Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st timer etiquette question

1st timer etiquette question

I am sure this question has come up before but I couldnt find it.

I am going to HEDO III for my honeymoon May 17-24.
    If my soon to be wife is gonna be walking around naked the whole time im gonna be hard the whole time haha. i know a lot of nudist places thats a bad thing, but i think HEDO may be different. So basically whats the etiqutte on that? lol thanks!

Don't worry about it. It does happen and not uncommon. Everyone has worried about this and after about a day or so you realize that it is no big deal. You could also do like someone posted in another thread and yell out "Who is up for a came of ring toss??"
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Personally, I think it is a good thing... LOL. Usually, you will have people applaud your friend.. ! It really doesn't seem to happen that often in my experience, but I certainly will clap when it does.

Cheers
    G
    AWOL in Hedo, the Sequel
    7/30-8/9 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Icehusky View Post
    I am sure this question has come up before but I couldnt find it.

I am going to HEDO III for my honeymoon May 17-24.
    If my soon to be wife is gonna be walking around naked the whole time im gonna be hard the whole time haha. i know a lot of nudist places thats a bad thing, but i think HEDO may be different. So basically whats the etiqutte on that? lol thanks!
    Thats when we play Ring Toss! LOL

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

see, I told you. A good game of ring toss breaks the ice.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Yes ring toss is a great idea. Also it is not uncommon when there are alot of nekkid people running around. And if you got it....use it.... no use wasting. Remember, recycling is a good idea..hahah
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Blog Entries
    Hi Icehusky,

I will be at Hedo III until the 18th of May so we might get a chance to meet you.

As for Wood.... This will be my second time at Hedo and in my opinion there are semi woods everywhere and then there are times that , there is full on Hard wood. Neither is a problem. I notice while I was watching that almost all men - You know who you are, ;o) are always making sure that the tool is never fully at rest. They give it a little shake to insure that it is not sleeping. So partial wood is never a problem and is incouraged. What is not as cool is when there is a Single dude who is a full attention and is standing just a little to close to where he has not been invited. (You know who you are!).

So go and be free and stand tall. LOL

Ring Toss!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

In our 8 trips to Hedo, we have only seen on case of non-induced wood, I would not worry about it if I were you..

Have fun....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries
    It's been a while since I have posted this ... time for a re-post...

"What if I get wood at the pool"

Good question. Proper Hedo protocol dictates that random wood must be dealt with in a timely manner. One way enlist the help of his significant other, or any willing assistant, to tame said wood. Willing assistants must be approved by the owner of the wood (the significant other in this case), or drama ensues. The only unacceptable form of random wood de-arming is that which results in drama.

One may hide the wood by jumping into the pool or standing behind something while thinking about one's spouse's mother - that should make things drop like a rock. If hiding behind someone else, please ensure to not alarm that person with said wood.

There are a few preferred locations to hide the wood very effectively with the help of a willing assistant. Please do not think about the mother in law in this case because premature wood loss may lead to drama - and drama is always bad at Hedo. In this case it is also preferable to ensure that you are well situated to provide a show to other guests.

Random wood can also be worn with pride, it can be used as a pointer to direct attention to the cause of the wood. It can be used as a handy towel rack, perhaps as an armrest for a height challenged friend.

If random wood occurs during a volleyball game, please take a break from the game to avoid injury to yourself or others.

Seriously ... it is not as common as you think. You won't believe me till you get there, but it is not that hard (difficult, I mean difficult) to avoid. The general vibe is more of relaxation and fun. You will forget you are naked and the problem will not come up (dammit, I did it again). When things heat up around you and the vibe turns more sexual, then it is expected and generally appreciated when you come to attention.

If it does happen unexpectedly, people are not surprised, no one will point and laugh. You may get a little extra attention - but it will be good attention. Or you can just shrug and say "Yep, I am a man surrounded by beautiful naked women - who can blame me"

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

lmao.....thats funny. im sure im bound to at least once get a stiffy. def gotta remember that saying. thanks for that repost hare. now i know what to do just in case...lol
    Last edited by jm1974ri; 04-13-2009 at 08:49 PM.
    i have serious

Great response Hare2party!!!

I like the Ring Toss idea too!!!

I have NEVER complained about a "woodie" LOL And, from the pic I saw...if you run into JulieD that will be there at the same time, you just may get one! She is smokin HAWT! If I was male and saw her, I know I would It's Hedo...no worries..just have a great time!!

Becki

thanks!

thank you everyone for easing my concerns, i think its gonna be a great time lol

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    It's been a while since I have posted this ... time for a re-post...

"What if I get wood at the pool"

Good question. Proper Hedo protocol dictates that random wood must be dealt with in a timely manner. One way enlist the help of his significant other, or any willing assistant, to tame said wood. Willing assistants must be approved by the owner of the wood (the significant other in this case), or drama ensues. The only unacceptable form of random wood de-arming is that which results in drama.

One may hide the wood by jumping into the pool or standing behind something while thinking about one's spouse's mother - that should make things drop like a rock. If hiding behind someone else, please ensure to not alarm that person with said wood.

There are a few preferred locations to hide the wood very effectively with the help of a willing assistant. Please do not think about the mother in law in this case because premature wood loss may lead to drama - and drama is always bad at Hedo. In this case it is also preferable to ensure that you are well situated to provide a show to other guests.

Random wood can also be worn with pride, it can be used as a pointer to direct attention to the cause of the wood. It can be used as a handy towel rack, perhaps as an armrest for a height challenged friend.

If random wood occurs during a volleyball game, please take a break from the game to avoid injury to yourself or others.

Seriously ... it is not as common as you think. You won't believe me till you get there, but it is not that hard (difficult, I mean difficult) to avoid. The general vibe is more of relaxation and fun. You will forget you are naked and the problem will not come up (dammit, I did it again). When things heat up around you and the vibe turns more sexual, then it is expected and generally appreciated when you come to attention.

If it does happen unexpectedly, people are not surprised, no one will point and laugh. You may get a little extra attention - but it will be good attention. Or you can just shrug and say "Yep, I am a man surrounded by beautiful naked women - who can blame me"
    ...lol...This will soon become a Hedo Classic....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know."

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast