Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Threesome Virgins

Quote Originally Posted by Dutyfree View Post
    Thanks for all of the great advice. I think I need to clarify my posting. My wife and I have talked about a threesome numerous times. While she is not pushing for us to go get a girl right now, she is interested in the idea. Also, we're not going to Hedo to make this happen. If it does great, if not we will still have a great time. We went to Desire in Cabo and just loved the sexual vibe. It really pluses up our already great sex life, plus we get to run around naked and screw on a beach. Just looking for any advice to help us make this fanasty come to life.
    Yep;;We have the same situation here. My wife likes the idea of a threesome by having another woman with us. However she will not ask or start the conversartion about it with the the woman. I will have to do this job. If nothing happens while we are spending some days at Hedo II. We will not bother about it. If it happens better, if not we will enjoy the stay anyway.

Great attitude to have
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Threesome virgins here too. My husband wants us to do a MFM. I am open to it. The greatest thing about it is - we have three monbths to go but the atmosphere is Hedoish due to these ideas. He really wants it, I am open to it, it may or may not happen, but we are already living it in our minds and our sex life has become explosive. So even if you finally don't do it, imagine, fantasize and say yes until you say no - if the opportunity arises.

All is possible at Hedo. Its rare but kitten took a liking to a single male at H3 in Jan. We had a great time with him. He even visited us last week as a surprise for kittens birthday.
    So agree with others on here 3somes either way are alot of fun, so are foursomes. Lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    I liked this thread and it has not moved since 8/15. Like to update folks about how things have moved since then. I have started a new thread about living your fantasy which is also about threesome fantasy. We have progressed to actually trying to live some of our 3some fantasies in our next trip and will list our experiences in our trip report. Multiple body shots - with BSB and MFM are two of our fantasies we are looking to make real on this trip. 6 weeks to go - nearer it gets longer it seems.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345