Thread: Hedo Amigos 2009

Hedo Amigos 2009

I cannot imagine another group that had as wild of a time as the Amigos did. Sorry I missed the going away party on Friday. I heard the rum cream body shots and chicken fights were crazy.

Thumbs up

TRIP REPORT!! TRIP REPORT!! TRIP REPORT!!

Please???

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

OK OK.

I traveled on Saturday March 28th alone. I noticed my flight had a few Amigos on it but did not want to make a spectacle of myself in Philly. The flight was on time. Got though Immigration as quickly as possible and got to the Superclubs lounge. 1 minute later they called the Hedo 3 bus.

Bus ride was good. Stopped and got a six pack for the rest of the ride. That made me Mr. Popular since I was dealing out a few beers on the way.

Checked in and of course "no rooms ready, come back in 2 hrs" deal. No worries. Quick change into my swimsuit in the lobby bathroom. Let the boozing begin!!! Started at the Main Bar. Went to the water sports hut and got the towel. Headed to the Quad pool.

Kadian was there and the VX and Diets were flowing. My friends from JAX showed up and it was on like Donkey Kong.

I don't remember much after that. I did wake up in my room (Thanks Pauly).

Morning came. woke up and noticed my bag was there, and I got a dreaded 3rd floor room. Bah!!! Oh well. Meet my JAX friends for Breakfast with 1/2 pound of bacon grease. Here we go again at the Quad. I got bored for a while and headed over to the Nude pool to hang with the Amigos. Sharon showed up and I was complete. She was hungry and we headed over to Scotch Bonnet for Lunch. 2 beef patties and I was good. More Quad and then we got ready for dinner.

Lance Parish was all over this resort every day. He was greeting people, cleaning, and just in general making the rounds. Great Job Lance!!!

Ate dinner at Pastafari and then another black out!!! Damn, I hope I can remember some of this trip.

Woke up the next morning and Sharon was there. Well today is starting of better. I asked her what happened, and she didn't remember either!!! At least I am not the only drunk here!!! We promised to take care of each other for the rest of the trip.

Breakfast buffet, Quad, booze again. JAX buddies went to snorkel so Sharon and I went to the Nudie pool again to chill with the Amigos. What a wild bunch!!!

The rest of our days kinda went the same. Did the night club fo a couple of nights. It had a weird smell one night. But fuck it. Did a couple of nude tube runs on our last night.

We saw our wildest nude hot tub action ever this trip. We didn't participate but did enjoy the show.

There were 3 staff members who made our trip special. Kadian of course is a sweet heart. Tavida is also my girl. And Johnny at the nude grill is awesome.

All in all, it was another great visit to Hedo 3. Just what we expected and the reason we go there every year!!!

Dan

Thumbs up

lol...sounds like a party fer sure, thanks for the report.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by dmaldon762 View Post
    I cannot imagine another group that had as wild of a time as the Amigos did. Sorry I missed the going away party on Friday. I heard the rum cream body shots and chicken fights were crazy.
    You did miss a crazy day, but you did get one of the all time Amigo send offs. Had a blast with you guys. See ya in 49 weeks.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

I know it is a long way away but does anyone know the date the Hedo Amigos will be going in 2010. Sounds like a fun group to join.

Quote Originally Posted by crayz36 View Post
    I know it is a long way away but does anyone know the date the Hedo Amigos will be going in 2010. Sounds like a fun group to join.
    Hey Crazy36....we have our dates set and are working on our activities for the week now. Would love to have you join us! Our dates for 2010 are going to be March 20-27th~

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017