Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MILF Week 2010

MILF Week

We're catching the tail end of MILF week. We arrive on the 9th for the week with Wild Women Vacations. I turned *%@* cold here this week and January can't get here fast enough...

Thanks for the reply Mis and Bri - 4 years, I guess the MILF group must be doing something right!

We will def. introduce ourselves to the organisers with a mind to next year - we saw a link to www.milf-week.com on another post somewhere in the forums which had a contact email for Contact@connectiontravel.com - these are the official guys right?

Looking forward to it - the days are really tumbling now!

Steve & Natacha x

p.s. we didn't email you guys because we weren't sure if you address was @.com or something else (here in the UK it is often .uk for example and we thought the US might be the similar). If you let us know we'll whizz a face pic over so you can spot us!

Quote Originally Posted by disco1971 View Post
    We will def. introduce ourselves to the organisers with a mind to next year - we saw a link to www.milf-week.com on another post somewhere in the forums which had a contact email for Contact@connectiontravel.com - these are the official guys right?!
    That's the one! You'll be talking to Paul (paul@connectiontravel.com).

Theme nights are the same....

Steve & Melissa.
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Hey Steve (always like that name!), Melissa,

Thanks for the info - and you've just reminded us we have to get our skates on and do some outfit shopping, it's getting a bit last minute.

We were thinking of packing the old Twister Mat, so if anyone fancies a transatlantic challenge match, team UK is ready for you! :-)

like*d*

:- ~

My hubby and I are visiting Hedo III for the first time, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Arriving the afternoon of 01/14/09 and departing 01/19/09. Would love to hear from anyone attending on those dates.

ALMOST 3 weeks and counting!!!

We will be on the ground the 3rd of Jan, looking forward to meeting all of you guys (packie, thanks for your insite and comments!), (disco, we accept the twister challenge, a bit of a preview of the UK-US world cup match perhaps) (Elmira - please intro us to the group organizers and we may very well book for next year, and TY for your comments and answers).....All of you take care and have a happy holiday season!! Milissa and Walt

Hey Steve (always like that name!), Melissa,

Thanks for the info - and you've just reminded us we have to get our skates on and do some outfit shopping, it's getting a bit last minute.

We were thinking of packing the old Twister Mat, so if anyone fancies a transatlantic challenge match, team UK is ready for you! :-)
    If the invitation extends to us, count us in for twister, I was thinking about bringing ours as well. Has anyone ever played strip Jenga? Well seeing that most of us will be nekkid most of the time, I guess there is no need for strip, but I did get a tower with blank blocks, so I can customize the blocks myself, with different "tasks" to perform when you pull a block, just not sure what the looser will have to do??? Jo- & Mark
    Jo- & Mark

Hey Mark, Jo-,

The invitation - nay challenge! - is to all! :-)

I can see your point about the Hedo related problems with strip jenga and any other similar get naked games! But we're loving your creativity with the customised blocks idea - maybe we should make you unofficial, or official even (!), games-master for the week :->

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by seekingcpl06 View Post
    My hubby and I are visiting Hedo III for the first time, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Arriving the afternoon of 01/14/09 and departing 01/19/09. Would love to hear from anyone attending on those dates.
    Seekingcpl06, i'm afraid that Hedo has changed your reservation for jan 2-9, with an ass like that, they determined you would be better suited to join the Milf Group!!

We had planned to be there with all of you but, unfortunately (fortunately) I started a new job and now can't take the time off until end of March beginning of April. We will be thinking of you all sunning your buns without us, but have a drink(or 2 or 3) for us and enjoy!! If anyone can make it back when we're that would be great!!

can not wait

60 mph winds, 25 degrees, rain, ice, sleet. and snow! Can not wait to shed the clothes and get naked at the pool and who knows where else. We will be at hedo jan 6 to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by daydrm1 View Post
    We had planned to be there with all of you but, unfortunately (fortunately) I started a new job and now can't take the time off until end of March beginning of April. We will be thinking of you all sunning your buns without us, but have a drink(or 2 or 3) for us and enjoy!! If anyone can make it back when we're that would be great!!
    We just happen to know a group that goes in the beginning of April
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hey Mark, Jo-,

The invitation - nay challenge! - is to all! :-)

I can see your point about the Hedo related problems with strip jenga and any other similar get naked games! But we're loving your creativity with the customised blocks idea - maybe we should make you unofficial, or official even (!), games-master for the week :->

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
    Those sound like pretty big shoes to fill, not sure if I can fulfill the task, but I do come up with some ideas than and again....I have asked for assistance from everyone on this site for suggestions for the blocks, it's under Hedonism III, strip jenga, so let the creative fluids roll.....
    Jo- & Mark

We always bring our liars dice to the nude pool, the 1st person out becomes the "drink bitch", lol, has to get drinks for everyone playing until the round is over. The winner gets to do a body shot off of who ever they want that was playing or have it done off them by whome every they want.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast