Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving

Shaving

WE HAVE BEEN TO A LOT OF NUDE BEACHES/RESORTS AND ARE SEEING SOME MEN SHAVED BELOW THE BELT. I TRIED IT AND AGREE IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE. MY WIFE LIKES IT, BUT WE WONDER WHAT MOST WOMEN THINK ABOUT THE LOOK? THE FEEL? ANY OPINIONS? I'M STILL A LITTLE SELF-CONCIOUS BEING SHAVED!

My wife thinks it looks funny when a guy is all hairy except there.

Since I'm all hairy what I do is simply trim it on a 3 or 4 setting on my beard trimmer. It keeps it real short that way, but I don't look silly.

Plus... I can't imagine shaving down there. The skin isn't exactly smooth. Like shaving a raisin (large raisin harhar).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Registered User Parracky Parrot's Avatar
    My two cents worth:

Shave the sack, trim elsewhere.
    And perhaps a little Nair on the Derriere, if you have hair there.

I'm surprised more women have not replied to this; my personal feeling is what's good for one is good for the other. However, I have to agree with Chris on the Trimming part, as long as it's neat and close to the point, why risk getting nicked in the bud so to speak.

I'm shaved clean. Started shaving in college and have kept it up ever since. My helps me out in the touch to reach areas, makes for an interesting night!!

My husband shaves completely and I love it... we have a shave night together where he shaves me and then I shave him that way we don't have to worry about missing spots! But I do reccomend an electric razor rather that a regular one because you dont have to worry as much about nics and it doesnt cause razor burn (ususallu)! Good luck!

ohh good question! I have shaved for years and rather frankly told my husband he should too. Took him a bit the first time to get it all, but now it's part of his daily ritual. He uses an electric razor (same as his face) to do the deed and it's been smooth for a few years now. Now I don't know how I ever went there with hair!

I usually leave a short patch at the base, but shave everything else.
    Safe Sane Consensual Week is BACK at Hedo2 for a taste of Kink!
    Players, not Posers
    (Nov 11th - 18th)

I keep it bare it feels better and the woman Ive been with love it! no hairs down the throught if you know what I mean, it also puts more attention on my member! go bare

I shave downstairs as well my wife loves it. The only draw back is when it's warm the ol goobs stick to the inside of my legs. But as the wife likes to suck on a smooth soft sack I will put up with the draw back

"The ol' goob's"?
    LOL
    Shave it! I use the Bruan 3 step. Use the side burn clipper to shave the "naughty bits" and then use a standard barber shop trimmer with a guard to trim my entire body...
    I liked the "nair" idea... never thought of that....
    But, you have to wax the back... too much surface area to shave, and it comes back with stuble....

Being a woman I personally do not like the totally bare look to me it looks a little pre-pubescent. Although I do enjoy it very short. Of course you have to keep the happy trail. I love that!!
    Love makes the world go round but sex makes it fun!!

Steve & Melissa

I have been shaving downstairs since I was sixteen. My husband started doing it for a couple years now. He has been enjoying the benifits ever since. I love it, makes doing the job so much more fun!

I am a big Harry mess. I trim, mainly for hygiene purposses(odor). but to shave, I mean where would a guy stop. thighs, calves, stomach, back, but, arm pits. for a really hairy guy this is a problem. I am basically covered in the stuff. any honest suggestions would be nice, my wife just says to leave it alone but she is always nicely shaven. How far does a guy go before it is just weird.

I would say that you should stay away from shaving the chest, thighs, stomach and arm pits. As for the penis and um... junk area.. SHAVE... Don't shave anything above the penis area. Try removing any hair around the base of the shaft and on those...um balls... This will look more natural then just hacking away a path from the belly buttom down, which I have seen and looks kinda strange. Try it out, because you know that it does grow back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast