Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pajama party

pajama party

Can anyone tell me how people actually dress for the pajama party. My wife would feel uncomfortable if she were the only one that wore actual see through lingerie. I have searched for photos of the pajama party but I have been unsucessful. Do any of you ladies care to post a few pics for my wife to see what the ladies wear. This is our first trip with lots of anticipation and anxieties.

thanks for your help. much aprreciated.
    Last edited by brramer; 04-20-2009 at 08:36 AM.

I can't imagine she would be the only one with see thru lingerie on at H2. I've been to a lot of PJ parties there ... usually wearing a pair of panties and glitter or pasties or some type of lingerie and still there are people with less on than me. It all depends on when you go! More people or groups and you'll usually find wilder outfits.

Bring a couple of things to choose from...she can always go change if she feels uncomfortable.

And FYI...PJ party starts at 11pm in the disco...very few (if any) people wear their PJs to dinner b4.

Liz PS...I've also worn see thru lingerie to dinner many times (not PJ night)...so no worries...it's all good!!!
    Liz & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by brramer View Post
    Can anyone tell me how people actually dress for the pajama party. My wife would feel uncomfortable if she were the only one that wore actual see through lingerie. I have searched for photos of the pajama party but I have been unsucessful.

thanks for your help

I have seen the odd person turning up wearing something their Grannie would be proud of on a cold night !! - on the other hand there are those that wear not much more than a smile!!

On the whole the dress code is any type of lingerie, the sexier, minimal and more see through the better.

On my first trip I took several outfits and observed what everyone else was wearing before deciding what I would feel ok in. Now after several visits, any shyness has banished and am happy to dress up and let it all hang out.

However daring you go there will always be someone more daring than you!!

Just dare to be bare and enjoy!!

Eastenders

This is one of, if not the most participated in theme nights. We have seen the gambit ran on this one, people in near nothing, heck, some folks do wear nothing, but have seen granny jammies to see through lingerie, people have a blast with this one, enjoy.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

PJ nite is alot of fun. You can wear as much or as little as you like. I usually go to Fredricks or Flirt.com and can fiind some really cool outfits. We always try to match as much as possible, but I do feel sorry for you guys 'cause you have a VERY limited choice. A couple years ago a lady had a really cool body paint outfit.. have fun,, See everyone in Nov.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Dee is looking at damn near completely SHEER outfit.
    And yes as Daring as you may be... SOMEONE else is always more daring and more nekkid!

IF you are not sure if the sheer is for you... start off the party in a TINY bra/lingerie/bikini type top worn underneath the sheer. IF you feel comfortable then take it off and leave just the sheer. IF not then keep on the top and the sheer.

EITHER way you will have fun and feel great!

BTW... when are you going?

Just got back and this past Tuesday had a lot of participation. There were many in see thru/sheer outfits. Also, lots of garters and stockings, leather, and even costumes. My wife wore a small, revealing baby doll with thong panties and high heel shoes. Unless you are there during a Nun convention, you will never feel out of place no matter what you wear. Come to think of though, I actually did see one person in a Nun outfit (but it definitely not something you could wear tu church ).

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Don't worry, wait until you see what people wear to dinner lol. Go have fun and tell her to wear what she wants.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

The true theme of PJ night is "something you'd wear to bed... not necessarily to sleep in."

This is not a dinner theme; people change after dinner, for the start of the PJ party ca. 10-11 PM.

John & Carol
    who have won a few bottles of rum at PJ night
    "Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride." - Anthony Bourdain

Most women wear the sexiest, most scandalous slutwear that they can find. If you don't wear something transparent, short, low-cut, tight, etc., then you will probably feel out of place. My wife wears the tiniest, see-through baby dolls and g-strings that she can find -- and then she loses it while dancing in the disco cage. Don't worry -- whatever sexy slutwear you wear, there will almost always be someone dressed more dare-to-bare than you. (and it will probably be my wife)

The women seem to have lots of options. What do the guys tend to wear?

glitter or whatever

Some wear boxers, some wear just glitter. A friend once won the 'most revealing' title, wearing only a scrunchie. Another won 'most funky' with a high-top sneaker tied with its laces around his waist. Pretty much anything you'd like. Thongs, and leather are also fairly common.

Chris
    Liz & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Some wear boxers, some wear just glitter. A friend once won the 'most revealing' title, wearing only a scrunchie. Another won 'most funky' with a high-top sneaker tied with its laces around his waist. Pretty much anything you'd like. Thongs, and leather are also fairly common.

Chris
    Were can I find the theme nights posted for early May in H3. G-strings, Boxers or bare are ok for guys in disco.

Thumbs up

Here is the current list of theme nights for Hedo 3 http://www.hedonism.com/resorts-hedonismIII.php They have pretty much been that for some time now, if you are traveling with a group, know that some groups, like AWOL, have a couple group specific themes and will change from the resorts for our members.

Have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post

Chris
    Something like the scunchie makes me think it's acceptable for a man's private parts to be out and about in the disco. Is that true, or does Mr. Johnson need to stay hidden in the disco?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast