Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nudity Question.....please Help

Nudity Question.....please Help

New to Hedo III will be going oct 5-12th...please book yr vacations for then I wanna have a good time with other outgoing ppl!! ok 1 question I'm going with my gurl friend and most likely she's not gonna wanna be nude so...can u go to the nude pool or beach with a friend that is nude??? and do you have to be totally nude or can u just be topless!!!! Any info would be great!!! Thanks all....

Hey there... well, on the nude side they typically expect the girls to go at least topless. I have seen them get by wearing their bottoms, I believe they can always use the excuse that it is due to hygiene reasons. However, the beauty of Hedo III is that you can go to the Quad pool where people can be nude or clothed... doesn't matter. That's where the two worlds come together. I've also been to Hedo 2 a couple of times. Feel free to message me if you like.

What part of the term "Nude" is unclear? Nude means nude. If your friend wants to stay clothed, that's fine. Then you and she need to stay in the clothing optional section of the resort. When partially clothed people come to the nude section, most people see them as merely being "gawkers". Security, in most cases, will ask them to either remove their clothing or to leave the area, so as not to make other guests uncomfortable.

Blog Entries
    Nude means nude. But like JCPNomad said, you can always go to the Quad pool. I can say from personal experience they are serious about being nude at the nude pool. We were married at HIII last year. After the ceremony we went to the nude pool with our wedding cake to share with our friends. We were still dressed, and were asked to leave after about 10 minutes even though nobody complained. But rules are rules. My bet is by day 3 she'll be nude.

well first of all you dont need to be rude..I am not a child and I know what nude means however i thought there may be exceptions for those ppl that travel together that dont want to be totally naked...i could care less about what u naked ppl look like and have no intentions of gawking, however not everyone is comfortable taking their clothes off, and I was not trying to push the issue just didnt know that there clothing optional part!!! I have never been there, but thanks anyways for yr rude remark

well that sounds alright thanks JnT08 i totally understand that there are rules ever place you go and am more than willing to respect those rules, just merely wanting correct info i have seen so many different stories and did not want false info.....thanks though I appreciate it!!!!

Hi Hedogurl,
    Firstly, you are going to have a blast! Congrats on booking. Do not let one poster push you off this board. 4hedonism and dennyp are great places to ask questions and get as much information as possible prior to your trip. I have talked to so many people who thought they would not want to go nude, but once they have a couple drinks and actually give it a shot, they wonder why they ever questioned doing so. However, the quad is a great option to ease into the idea.. you can try different stages of dress/undress and see how you (or your friend) feels.

The truth is that the nude pool is really where the party is most of the time.. not to say people aren't partying in the quad, but the nude side is kind of where it is. The time building up to getting nude for the first time in public is actually much worse than doing it.. it takes about 5 minutes for people to feel comfortable. Once they realize that no one is pointing and laughing, it becomes a very freeing experience. I have seen this time and time again at hedo. No matter where you hang out, though, you will have the time of your life. Stay on the boards, and ask all the questions you like.

Cheers,
    Gretchen
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/9

Thanks!!!! Yea I was just curious I'll be nude for sure I'm a party gurl and I dont want to miss the party Just want my friend to enjoy the trip too, and dont want to leave her alone or be alone myself, but we r both pretty easy going and i'm sure she'll be naked cuz she wont wanna hear my mouth....lol i'll keep bugging her but we are both totally aware of the atmosphere and I'm super stoked!!!

don't worry about it. we just came back from hedo 111 and there were a few women with their bottoms on and security didn't seem to care. This was our first trip to hedo and my gf absoulutly did't wanna take anything more than her top off but after about ten minutes and a couple of drinks it wasn't hard to convince her. just help her out like pretend to put lotion on her back while taking her bottom off::

True story, feb 07 we were at Hedo III nude pool.
    A girl was in the pool with a white T shirt on ,bare ass.
    Security call her over and told her to take off the T.
    She told them she had a very bad sun burn on the shoulders.
    They told her if she was in the nude pool she had to have her boobs out.
    Security left and she kept the T on. About 10 min. later they came back called her over again and told her to leave the pool area or show the boobs. This time she pulled up the T
    and let it hang off the shoulders. That was just fine. Now this girl was no prude she had bee totaly naked for 3 days until this.
    I thought to myself this is the first time I had ever been in a pool were the girls must show their boobs. Ofcourse the guys must be totaly naked all the time.
    Don't you just love this place?
    Tracey and I sure do!

There were a few girls last week that had there bottoms on and security told them numerous times to take them off or leave...they eventully left. The thing is when everyone else is neekid, if you wear your bottoms you stand out...everyone will be looking at you wondering why you won't take it all off. If she is shy...I am sure that is the last thing that she wants. Start her at the Quad...have a couple of drinks...loose the top...couple more drinks....loose the bottoms and head to the real party place on the resort.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

H2 must be a little more understanding--we have women who have had augmentation and have to keep the fresh scars covered so they wear a bikini top and no bottoms during the daylight hours and to my knowledge, nothing has ever been said! When I see a woman with just bottoms on, I just want to cry for her because it usually indicates Mother Nature is pulling a cruel joke with bad timing !!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    H2 must be a little more understanding--we have women who have had augmentation and have to keep the fresh scars covered so they wear a bikini top and no bottoms during the daylight hours and to my knowledge, nothing has ever been said! When I see a woman with just bottoms on, I just want to cry for her because it usually indicates Mother Nature is pulling a cruel joke with bad timing !!
    I have seen the bottoms on at Hedo 3 for that cruel joke you mentioned. I even wore a tee-shirt myself one time when I was burnt bad. It really boils down to the security person and if anyone else cares.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by hedogurl View Post
    new To Hedo Iii Will Be Going Oct 5-12th...please Book Yr Vacations For Then I Wanna Have A Good Time With Other Outgoing Ppl!! Ok 1 Question I'm Going With My Gurl Friend And Most Likely She's Not Gonna Wanna Be Nude So...can U Go To The Nude Pool Or Beach With A Friend That Is Nude??? And Do You Have To Be Totally Nude Or Can U Just Be Topless!!!! Any Info Would Be Great!!! Thanks All....
    Nude Or Off To The Prude

I was there last year and had gotten a bad sunburn and security let me keep my t-shirt on. It was white and see thru but someone did complain who nobody knows. But everyone at that pool stuck up for me and didn't let it ruin me and my husbands fun. And I kept my tshirt on enough just to cover my burn on my shoulders. We met the best people and had the time of our lives! We are going back 2 weeks from today and intend to have the same great time. I wouldn't worry about your girlfriend I bet it will only take a matter of moments before she gets naked and just relaxes. You are going to meet some great people and make everlasting friendships! Just sit back and enjoy its a wonderful ride!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast