANT.

- I’ve bought my wife (a 34, very gorgeous, well fit, great body woman) lot of extremelly sexy and daring lingerie, mostly with uncover crotch, G-string, absolutelly transparent (well, you get the idea). We were thinking of having it worn in the evenings to the club, one different every evening. Is it too much to get in the disco like this, or should she wear it under something else, and loose the “else” as it goes along? YOU ONLY HAVE TO COVER GENITALS COMPLETELY IN THE DINING ROOM. EVERY PLACE ELSE SEXY AND REVEALING IS ALLOWED.

- The idea of these kind of clothes, is to make it easy for us to have sex when she’s wearing it (at the disco). Is it allowed? Does it happen (often)? IT HAPPENS ROM TIME TO TIME.

- As for public restrooms, considering that everyone is naked already, are they unisex? Could we slip off to a public restroom and “do it” over there (it’s always been one of our fantasies, which we never had the guts to do)? THE ONLY NAKED RESTROOM IS AT THE NUDE POOL AREA, MAYBE BY THE DIVE SHOP. THE NUDE POOL REST ROOM IS OPEN. I PERSONALLY WOULD PREFER IF YOU WOULD NOT BE BLOCKING THE REST ROOM, BECAUSE WHEN I GOTTA GO I GOTTA GO! USE THE HAMMOCK OUTSIDE THE REST ROOM :P

MY OPINIONS ONLY,HOPE THIS HELPS
    MIKE
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Just a quick response to the question of coming and going naked to your room. Obviously, that is fine on the nude side. We always stay on the prude side and go to and from our room naked at all times of the day or night. My wife is also a smoker and ALWAYS smokes nude outside the door to our room. Has struck up many a conversation with many a passerby and staff workers when she is out smoking. It's all good.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but, we are weird 😉 To some, I'm sure you're right. To the majority, we are considered weird for going to Hedo in the first place, at least according to what most would admit publicly. Again, it was unplanned but wow, what a turn on! I don't think there's too many people, guy or gal, who wouldn't be completely turned on by what I ended up experiencing, if they didn't feel they were being judged. Day, night, pool, lounge chair, partner or alone, what difference does it make? I don't know where I got the sudden rush of bravery from but, the fact that people could see me was a big part of what made it hot, along with the fact that they all seemed really into it. I am sure it's weird that when my wife and I got caught at 3 am on the side of the pool, at our apartment complex, by a couple who quietly sat in nearby chairs and just watched, that we decided to keep going. But we loved it! Judging by the smiles and the roaming hands after a few minutes, they did as well. If I thought people were repulsed by my actions, I'd have apologized for offending and put myself in time out. I just don't believe you make the choice to go to a place like Hedo and get offended because some guy or girl ends up in a nice "me" moment. I certainly wouldn't. I agree with myHedoHarlot. In such an appropriate place, it's definitely a compliment. I love that there's somewhere I can go and feel that comfortable with the people around me! Maybe we arrange the lounge chairs for a circle of fun!

Last year my wife sat on the side of the hot tub while I played with her, giving a good long show to a single guy who just stood at the side and watched us. I played with her for a long time and he just watched. When we were done, he came over and politely thanked us and told her how awesome she was. He couldn't have been more polite. He asked me if it was ok to touch her breasts and I said it's up to her. She was more than happy at the attention and I told him he didn't have to be so gentle but he just softly squeezed them for a minute and then thanked us again. Great experience for all.
    We come to play and play to cum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12