Thread: Trip Report 3/21 - 3/28

Trip Report 3/21 - 3/28

Four AM came early and fast. Ellen & I had attended a charity function the night before we were to fly to MBJ. We had booked a hotel at the airport anyway since our flight was at 6:00 AM. By the time we got to the hotel and got into bed, it was midnight. When the alarm went off, Ellen wondered why we even bothered to sleep.

Our ride to the airport from the long term parking was in a very full shuttle bus with two families and another couple. Even though it was the second day of spring, it was freezing. One of the moms on the bus said out loud to everyone, "In a couple of ours, we can shed all these clothes". Ellen & I looked at each other and just smiled knowing her comment was so much truer for us than it was for her.

Our Delta flight from Hartford to Atlanta pushed back from the gate with an on time departure only to be told by the pilot that we would have to sit there for another 25 minutes or so due to FAA restrictions. He then told us that it happens every morning so the time we sat there was built into the schedule and that we should arrive in Atlanta on time, maybe even a few minutes early.

Arrival into Atlanta was on time, BUT, we came in on the runway furthest from the terminals. Because of that and the morning traffic of the Delta hub, we arrived at the gate with about 40 minutes to make our connecting flight in a different terminal. The upside was that our new plane was still unloading passengers. I checked in at the gate and found out the Delta had already protected me on a flight to Miami and then on to MoBay as they thought we would not make it in time. Even better at that point was that we received an upgrade to First Class. We did depart and take off about 45 minutes late but we were still scheduled to arrive only 15 minutes behind schedule.

Customs & Immigration went very quick. In no time, we were at the SuperClubs lounge, being handed a registration form and told that our bus was waiting for us. A bus of 11 people had only four of us going to Hedo II and the remaining seven to GLN including two college girls on Spring break who I suspected would be bored by 10 PM that first night. Check in at the property also went fast. We were never asked to sign the "No Photography" form that had been used in the past. Within five minutes of arrival we were off to Room 2171. I had requested my Nude Jacuzzi room be close to the pool and this was the perfect spot.

Dinner was excellent; better than it had been in October. After dinner, Ellen & I headed to the Piano Bar to listen to some bad karaoke. From there it was the nude hot tub. By the time we left, it was midnight and we had been up for 21 hours.

This was only Ellen's second trip to Hedo while I have been there about 6 times. Once inside our room, she commented that it looked just like it did 15 years ago. We had no problems with our room. The A/C worked wonderfully and was no noisier than my window unit at home. Hot water in the shower was plentiful but if you wanted hot water in the sink it would take a few minutes. The room was kept spotless despite the fact that we used the slider to the beach as our main entry point during the day sometimes with wait feet and tracking in sand. We were able to lock our slider at night but during the day left it unlocked no matter where we were. Some of our friends new this and asked if they could use our bathroom rather than the one by the hot tub.

We thought the food in the dining room was excellent. I had been there only 5 months ago in October and the food was a huge improvement since then. The pasta station was very popular with people sometimes waiting upwards of 20 minutes. One night, after waiting for pasta, I returned to our table with my wife commenting that she thought I snuck off for a quickie somewhere. It was delicious though. The pasta that is! Get your minds out of the gutter. We went to the dining room only once for lunch just so we could say that we tried it. The rest of the days, we had lunch from the nude grill usually hamburgers or grilled cheese. We did not want to fill up too much as we were waiting for the jerk chicken between 4:00 and 4:30 every day. The chicken and the jerk sauce were to die for.

The staff at the nude bar was awesome as usual. Between Delroy & Scumba and Paulette & Nico, the drinks flowed and they kept everyone happy. No request was too much for them even when someone asked for 12 of one drink.

We participated in most of the theme nights. We were in black outfits with gold & green beads for Jamaica night. We wore pirate costumes and togas and Ellen dressed as a naught schoolgirl one night. There were quite a few people dressed as pirates and Romans but it is a shame that more people do not get involved. After dinner Tuesday evening, we returned to our room to get ready for the PJ Party. Again, it could have been better attended. Ellen was one of the contestants for most revealing outfit. She wore a bra and thong made of rhinestones but another woman won wearing a totally see through cat suit. While planning our trip, I thought it would be a good idea to bring something to hand out to the PJ Party participants. I found a web site selling flashing gel light rings and bought 8 dozen. Unfortunately, about 12 were not working so I went down with 7 dozen. When we arrived at the disco, I had them in a plastic bag, all turned on and flashing. They turned out to be the hit of the party. Women were accessorizing their outfits with the rings and even the men thought they were great when they realized the ring stretched to go over more than their fingers. Several women thanked me with kisses and one woman even offered me more than a kiss. The 7 dozen went pretty quick and women kept coming up to me asking for them and were disappointed when I told them they were all gone.

During the day, Ellen & I participated in a few games on the nude beach earning enough Hedo Bucks (tokens) to get a bottle of Appleton rum. We also got a second bottle when Ellen tied for the most orgasmic scream during a naked water slide run.

Sex at the pool and the hot tub was there during the day as well as early into the next morning. Nothing was done to stop. People watched and then created their own little shows. I know that we were both watchers and watchees. With the help from some new friends, Ellen has realized that she is more curious than ever before.

Without the people, I don't think Hedo II would be what it is. We have stayed at other resorts and no one talks to each other. The nudity at Hedo opens up the boundaries and people become more open and friendly. No one was more open and friendly than our new friend Jack. Jack saw what he wanted and was polite enough to ask which impressed Ellen immediately.

I want to mention all of our new friends and thank them for a wonderful week in paradise. Without them, we would have been at Sandals. First, I will have to mention Linda & Jack for reasons mentioned previously. They are a fantastic couple who we are going to try to get together with whether it is a Hedo again or somewhere else. I also have to mention Lisa & Tom. We owe a lot to Lisa and she knows why. Lisa, if you read this, I want you to know that you are mature beyond your years. You will always be special to us. Kathy & Andy, we had some fun times with you both. Andy does make the party. We may just try to get to GA or meet you at Fantasy Fest. Mary & Mike, we really enjoyed your company and are sorry that we didn't get a chance to say goodbye. We wish you had been there longer so we could have spent more time with you. Cathy & Bill, you are not that far away from us. If you ever make it down to CT, let us know. Tami & Michael, we had some great talk and some great fun. We aren't sure if Hedoween is in the cards this year but we will stay in touch. Yellin' Ellen will never forget the waterslide. Silvia & Oliver, you are a wonderful couple and we thoroughly enjoyed being with you. Silvia, your English is better than my German. I loved the way you tried to understand everything. We do hope we get to meet up with you again before you both head back to Germany. Diane & Randy, it was a pleasure meeting you both and we enjoyed our conversations in the dining room and at Munasan. Prior to leaving for Hedo, we had a chance to "meet" some people on line. Candy & Bill (Happy Birthday again Candy), Brenda & Jon, Cindy & Gary, Silvie & Gerry and Linda & Louis, it was a pleasure meeting all of you in person. We enjoyed your company during the week. No offense to anyone else in the French Kiss group (a great group of people), but Linda & Louis, you were our favorites. If I have missed anyone, it is totally an oversight on my part due to massive quantities of rum and Red Stripe. There was no one that we met that we did not enjoy being with. Okay, maybe there was one person who shall remain nameless.

After being away from the resort for 15 years, Ellen now realizes what she has been missing. Maybe it is being older and wiser and a little more open. Whatever it is, she cannot wait to go back again. If we meet up with our new friends again, it surely will be a plus. If not, there are a whole lot of new friends that we have not met yet. If you have comments or questions please feel to write to us at hedojoe@comcast.net.

Joe & Ellen

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Hey Joe great report, got us going crazy and the DIF is at an all time high. 40 days and counting until we are home again. Thanks again
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Hey Joe,
    Great report...
    Do you have a link to where you got those light up gel rings? Sounds like a great idea for me to bring to H3 when we go....
    Cheers,
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobVermont View Post
    Do you have a link to where you got those light up gel rings?
    You can get them at https://www.flashingblinkylights.com/. The rings that I bought were Soft Bubble Rings - SKU NO: 10631. Like I wrote, they were a big hit!

Joe & Ellen

Great report, Joe. You summed it up very well.

Cindy and I enjoyed spending time with you two last week (even though you and Cindy couldn't win the water balloon toss!). You and Ellen are fine people and it was a pleasure to meet you. We occassionally get to CT in the summer on business. We'll let you know when we come up the next time.

Hope to see you again at "home" or elsewhere.

All the best,
    Cindy and Gary

Please do let us know when you are in the area. You can email me at hedojoe@comcast.net. I let Cindy down and I feel so bad.

Joe (& Ellen)

Great report Joe but the just got worse,also at Spanksgiving Anita the Diva was handing out Glo Stix and they were a big hit
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

You hear and read so much stuff, it's really great to get a report "from the front lines" as it were! Thanks...you have certainly fired up OUR desire to make our first trip for Spanksgiving.