What an absolute blast!! This was our first trip to a resort like hedo and at 1st we were a little nervous. The info from this and other sites helped tremendously. Our trip began on 3/13. As we boarded the bus we were not sure who on the bus was going to hedo or other resorts. Nobody talked much out of a group of 20+ people. We of course had to make the requied stop for beer and bathroom break afterwards a few couples loosened up and actually talked. They saw the hedo tags on our bags and asked about the resort. They all seemed amazed that anyone was actually going to "the naughty resort". After one of the best bus rides I've ever had in Jamaica we arrived at Breezes Runaway Bay. Everybody but my wife and I and another couple got off. ONLY 4 of us were going to hedo?! We then had the opportunity to talk to the other couple. Incredibly friendly and informative.
We checked in and were impressed with the attentivness of the staff immediately. After being shown our room at the quad we had decided that we were going straight to the nude side. Neither of us had ever been naked in public so we figured we try it and if we freaked or it wasnt our bag we could spend the rest of the trip on the prude side or in the quad.
As we entered the nude area (clothed) we immediately ran into the couple from the bus-stark naked! This was a little shoking for us at first but they didnt seem fazed. We made our way to the chairs on the pier, took a deep breath and got nekkid! No one noticed!? So we went to the bar for a drink, strolled past all the nude people and stood in line for a cold beverage. Again nobody really acted like they noticed!? After a full 5 minutes we stopped noticing we were naked as well. It was just that easy. The other guests were the most friendly, easy going accepting individuals I have ever experienced.
After getting nekkid the hard part is trying to make yourself get dressed. Fortunately the quad is clothing optional so we strolled out of our room and back and forth to the nude side buck naked all week.
Being nude wasnt the only excitement for the week. The theme nights were absolutely fantastic! I cannot give enough praise to the entertainment staff, they made sure everyone was having fun and partisipating in the activities. Our favorite themes were toga night and PJ night. We had prepared for these events and my wife bought sheer material for her toga and green for mine(st.patricks day). Bringing our own togas definately made it more fun.
Each day brought more enjoyment and opportunities to meet new friends. We spent alot of time hanging out with a couple from Cananda and really enjoyed getting to know them. Actually planning to return at a future date with them.
Highlights included: nude pool volleyball (amazing how us guys can still get overly competitive nekkin and on vacation ), body shots, nude invasion of the prude side and toga and PJ night.
Our trip ended way too soon, still cant believe 7 days can pass that quickly! We exchanged emails with several couples, took a deep breath and left paradise. My wife and I both agreed that this trip was the most fun we had ever had in our lives!! We cannot wait to go back. Since we have been home we cant stop reminiscing. What a fantastic place with the most friendly people to be found anywhere. We're hooked and can now see why people who have been there are so fanatical about it
See you all there!!