Thread: Bad Time at Hedo??

Question Bad Time at Hedo??

Hi,
    I have suggested to my wife and another couple that we know that we visit Hedo II for a week in April 2004. The other couple said that they had heard that it was aimed at swingers and that the place was 'an accident waiting to happen', i.e. that one of the wives or men would find someone more exciting (we've all been married for 10+ years) and spend the week with the new person. I want to go there and just have a good time and that would include body painting, my wife dressing to kill, body shots, nude beach etc. - perhaps a mmf threesome if my wife wanted to but nothing really heavy!
    Apart from the story in the 'stories' thread where an older man lost his companion to a couple, has anybody else heard of Hedo causing terminal problems to relationships? What are the bad sides of Hedo?
    Thanks

eXACTLY MY QUESTION TOO, ANY ANSWERS?

oh the typical hedo misconceptions! dont believe 99% of what you hear. its not a swingers place where there is non stop orgies. the things you mentioned that you want to do there will probably happen if YOU want it to.there are some swingers there, but there are also some at the mall and the church i go to too i am sure. you may or may not be approached to engage in "activities" while there, but a simple thanks but no thanks always works fine. my wife has been hit on by both men and women there but also at the local watering hole. set the grounrules as a couple as to what you both want and stick to them. any marriage broken up by hedo wasnt going to last anyway. dont get me wrong, there is sometimes heavy flirting there that we both enjoy(great for the ego) but we always go home together. just go there and dont worry, it will probably make a marriage more exciting.
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

but, if either one is the very jealous type it probably will cause a problem, its all just harmless fun.

Hedo likely isn't going to break up a couple that didn't have problems to begin with.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Great answers just what I thought and wanted to hear - thanks a lot.
    By the way, this is nothing to do with Hedo, but what does lol mean - I have seen it all over the web!
    Cheers.

laughing out loud. lmfao means laughing my f ing ass off.

Hedo's Power

First let me add to the list that says Hedo is not what most of the press says it is. The population of swingers there will vary from week to week but I'd have to say it's probably less than 25% most weeks. The rest of the group will usually limit the play to flirting and maybe some harmless touching.

As far as will hedo destroy a relationship. Yes it can, but not if the relationship is solid to begin with. Hedo can and will strengthen a good relationship or break a weak one. We know a couple personally that got divorced after a few Hedo trips (27 years married), but it was underlying problems in the relationship itself that killed it not Hedo. For us we have found out things about each other that we may never have otherwise. Hedo has made us appreciate each other more.

Most important thing to do before going is to sit down and talk about limits. Be honest with each other and make sure you stick to the limits you agree on. It is very easy to get a little over the line at Hedo. If your significant other starts to cross the line let them know then not later. If you both know and stick to the limits you will be fine. Biggest mistake I see is usually the guy says "Honey you can be as wild as you want while we are there!" Be very careful what you wish for. Even if the place isn't packed with swingers in a non stop orgy a reasonably attractive woman could fullfill most any fantasy she wanted to there.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

I would say that hedo is what u bring to it. If you bring a weak relationship you will probably have trouble. If you bring a strong loving relationship (that is open to new and different thing - that you DO NOT HAVE to participate in then it willl be great.

Why else would hedo II have the highest resciendism rate of a superclub?
    Hedo II is the real world - the rest is an illusion